U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,413,695 times
Oh Lord! These women are train wrecks -

Apparently NeNe done went and got herself a new nose

NeNe’s new nose | The Buzz

You'd think she'd be at home trying to get her kid on the right path instead of gallivanting all over NYC and getting new noses (apprently this one is #3)

Old 05-20-2010, 12:09 PM

Remember DeShawn from season #1

it looks like it's
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Former NBA player and ex-'Real Housewives' star to divorce *| accessAtlanta

Maybe now she'll be interesting enough to be allowed back on the show

Old 05-20-2010, 12:56 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,420,404 times
Holy nosejob batman! Nene just messed herself up!! she looks like shes holding her breath under water or something. i wonder what happened to make Eric file for divorce? Deshawn must have been spending all his NBA pension money

Old 05-20-2010, 01:01 PM

BTW, wasn't Nene and Greg in debt with their rented McMansion; something like $6,000+ was past due? Maybe that's where the moola went. Shows her priorities are spot on

Old 05-20-2010, 01:48 PM

9,788 posts, read 6,658,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Oh Lord! These women are train wrecks -

Apparently NeNe done went and got herself a new nose

NeNe’s new nose | The Buzz

You'd think she'd be at home trying to get her kid on the right path instead of gallivanting all over NYC and getting new noses (apprently this one is #3)

ewwwww.........and it looks like she's had other work done but I can't quite figure out what.
Quote:
Remember DeShawn from season #1

it looks like it's
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Former NBA player and ex-'Real Housewives' star to divorce *| accessAtlanta

Maybe now she'll be interesting enough to be allowed back on the show

do any marriages to Pro athletes ever work out?
I'm sure some do but it must be very,very rare

Old 05-20-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
BTW, wasn't Nene and Greg in debt with their rented McMansion; something like $6,000+ was past due? Maybe that's where the moola went. Shows her priorities are spot on
Yep sure was ... and It seems like I read too that Greg filed for
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Old 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM

2,761 posts, read 1,830,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ewwwww.........and it looks like she's had other work done but I can't quite figure out what.

do any marriages to Pro athletes ever work out?
I'm sure some do but it must be very,very rare
Rare indeed.

...and some of these reality show husbands have fragile egos. Too much TV exposure on the wife could send these hubbies over the edge, and here comes the divorce.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:59 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,636,558 times
I actually had hope for Deshawn Snow's marriage. They seemed happy when they were together, but that was the problem....her husband played in Cleveland and she is in Atlanta. At a certain point, the distance is going to be troublesome. I hate it they built that huge house as the first season was taping. I guess she'll have to start talking to "the little people" until she finds another rich man.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Yep sure was ... and It seems like I read too that Greg filed for
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
i read that somewhere to. dont know if its true or not because greg (supposedly) stated they are still together and there is no divorce in the works. ya know, media gossip so only time will tell.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I actually had hope for Deshawn Snow's marriage. They seemed happy when they were together, but that was the problem....her husband played in Cleveland and she is in Atlanta. At a certain point, the distance is going to be troublesome. I hate it they built that huge house as the first season was taping. I guess she'll have to start talking to "the little people" until she finds another rich man.
OMG! i hated when she said that on season one. and when she saw the house and was like "i always knew i'd be somebody and live like this". no sweetie, youre HUSBAND (ex) is that somebody who gave you your life of luxury, im sure you had NOTHING to do with the success and money he has earned for you to acquire such a lifestyle. PUH-LEEZ!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.