Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 09:26 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times

Advertisements

Love Kandi and Cynthia. Nene is just comic relief and Kim & Phedra are just an embarrassment...but great TV!

Cynthia is my favorite this season. She is a classic beauty but also seems down to earth. She kind of reminds me of a young Beverly Johnson but prettier.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:31 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,058 times
"Yes", agreeing with Emerald, "Just like Beverly." Pours another round.

Cynthia was so patient and kind to Nene in the basement. She just seems like an empathetic person. Again, she and Kandi are just so normal!

Old 11-10-2010, 08:09 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
"Yes", agreeing with Emerald, "Just like Beverly." Pours another round!
Make it a double for me, akm4!!!! I have off tomorrow for the holiday! Hahaha....

I forgot to even mention Sheree.....I guess that speaks volumes, not really a fan. She needs to ditch that "Dr" though.... He's creepy! Maybe Phedra and the Doc should have been a couple. They could have rolled around in cookie dough and pickles together.

I like Phedra's hubby, criminal or not. They make an odd couple. Not just the fact she's an atty and he's a felon. Their personalities are so different. He seems like a genuine guy that got messed up in a shady situation. Must have been all that canned food he grew up on. What a ridiculous comment Phedra made in regards to growing up in a white household. She's not right.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:28 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
i know it's just television, but i kind of feel sorry for latavia roberson. i had no idea that she had gotten into alcohol after being kicked out of the group. and to be as young as she is and look the way she does..these past years have obviously been rough on her.

only those involved know exactly why that mess between the group happened, but it will all work itself out in the end. cause God don't like ugly ...and destiny's child was better when her and letoya were in it anyway
I still think the group was good after they left and I don't really feel bad for her because she still had oppurtunities. Now that her name was out there; she should've work harder to achieve some type of fame. Look at Letoya Luckett and Michelle. Both are successful.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:37 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,845,790 times

Old 11-11-2010, 06:54 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Yes, you can estimate birth weight by sono. That's not a new thing.

I don't think Cynthia is that much more classy than the rest of the bunch. Maybe a little bit, but she clearly has issues of her own, including being some deranged commitment-phobe. I hear she still hasn't agreed to marry Peter to this day. Dude...I disagree with his ultimatum, but I don't respect waffling, either.

I do enjoy her and Kandi's more common-sense attitude...but that is with respect to what? Kim? LOL! Kim really lives in her own world. And Fake-dra...seriously?

Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,402,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yes, you can estimate birth weight by sono. That's not a new thing.

I don't think Cynthia is that much more classy than the rest of the bunch. Maybe a little bit, but she clearly has issues of her own, including being some deranged commitment-phobe. I hear she still hasn't agreed to marry Peter to this day. Dude...I disagree with his ultimatum, but I don't respect waffling, either.

I do enjoy her and Kandi's more common-sense attitude...but that is with respect to what? Kim? LOL! Kim really lives in her own world. And Fake-dra...seriously?
So what? There's nothing written in stone that she HAS to get married to Peter. If she's not ready ~~ she's NOT ready. If he wants to walk, let him.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
i know it's just television, but i kind of feel sorry for latavia roberson. i had no idea that she had gotten into alcohol after being kicked out of the group. and to be as young as she is and look the way she does..these past years have obviously been rough on her.

only those involved know exactly why that mess between the group happened, but it will all work itself out in the end. cause God don't like ugly ...and destiny's child was better when her and letoya were in it anyway
i loved the original h-town girls too. who knows letoya came out with a couple good albums after dc. maybe theres something in the cards for latavia. but i probly wouldnt be hookn up with phaedra. what is fakedra going to do to help her? open another case? if she wants to return to music, i would think she'd meet with kandi (as far as ppl on the atl show)

Old 11-11-2010, 10:11 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
So what? There's nothing written in stone that she HAS to get married to Peter. If she's not ready ~~ she's NOT ready. If he wants to walk, let him.
Agreed.

But this is clearly a chronic issue for her.

Marriage isn't for everyone. I respect that.

I don't respect keeping this guy dangling with this "I'll probably marry you" garbage she's handing out.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:23 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,113,541 times
I heard Kim was going to replace Barbara Streisand in the new Yentl movie... where she does a really suck ass rendition of "Papa, can you hear me?"

Fakedra ~ you're A LIAR, wonder who that babies daddy really is? and purple eye shadow went out of style in the 80's..and I thought you were a lawyer, not an agent??!?

KIM~ $10,000 for your yard sale, and you're complaining? someone rip that wig off!! And while you are taking singing lessons, maybe some lessons in manners wouldn't hurt, either...

Kandy ~ Has started selling Kandy Coated VaJayJay sugar packets on her website. She has Splenda for those watching their weight.

NeNe ~ you need to kick your older son and husband to the curb, girl.

Sheree ~ Boo, Boo, Boo...what are we gonna do wit you?

Cynthia, new girl - I'm Bored
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV