Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,329 times

Advertisements

http://dimewars.com/Video/default.as...be&activetab=4
What to Look out for?

Old 11-19-2008, 07:13 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,348,398 times
I agree about DeShawn - some people just can't cook, and she is being realistic about them not making as much money. She probably even knows some day they may have to (gasp) move to a smaller house. She seems to me to be the one who enjoys being wealthy but knows it can be lost.

Love NeNe.

It was kind of pathetic of Kim to not want to listen to NeNe because she didn't want her kids to hear it. Well NeNe was being extremely respectful I thought in how she talked to her.

Sheree is just a joke.

I still like Lisa on the show - not sure about Lisa in real life.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:39 AM

1,401 posts, read 3,772,605 times
NeNe hits its square on the head in the reunion preview when she tells Kim to close her legs for married men. The air quality around Atlanta would improve greatly if Kim not only keep her legs closed, she needs to shut her lying mouth too.

Nice to see her get exposed for the huge fraud we all have known she is. And no surprise that Big Dumb A$$ Papa finally got some brains and ditched her.....must have gotten an ultimatum from the missus.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:09 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,855,577 times
Did anyone else notice Kim giving NeNe "the finger" while she was talking to her across the table? It was SOOOO obvious and very childish. Talk about a coward. NeNe will be a MUCH better person finding new REAL friends. As I tell my kids, even if YOU don't act like them if your running with them that is how others are going to see YOU.

Sheree just needs to be knocked down to her knees. Next season we should see her cleaning houses for the REAL rich housewives of Atlanta. Now THAT would be AWESOME! I'd watch that

Old 11-19-2008, 09:51 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,122 times
Well, it sounds to me like DeShawn and her dh have been putting $ aside for this very reason and at least he has some prospects, like tv and coaching. I think they'll do fine. She's ditzy but I think she's a good person.

yea NeNe. Did anyone notice that they were in 2 different houses? the one where the dark is and the big one that everyone says they got evicted from. I bet they downsized and quit paying the mortgage on the big one. I don't think they're as poor as everyone is thinking. Heck, they're better off than me, lol (that's not hard to do).

I can't wait to see Lisa slap the crap out of Kim. The host looked scared, lol.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:10 AM

658 posts, read 1,784,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

4. NeNe, LOVED that NeNe had the balls to say what she did in front of EVERYONE! That takes a LOT of guts to lay it on the line like that. I respect someone like that a LOT MORE than the others that just want to gossip behind everyones back. She is right, Kim should have come to her first. Her husband was awesome as well. OH, and that black strapless dress is THE BEST thing she has worn. It did not show the saggy boobs to her knees, made her look a LOT slimmer and was VERY flattering on her.
Agreed. NeNe and Gregg were the best part of last night finale. I loved Gregg's speech and somehow thought it was actually a direct insult to Bravo and this whole Real Housewives franchise- had it not been for the cameras, I think Kim and NeNe would still be friends.

I also have to comment that the men of RHOA were really the stars of the show; I think out of all men featured on the RH shows, the Atlanta men are the classiest and most down-to-earth to be featured.

I loved Michael Knight's dressing down of She-Man. The best part was where he called her out on not selecting the fabrics and spending more time on her stupid viewing than the actual clothes.

Kim has been exposed as a fraud and I hope that after the reunion show, we don't have to endure her or her fake-ass weave anymore.

Speaking of the reunion show? I cannot wait!

All in all, I'm going to miss the RHOA, they brought the drama and many snarkworthy moments. I'm really not looking forward to the OC b*tches coming back; after watching NYC and Atlanta, it's evident the OC women are not that wealthy and not even that entertaining.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:20 AM

1,271 posts, read 4,022,245 times
While I do fault Kim for not taking her issue with NeNe to NeNe, instead of allowing everyone else to gas her up, NeNe could have done more to save the friendship as well.

Ne-Ne needs to realize that just because you can say it doesn't mean you should say it. Grown people need to know when to say what and when to just shut the hell up.

She's been friends with Kim for years, when she found out that something she (NeNe) said hurt this woman that was supposed to be her friend, she should have apologized moved on. It seems as though it was more important for NeNe to show her azz.

It's been reported that Lisa told Kim what happened in the car, which was shady and was probably the reason she was pushing for everyone to "reconcile"......

Sheree seems shady.....

Deshawn's motto=My name is Benit and I ain't in it!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:24 AM

23,438 posts, read 44,044,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
NeNe hits its square on the head in the reunion preview when she tells Kim to close her legs for married men. The air quality around Atlanta would improve greatly if Kim not only keep her legs closed, she needs to shut her lying mouth too.

Nice to see her get exposed for the huge fraud we all have known she is. And no surprise that Big Dumb A$$ Papa finally got some brains and ditched her.....must have gotten an ultimatum from the missus.
More like he found a new (and probably lower-maintenance) mistress...her name is Shirley, according to a blog I read.
Who's gonna pay the rent now, Kimbo?

Old 11-19-2008, 11:23 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,311,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
OMG, Jerry Springer time.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:55 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,110,342 times
that was somthing!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.