Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2010, 08:40 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Martha Stewart had also had LEGITIMATE businesses and jobs BEFORE going in and was also MUCH older. This makes a HUGE difference. She had time to acquire assets legally before she did something stupid and illegal.
true. i just wanted 2 point out that some ppl actually do come out of prison with money.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,842,323 times
Quote:
Are you saying he was working and getting paid cash "under the table" and not paying taxes on it??????????

If so, then he is not on the up and up on that one either.

Why don't you face the fact that the guy is most likely a "deadbeat" and has not held a legitimate job in his entire life. You don't know for fact that he has. I'm sure someone can find out if he has held a legitimate job at some point and for how long.
and you don't know for a fact that he hasn't, yet you insist on speaking like you do

Quote:
And for heavens sake............ this is an internet CHAT SITE!!!!!!! What we all say is not all serious. If we want to "gossip" about these reality shows we can. If you don't like it then stop reading them. Grow up.
i'm not the one who needs to grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Al,
Let's say that Apollo is rich. Cause YOU are assuming everyone here reads all the blogs. All I know about him is what I have seen on T.V. And honestly men will tell you alot about themselves if you listen and pay attention. In the three episodes he has NEVER, mentioned a degree or career or any funds he has.

Moving on because the facts on these "reality" people come out quickly so we shall see what the truth is soon enough.

Still Al,

Why would any man want to deal with Fakedra?
maybe the sex is good . what people fail to realize is that all we know about phaedra is what we've seen on a TELEVISION show. she could have some redeeming qualities that we're not aware of. it looks like she can cook, and that's golden for most men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Do you know him personally? The force with which you defend him makes me suspect you do
no, i just can't stand judges. even IF the man has never had a good, honest job, does that necessarily mean he isn't looking for one?? but even though he's paid his debt to society people will insist on holding his past against him. who is anybody to call him a "deadbeat" or "gold digger"? i doubt that phaedra is the type of lady that would tolerate a deadbeat

Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Look at this Hot Mess!

Kim is Pregnant Baller Boyfriend is upset!

Atlanta Housewives Kim IS PREGNANT . . . Her Baller Bf Is UPSET . . . Reports Are Kim May Have STOLEN THE SPUNK!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

Old 10-31-2010, 01:37 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
I think I just threw-up in my mouth.

Just because he used a condom every time, doesn't mean that it is 100% fool proof. Duh, if Kim got pregnant, it's not fool proof because you are both a fool now

Old 10-31-2010, 02:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:

D N A Test...........just sayin.......

Old 10-31-2010, 03:14 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,512,606 times
Bet she slaps a wig on the kid the day it's born.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:54 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,667,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Al,

Why would any man want to deal with Fakedra?
yeah, one wonders, especially after she insulted him and his family.

She said he grew up in a white household and ate canned food.

So he was either treated like a pet or whites only eat canned food.

LMAO

Old 11-01-2010, 12:54 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I think I just threw-up in my mouth.

Just because he used a condom every time, doesn't mean that it is 100% fool proof. Duh, if Kim got pregnant, it's not fool proof because you are both a fool now

ROFL~! Tried to rep but I gotta spread some around

Old 11-01-2010, 08:42 AM

926 posts, read 2,746,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
yeah, one wonders, especially after she insulted him and his family.

She said he grew up in a white household and ate canned food.

So he was either treated like a pet or whites only eat canned food.

LMAO
I really wonder what his family thinks of her because of these statements she makes...

Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
OMG ~~ Kim is only 32? She looks much older!!
Spoiler

Kim Zolciak’s toyboy lover NFL star Kroy Biermann is planning to propose to the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]reality [/color][COLOR=blue! important]TV [/color][COLOR=blue! important]star[/color][/color]

, and it could happen on the current series of Real Housewives Of Atlanta, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The relationship between Kim, 32, and Kroy, 25, has been growing stronger in the last several months, and the Atlanta Falcons defensive end wants to make an honest woman out of the controversial wig-wearing blonde.
PHOTO: Kim Zolciak Strips Down For A Cause
And now that her long term on/off boyfriend ‘Big Poppa’ (Lee Najjar) is no longer in her life, Zolciak, a mom-of-two, is seriously considering settling down with the Montana-born football player.
A source told RadarOnline.com, “It looks like Kroy is preparing to ask Kim to marry him, and their have been secret discussions to include his proposal on the show.
“They really like one another and in the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]new [COLOR=blue! important]series[/color][/color][/color] viewers will not see ‘Big Poppa’ involved, so, it leaves room for Kroy to appear as Kim’s love interest.
“Despite what a lot of people might think they both have strong feelings for one another, and Kim likes the fact that he is great with her daughters while is comfortable enough to let her take center stage too.
“It is still not known if this will be her last season on the show but if he was to propose within the coming weeks it’s more than likely she would say yes to him.”
PHOTOS: Sexy Shots Of The Housewives Together
Zolciak – who is also attempting to launch a career as a pop singer – recently spoke candidly about her relationship with Biermann defending him against allegations that he's dating her solely to raise his own profile.
She told RadarOnline.com: “People keep calling me a cougar. But I'm 32, he’s 25 - we just have a great connection and we're still together. It's been over 5 months.
“He's just fantastic. I'm really happy, I'm in a great place... He's great, I mean, he's great with my girls.
PHOTOS: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Filming
“He's not 25 out partying every night and that kind of thing. He doesn't have that mind frame and maybe that's why it worked. I mean whether he's younger or not is irrelevant.”
Ironically, Zolciak’s RHOA co-stars NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss have also found love with two other NFL players also.
Burruss is dating [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Baltimore [COLOR=blue! important]Ravens[/color][/color][/color] running back Willis McGahee, while NeNe has been linked with [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Chicago [COLOR=blue! important]Bears[/color][/color][/color] defensive end Charles Grant.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs this Sunday at 9/8C on Bravo.
PHOTOS: Atlanta's Kim Zolciak And NeNe Leakes Dine Out At Mr. Chow

Quote:
ROTFLMA!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but I find these little nuggets just flat out HYSTERICAL!!!!! LOL!

2. An "honest woman". LMAO!!!!!!! Good luck on that one. Please let us know how THAT one turns out. LOL!!!
Quote:

LOL!!! Guess I was right. He totally "missed" trying to make her an "honest woman". LOL!!! But SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK-O!!!!!!!!

Poor kid...... maybe the baby daddy can get custody of the poor thing. All he has to do is show clips of RHOA to the judge. Maybe Fakedra can pull some strings for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV