Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2010, 07:03 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,403,510 times

Advertisements

Very interesting. things are going to blow up tween NeNe & Kim again. they have a love/hate relationship.
Can't wait until next Monday night now.

Old 10-12-2010, 07:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Let me just start by saying that Bryson is not very smart (and I'm not talking academic-wise)

1. Oops, forgot that I had pot in my pants as I am visiting my pal in jail.
2. The pot wasn't mine, I was just holding it for someone
3. You gonna talk back to an ethnic mom You wanna see your 21st birthday

I would still like to get down to the bottom of Dwight and Nene's feud. He did seem to admit that he conducted "business" with Greg but he said he never told Kim about the transaction.

Kim is so DeWrong about not cutting Kandi on the deal of "Tardy for the Party". Whatsuzup with that I hope Kandi doesn't give her any more tips, songs or support.

Yes, Kandi needs a new do. I want to send her a gift certificate to anywhere to have her color corrected

The image on Sheree's face when she arrived for her date was priceless I think she thought she was going to get jacked

Old 10-12-2010, 07:13 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
I have to give props to Nene for the way she dealt with her son. I hope he straigthens up his act. I'm glad she made up with Dwight too, they were always funny together.
I kind of like Kandi's hair, she's in the music business so I think it suits her.
Kim is a selfish pig, she is not going to share any money from that awful song with Kandi.
Sheree is not bothering me so much this season, but it's early!
I am on the fence with the two new housewives. The lawyer seems like a snob. The model seems nice and she is beautiful. I wonder what she sees in that older man and if he has money?

Old 10-12-2010, 08:51 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I have to give props to Nene for the way she dealt with her son. I hope he straigthens up his act. I'm glad she made up with Dwight too, they were always funny together.
I kind of like Kandi's hair, she's in the music business so I think it suits her.
Kim is a selfish pig, she is not going to share any money from that awful song with Kandi.
Sheree is not bothering me so much this season, but it's early!
I am on the fence with the two new housewives. The lawyer seems like a snob. The model seems nice and she is beautiful. I wonder what she sees in that older man and if he has money?
Let's see. She's drop dead gorgeous (IMO) and he is having a ring designed for her. My guess is yes!

Old 10-12-2010, 09:33 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,403,510 times
Cynthia is a top model and has her own money, maybe she just loves the guy.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:46 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Cynthia is a top model and has her own money, maybe she just loves the guy.
Oh I agree, but I'm guessing he's not exactly broke.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:48 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times
For what is termed a "reality" show, there seems to be an over-abundance of unreality in the various statements made by the housewives:

Sheree - What is this with her "taking a break from her fashion line"? If the launch had been in any way successful, there would have been orders placed and she'd be up and running. Designers, new or existing, do not take "breaks" immediately after their launch.

Kim - I agree with another poster here - I just about fell outta my chair when she referred to herself as a "pop-star". And whatever happened to her wig line? Tacky not splitting the profits with Kandi. And the wig worn to Kandi's performance was mouth-droppingly awful.

Cynthia - she stated that she is a "super model". If that were the case, wouldn't be have known her name or recognized her from her multiple ad campaigns? The only true Super Models I know are Naomi, Christy, Cindy, Twiggy - and heck - I'll even throw Janice Dickinson in that group! On another note, someone on production please inform Cynthia that being engaged "a couple times" actually means twice. If she could just change the phrase to "a few times", I would be happier.

Kandi - I'm not digging the "do", but she really is the most real of this cast of women. Classy. A great songwriter and a wonderful singer.

NeNe - I'm not getting all the kudos going out to NeNe on this forum for her smack-down of Bryce. I think that conversation should have taken place about 5 years ago. The horse has long since bolted out that proveribal barn door. I understand her wanting to lay down the rules for his 90 day return home - but the fact remains that something went awry in the parenting skills department a good few years ago.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:00 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
Does Apollo do Phaedra's eye makeup?

Old 10-12-2010, 04:11 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
No. I think it's some kid with a Day-Glo set ....

Old 10-12-2010, 04:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
eyes?
eyes?
she has eyes? I can't get past those lips
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV