Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 06:48 PM

884 posts, read 2,642,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Agreed.

But this is clearly a chronic issue for her.

Marriage isn't for everyone. I respect that.

I don't respect keeping this guy dangling with this "I'll probably marry you" garbage she's handing out.

Spoiler alert:

Cynthia Bailey | Stay Tuned | BET.com

Old 11-14-2010, 06:56 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,000,861 times
Read the spoiler: good stuff.

This is only the show's 3rd season?! Seems more than that.

Phaedra will probably fight with EVERYBODY eventually except Dwight.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:10 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
I love how they showed Sheree's Aston Martin that got repoed

Old 11-14-2010, 08:14 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
I love how they showed Sheree's Aston Martin that got repoed
it did???
Personally-I didn't think it was all that. I have my eye on a sports car much different

Old 11-14-2010, 09:11 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,574 times
Um. Peter put her ring on the wrong finger lol!

Old 11-14-2010, 09:28 PM

1,629 posts, read 2,628,471 times
This show is giving me LIFE.

I agree with sweetchas about Sheree's Aston Martin. That scene was so much funnier knowing that the car is gone.

Phaedra's talk of a 50 cent piece and gauze on the baby's umbilical cord? Really? Phaedra's rejection of isopropyl alcohol because she's from the country? Huh? Phaedra thinking that she needed to pick up "penis ointment" for her baby? What the hell is penis ointment? Also, Phaedra's wardrobe changes during the birthing process? Hilarious. Is Vogue going to be there shooting beauty shots of her baby "climbing out of her vagina?" Doubtful. Country and bougie.

Sheree's dancing? Atrocious. It's so funny that she really thought she rocked the final performance. Her feet looked like a plate of spaghetti and really showed her age. It was so funny that her girls only donated $20 a piece for her charity. The scene between Lawrence and her dance partner was great. It's clear that he's not gay.

Kim spending $60,000 remodeling her daughter's room to make it look more mature? The room still looked like a room for a 4 year old. Also, her older daughter has 2000 square feet to herself and she's only 15? On top of all that she was still complaining? I see Brielle has adopted Kim's materialistic habits. Kim's new boy toy really isn't doing much for me. He has a nice bubble, but that's about it.

It's clear that NeNe's relationship with Gregg is in the gutter. I just wish they hadn't showed the scene with NeNe lusting after Peter. It seems that Cythnia is one of her good friends and she's going after her soon-to-be husband? Not cute.

It was nice that the show went more in depth about Cynthia's situation. Good to see that her life isn't perfect. It was really odd that Peter decided to propose to Cynthia with an audience. With NeNe's loud cackling, it really seemed to ruin the moment.

Last edited by new2colo; 11-14-2010 at 10:51 PM..

Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
Um. Peter put her ring on the wrong finger lol!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2colo View Post
This show is giving me LIFE.

I agree with sweetchas about Sheree's Aston Martin. That scene was so much funnier knowing that the car is gone.

Phaedra's talk of a 50 cent piece and gauze on the baby's umbilical cord? Really? Phaedra's rejection of isopropyl alcohol because she's from the country? Huh? Phaedra thinking that she needed to pick up "penis ointment" for her baby? What the hell is penis ointment? Also, Phaedra's wardrobe changes during the birthing process? Hilarious. Is Vogue going to be there shooting beauty shots of her baby "climbing out of her vagina?" Doubtful. Country and bougie.

Sheree's dancing? Atrocious. It's so funny that she really thought she rocked the final performance. Her feet looked like a plate of spaghetti and really showed her age. It was so funny that her girls only donated $20 a piece for her charity. The scene between Lawrence and her dance partner was great. It's clear that he's not gay.

Kim spending $60,000 remodeling her daughter's room to make it look more mature? The room still looked like a room for a 4 year old. Also, her older daughter has 2000 square feet to herself and she's only 15? On top of all that she was still complaining? I see Brielle has adopted Kim's materialistic habits. Kim's new boy toy really isn't doing much for me. He has a nice bubble, but that's about it.

It's clear that NeNe's relationship with Gregg is in the gutter. I just wish they hadn't showed the scene with NeNe lusting after Peter. It seems that Cythnia is one of her good friends and she's going after her soon-to-be husband? Not cute.

It was nice that the show went more in depth about Cynthia's situation. Good to see that her life isn't perfect. It was really odd that Peter decided to propose to Cynthia with an audience. With NeNe's loud cackling, it really seemed to ruined the moment.
oh man, where to start???!! LOL
I thought Fakedra was having a C-section? She's so gross.......just freakin gross. Talking about the baby pushing out of her vagina, the coin on the belly button, her tacky clothes that "some" designer to the stars made just for her but she damn sure can't recall the designers name
Kim is a dumb $hit. Straight up a dumb azz. 60 thousand dollars for a bedroom remake. Ok and for real?? And her other brat has a bedroom larger than most people's entire homes??!! Give me a freakin break.
Sheree-don't be dancing in public again. OK?

Kandi is the only person at that table who knew how much money to donate and why she allowed the classless masses to change her mind is mind boggling. Cynthia and Peter should have known better. $20 my azz........

Peter! Peter! what were you thinking?????/ You don't have an audience for a proposal!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2010, 06:40 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
Phaedra gives new meaning to the phrase: Book smart, but dumber than a box of rocks.
Could Kim act anymore like a hootchy? She must had told that football guy 'nice azz' ten times.
I still love this show!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:47 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,058 times
Molly Shannon and Kristin Chenoweth with Andy were HILARIOUS. They're such nice people, but even they couldn't resist stating the obvious- Phaedra done got knocked up pre-wedding.

When Kristin did her Kim impersonation, complete with straw cigarette, I thought I'd die. Dead on.
Same with Molly's Kelly Bensimon. Nailed it. Best after-show in a long time. Miss Chenowieh got her drink on in the most delightful way

Old 11-15-2010, 08:52 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Sheree's show teaser is so stupid. "I like things that are elegant and sophisticated - just like me." Um...she is neither Her life is finally about her. I think it's always all about her. Am I the only one who thought that she looked like a bad drag Queen when she was at the charity dancing event I hope I did not see her parking in a handicap spot just because she was tardy for the dress rehearsal. Yes, a dress rehearsal indicates that you are to be dressed in your outfit. No you are not busy because you are an actress too Whatever I hate to say it but she and Kandi were right, $20 at a charity even is cheap Oh, chalk up dancing to another skill that Sheree does not have I loved how you could hear the crickets chirp when the cast mates commented about her dancing ability

Love the picture of her and the news of the repossession of the car. "RHOA's" Sheree Whitfield Loses Aston Martin | Hello Beautiful

Kim's office is a hot rocco hot mess Where the h e double hockey sticks does she get all this money to do all the things that she does You know the football player is her boyfriend. I don't know if they are dating any more or if the rumors of her being pregnant by him is true or not. Kroy Biermann: Dating Kim Zolciak for Some Reason - The Hollywood Gossip

Why did Peter propose to Cynthia in front of everyone Cynthia was not overjoyed by the occasion but with the horrible pom-pom's on her friend Zelda's head

If I see Fakedra purse her lips one more time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV