Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2010, 07:23 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
This was my favorite quote from the article:

Dr. Ti-Ye Muhammad, who spent a good portion of the televised part of his date on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” with Sheree Whitfield telling her how real he is, is as much a doctor as she is a designer. And he might not have ever been exposed if he wasn’t such an attention *****.

<Singing: Sheree is looking for love in all the wrong places.> I wonder if she asks her prospective dates to send over a net worth income statement before she goes out on a date with them? She should ask checking their credentials to the list too. Just a suggestion - mind you.

I watched the episode again and I was thinking that the "Dr." was a cross between a used car salesman and a preacher

Loved Nene in her altered state <Starts handing the collection plate around so we can keep her drugged up. Although, I think Bryson could easily do so with his "contacts">

I love Cynthia And yes Fakedra, she is a real model

The fruit didn't fall far from the tree after I saw Kim's parents. Kim's mom, well, she looked like she was rode hard and put to bed wet That's what Kim gets to look forward to looking like in just a few years. Okay, days Her mom was classy with the ice cubes in the blush wine I hope Kim can be as proud as her hooker-to-be daughter (I think the youngest will be fine) as her parents are of her. "Honey, I only wish the best for you. I hope you can find yourself a Big Poppa one day that is married, unwilling to commit to you and pay all your bills (read, you a ho). It's what I wish for you"

Fakedra, Fakedra, Fakedra Where I even start I am sure all the socialites in Atlanta will start wear a dozen roses in their hair with rhinestone looking eye crud on above their lashes because of you A "true" Southern hostess would be accommodating of all her guests whether they are early, on time or tardy for the party. What a mess the baby shower was. Where was her husband Did he have an appointment with his parole officer The only props I give to her is that she picked a lovely venue

Old 10-27-2010, 07:24 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,403,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
did u hear kims dad say that she was a professional? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

LOL, I heard that. A professional gold digger maybe.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,755 times
george u got me lawlz! couldnt rep u tho. i like cynthia and kandi for being the nice level headed ladies that they are. the rest are just pure ignorant comedy lol.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:27 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,982,648 times
Phaedra kept annoying me when she was bashing that he grew up in a "white" household.She obviously has issues with "white" people.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:42 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,249,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

<Singing: Sheree is looking for love in all the wrong places.> I wonder if she asks her prospective dates to send over a net worth income statement before she goes out on a date with them? She should ask checking their credentials to the list too. Just a suggestion - mind you.
Well then her perspective dates should ask her to send over element reports .... 'cause I know - that thang of hers ain't made of gold

Old 10-27-2010, 10:59 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times
It really has turned into Kandi and Cynthia in Crazytown.

Thank goodness for George and Nene. Without laughter, this show wouldn't be watchable!

Old 10-27-2010, 12:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
This was my favorite quote from the article:

Dr. Ti-Ye Muhammad, who spent a good portion of the televised part of his date on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” with Sheree Whitfield telling her how real he is, is as much a doctor as she is a designer. And he might not have ever been exposed if he wasn’t such an attention *****.

I watched the episode again and I was thinking that the "Dr." was a cross between a used car salesman and a preacher

Loved Nene in her altered state <Starts handing the collection plate around so we can keep her drugged up. Although, I think Bryson could easily do so with his "contacts">

I love Cynthia And yes Fakedra, she is a real model

The fruit didn't fall far from the tree after I saw Kim's parents. Kim's mom, well, she looked like she was rode hard and put to bed wet That's what Kim gets to look forward to looking like in just a few years. Okay, days Her mom was classy with the ice cubes in the blush wine I hope Kim can be as proud as her hooker-to-be daughter (I think the youngest will be fine) as her parents are of her. "Honey, I only wish the best for you. I hope you can find yourself a Big Poppa one day that is married, unwilling to commit to you and pay all your bills (read, you a ho). It's what I wish for you"

Fakedra, Fakedra, Fakedra Where I even start I am sure all the socialites in Atlanta will start wear a dozen roses in their hair with rhinestone looking eye crud on above their lashes because of you A "true" Southern hostess would be accommodating of all her guests whether they are early, on time or tardy for the party. What a mess the baby shower was. Where was her husband Did he have an appointment with his parole officer The only props I give to her is that she picked a lovely venue
omg.............freakin hilarious,you are,George.
Between the show itself this week and your observances I continue to laugh till I bout pee on myself.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:26 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,873,839 times
George, once again, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather read your comments about these women than watch the show.

Ugh, watched it finally last night. Where to start w/ this trainwreck.

Nene, I'm with George. I like you spaced out on drugs. You could probably get away w/ yanking Kim's wig off and her not fighting back. LOL! She called her "girls" every name in the book, rotfl.

Sheree, she is just a mess. A total mess and trainwreck. She is so blind to what she THINKS are $$$$ that she can't even see that she would normally not be the least bit attracted to "the love doctor" and that he is not even a doctor. She needs to wake up. Some one does need to check her boo. Maybe for Halloween someone will "boo" her. I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out he is NOT a real doctor. LOL!!!

Cynthia, seems classy. Liked how she and her man can keep their cool.

Dwight, that was DWRONG! All I could think about was Willy Wonka whenever I saw him. LOL!!!

Khandi, SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!!! Have you been stealing Nene's drugs and drinking Kim's wine? Why on earth would you EVER volunteer yourself to help Kim put out more songs??? You should not be THAT hard up. I sure hope not.

Kim, where to even start. So Kim is 32 but it appears mom is pushing 70. Did mom have her that late in life? She must have been putting wine in Kim's bottle from birth and her baby bottle was shaped like a penis for her to be so crazy about them (did I just say that). She's been giving head since out of the womb............ Mom poured her bottle while pouring her wine when she had her. You know that old saying, one for you, two for me. Dad..... PUH-LEEEZE!!!! Every single parent cries when their baby sings a Christmas song in a school or church function or wherever. Does not mean they are all good enough to be professional entertainers. OOPS! Well, maybe she qualifies as an "entertainer" but NOT a singer. Yep, I'm going to encourage my children to be gold digging ho's. Guess I missed the boat on trying to set the example for them on that one on how to do it and live it. Oh well.

Fakedra, to borrow a line from the 80's, GAG ME WITH A SPOON! No Cynthia, that is not even CLOSE to how Southerners do baby showers. Not even close. That was a pathetic show of trying to one up everyone, I mean 100-up everyone. Fakedra is so fake it isn't even funny. That baby shower was just downright pathetic and full of tacky. Then again, I think she is full of Tacky herself. There was something she said that had me rolling the way she pronounced it. If she gets anymore injections on those lips they are going to need to start using subtitles for her. Her hair and eyes...... I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!! That crap on her eyes was so thick she could not even open her eyes. Her hair, the marshmallows, ROTFL!!!! PRICELESS!!! OH!!!! Did anyone hear what that woman said when she came over to the table to get her to come sit at the table reserved for her. THAT was TACKY!!! And the housewives all rolled their eyes. LOL!!!

Old 10-27-2010, 04:51 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
So I am trying to just enjoy the local evening news when this comes across the screen.

'Real Housewives' Sugar Daddy Owes Big Bucks - Video - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/video/25542222/index.html - broken link)

Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,873,839 times
Quote:
So I am trying to just enjoy the local evening news when this comes across the screen.

'Real Housewives' Sugar Daddy Owes Big Bucks - Video - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/video/25542222/index.html - broken link)
YOU DON'T SAY!!!!!!!!!
I'd a never thunk such a thing.........

Hm, wonder whose name any of the Kim's bills are in since she seemed to like being supported by her Sugar Daddy. OH, and last night her momma said something about getting Big Poppa to write a check to the church so that they can do their whatever there.......... LOL!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!! Wonder if he found a pen that writes good on rubber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV