Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2009, 08:00 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Lisa got kicked out of her house due to foreclosure.

'Real Housewife' Loses House, Still a Wife | TMZ.com
I just heard the news over the radio!

Old 08-11-2009, 09:17 AM

107 posts, read 354,657 times
Sad to hear about Lisa losing her home.....

I dont understand why a real estate broker who can possibly make $90,000 or more... off of one home didnt pay cash for a home.... living above their means

Well anyway I still think Ed is fine...

Old 08-11-2009, 12:51 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Lisa got kicked out of her house due to foreclosure.

'Real Housewife' Loses House, Still a Wife | TMZ.com
Hmm, they bought the house for $2.9M, the bank sold it for $1.9M but somehow Lisa and her hubby were able to BUY a house on 10 acres and they "own it". Why didn't they try to really work it out w/ the bank if they had the dough to BUY another place. Strange, very strange.

Old 08-11-2009, 02:26 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itellyouthetruth View Post
Sad to hear about Lisa losing her home.....

I dont understand why a real estate broker who can possibly make $90,000 or more... off of one home didnt pay cash for a home.... living above their means

Well anyway I still think Ed is fine...

An article posted earlier in the thread stated their Hartwell realty business only sold one house.

Old 08-11-2009, 02:31 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
Oh Mylanta! I guess Lisa is just as normal as the other girls then, huh? So that leaves Kandi as the only one who hasn't endured some kind of home loss....and I have a feeling that when she makes her lifelong vow to her hubby, she's gonna lose out too. A hot mess these housewives are, I say! But yes, Ed is still phyne no matter where he lives

Old 08-11-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Oh Mylanta! I guess Lisa is just as normal as the other girls then, huh? So that leaves Kandi as the only one who hasn't endured some kind of home loss....and I have a feeling that when she makes her lifelong vow to her hubby, she's gonna lose out too. A hot mess these housewives are, I say! But yes, Ed is still phyne no matter where he lives
How scary to think that Kandi would be the most normal Atlanta Housewife with her fiancée and his 4 Baby Mommas

P.S. Two points for Mylanta

Old 08-11-2009, 03:23 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times
baybook, glad you were able to catch that nonsense of a telephone call and an interview. Just wondering who this Charles is Kim is referrring to? It was funny when Kim told Nene at least she owns her home and that her car wasn't repo'd at home depot. Messy!

Thanks for posting the breaking news about Lisa guys. I think she and her hubby probably bought the home years ago and is how they are able to own it now. Not sure about GA law and foreclosures but couldn't they put a lien on their assests to recover their loss? Ok, I know someone posted that Lisa only sold one home but I thought from the last year's season she said she had a successful real estate business only selling to people who have money. What ever happened to the development her and Ed were working on?

Any news yet on Nene's foundation? Does it really exsist? If it doesn't I wonder if she gave the money back to the people that donated and or how did she use the money?

I still can't stand Kandi. She also mentioned that she bought her home years ago. I just can't understand why people in GA pay so much money for a home when they can get smething much cheaper. 2 million plus in GA is way too much money to be spending on a home.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post

I still can't stand Kandi. She also mentioned that she bought her home years ago. I just can't understand why people in GA pay so much money for a home when they can get smething much cheaper. 2 million plus in GA is way too much money to be spending on a home.
You haven't done your NeNe homework...remember what she said? "I don't keep up with the Joneses, I AM the Joneses!" That's apparently the way of thinking, lol

Old 08-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
You haven't done your NeNe homework...remember what she said? "I don't keep up with the Joneses, I AM the Joneses!" That's apparently the way of thinking, lol
Well if that is the case, all the Joneses are in foreclosure and/or have been evicted from their rental homes

I will stay just where I am, not trying to compete with anyone

Old 08-11-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Well if that is the case, all the Joneses are in foreclosure and/or have been evicted from their rental homes

I will stay just where I am, not trying to compete with anyone
Ain't that the truth? In this stormy, hot weather, my P.O.S. house, with all its problems and dings and dints, is just as comfortable as those McMansions that are all over Atlanta, Charlotte, and other Southern cities...and much more comfortable than living on the side of one of your guys' 1,000 Peachtree streets, lol! I love Atlanta, but it seems like every street has Peachtree or Dunwoody added to it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV