Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2009, 02:23 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
What I don't understand about Kim is why she's all about pressing charges on NeNe for whatever happened between them, but we've not heard one word about the assault that Sheree clearly imposed on her on last night's episode. If I were a female and I didn't feel that charges were necessary, you best believe there would've been a catfight on that street. Sheree should've gotten her a$$ layed down on that ground.

I thought Lisa and NeNe were next door neighbors? If that's the case, then sure that run to her house would've been easy! I guess they are neighbors in the sense of their living in the same neighborhood.

T-Boz's face said everything....when Kandi said her fiancee had 4 baby mamas. There's just no way that anyone can defend him. Kandi doesn't seem to have much common sense if she can't understand that.

I loved Dwight's commentary when they were preparing his party. I have never heard anyone say "dramar" before...that was quite a hit in this household!

Also, in regards to the Kim vs. NeNe thing...because I'm optimistic by far, I want to say that their arguing was staged on the "Watch What Happens" from last week....I want Kim and NeNe to be friends again. I don't know why, I just do, lol
do you mean-you thought LISA and Nene are neighbors?

Dwight needs his own show. That after show with him last night was............pee in your pants hilarious!!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 02:46 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
do you mean-you thought LISA and Nene are neighbors?

Dwight needs his own show. That after show with him last night was............pee in your pants hilarious!!!!

Darn, I thought I corrected myself before anyone would catch it, but I guess not. You know what I meant though, lol I'm about to watch the after show ahora!

Old 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Also, in regards to the Kim vs. NeNe thing...because I'm optimistic by far, I want to say that their arguing was staged on the "Watch What Happens" from last week....I want Kim and NeNe to be friends again. I don't know why, I just do, lol
Why? Do you have a secret wish to hear her sing some more?

Quote:
I forgot to record the after show......

I'm going to rag on Sheree (like I haven't before). If she is SOOOOO popular and hot in Atlanta then why didn't she know at least half of the people at Dwight's party? Surely if she was THAT well known and thought of amoung the wealthy and the "see and be seen" crowd of Atlanta they would have been talking to each other. She hung out w/ Nene all night.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

maybe it's online??

You MUST see it. Dwight cracks me up I tell ya!!!
And the thing is--it's not like he's trying to be funny. It's just his demeanor, his attitude-he's da bomb!

Old 08-14-2009, 03:54 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
Quote:
Wellllllllllllllllll...kinda, lol...my imitation of her singing resulted in some good belly laughs last season. So if she sings again, then I'll have something to imitate once again

Quote:
maybe it's online??

You MUST see it. Dwight cracks me up I tell ya!!!
And the thing is--it's not like he's trying to be funny. It's just his demeanor, his attitude-he's da bomb!
I just finished watching it....I wasn't that impressed. I don't know, he just seemed to be too PC for me or something. I guess I expected him to go all out and be brutally honest. And maybe he was--but I expected the claws to come out. If this is his true self, then I must say that he IS the most classy Housewife of this cast But I think NeNe's the funniest!

Old 08-14-2009, 06:13 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times
Ibrakefor... if Kim pressed charges on Nene there would be no show. Doubt the charges would ever stick any ways.

Dwight was a bore to me on the after show. Is he still marrying a woman? Why did they even have Bristol Palin's ex on the show? Is he becoming a celebrity now?

If Kim & Nene become friends after this it would be too ridiculous to me. On one hand it would be nice seeing them get a long because it seems like they have so much fun when they are together but it appears to be too much water under the bridge for them to be good friends. Did anyone notice that Kim brought in a new friend for advice? What ever happened to her friend that she had that appeared practicially in every clip she was in last season? She probably alienated her too.

Hope Kandi's fiance wasn't into the housing market.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:16 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,711,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Oh, BTW there can be more than one writer for a song. That is not unusual. So Kandi and Tiny could have both contributed to the song.
Sorry, but no. Tiny couldn't spell the ABC's with help. I refuse to believe she wrote that song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Nene, you are a little larger than the average all the pencil chicks. That's okay - I love you for your curves.
I love Nene's curves (so does my husband, lol). I also love it when she wears a damn bra, lol. I thought she looked FIERCE in that dress she was wearing when Lisa came over to talk.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:26 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,726 times
Quote:

I'm going to rag on Sheree (like I haven't before). If she is SOOOOO popular and hot in Atlanta then why didn't she know at least half of the people at Dwight's party? Surely if she was THAT well known and thought of amoung the wealthy and the "see and be seen" crowd of Atlanta they would have been talking to each other. She hung out w/ Nene all night.
Sheree is a phony but I cant lie, she's a hot mess!

Old 08-14-2009, 06:33 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:

The only "market" he has been in was the one looking for an overnight parking spot for his...........

Doubt he has seen much of the REAL "housing market", job market or a market to buy his kids food.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Wellllllllllllllllll...kinda, lol...my imitation of her singing resulted in some good belly laughs last season. So if she sings again, then I'll have something to imitate once again

I just finished watching it....I wasn't that impressed. I don't know, he just seemed to be too PC for me or something. I guess I expected him to go all out and be brutally honest. And maybe he was--but I expected the claws to come out. If this is his true self, then I must say that he IS the most classy Housewife of this cast But I think NeNe's the funniest!

oh phooooey. You just don't love Dwight like I do

Quote:
Ibrakefor... if Kim pressed charges on Nene there would be no show. Doubt the charges would ever stick any ways.

Dwight was a bore to me on the after show. Is he still marrying a woman? Why did they even have Bristol Palin's ex on the show? Is he becoming a celebrity now?

If Kim & Nene become friends after this it would be too ridiculous to me. On one hand it would be nice seeing them get a long because it seems like they have so much fun when they are together but it appears to be too much water under the bridge for them to be good friends. Did anyone notice that Kim brought in a new friend for advice? What ever happened to her friend that she had that appeared practicially in every clip she was in last season? She probably alienated her too.

you really hate Kim--don't ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV