Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times

Advertisements

I think Jeff is faking some of his pain it has become a way of life with him and his back. He turns it off and on too much like when he tapped dance in group, stood up straight, walked without his cane. He does come off as a nice guy then explodes into a nasty fella. He should be in a physical therapy program but seems to me he doesn't want to try to improve health wise.

I kind of feel sorry for Gary having the head trauma he is caught between what he knows as OK behavior and what he does because of the brain injury. I think he would be better suited in a mental ward to help him learn better behavior. While their he would be off the weed since that is all he is now doing isn't it?

Rodney King really surprises me I thought he would be a cocky loud guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
uh huh-me too Jaxson. I am /was pulling for him But we know now what happened. Sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
This week watching Steven has me realizing why he was recently arrested again for drugs after this show was over. He won't talk to anybody about his role in his addiction or things that have happened to him. I am still pulling for him but he really needs to get some demons off his back before he gets the drugs completely out of his life.

What say you?

Old 11-21-2008, 10:42 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
I won't be surprised when I read Jeff has died--really I won't.
Gary- he is a mess. Not sure if he will ever get better.
Rodney King-HUge surprise. I too thought he was probably a cocky jerk-maybe he once was but not now. He seems genuinely nice.

Quote:
I think Jeff is faking some of his pain it has become a way of life with him and his back. He turns it off and on too much like when he tapped dance in group, stood up straight, walked without his cane. He does come off as a nice guy then explodes into a nasty fella. He should be in a physical therapy program but seems to me he doesn't want to try to improve health wise.

I kind of feel sorry for Gary having the head trauma he is caught between what he knows as OK behavior and what he does because of the brain injury. I think he would be better suited in a mental ward to help him learn better behavior. While their he would be off the weed since that is all he is now doing isn't it?

Old 11-21-2008, 10:54 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,473,505 times
Quote:
Now why would you think that? Are you stereotyping?
Actually he seems kind of quiet and what happened to him was partly being in the wrong place at the wrong time...and driving fast on drugs

Old 11-21-2008, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Now why would you think that? Are you stereotyping?
Actually he seems kind of quiet and what happened to him was partly being in the wrong place at the wrong time...and driving fast on drugs
Actually no StuckPa. Just from his background I would have thought he would be more bitter of the beating that took place. That would tend to grow a mighty large chip on a shoulder don't you think?

Old 11-21-2008, 11:15 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,473,505 times
People have different ways of dealing with things.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:09 AM

Anybody know why most of these celebs on this show suck their lips/mouth? I know Steven has had a stroke but was watching the new episode and the AI girl does it, Jeff, Steven, Gary some and tonight with Seth back on. I was wondering if this is from addiction or they all have mouth problems.

Rod Stewart's son telling he was told at age 11 he was a waste of sperm and egg really hurt my heart tonight. Why must people be so mean to kids? So many have been sexually abused too. Sad but it is good to learn about why some people turn to drugs and alcohol.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:36 AM

947 posts, read 3,139,564 times
^^
I think they are grinding their teeth.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Red View Post
^^
I think they are grinding their teeth.
From the withdraws?

Old 12-05-2008, 07:59 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,678 times
Word, Jaxson. So hard to believe the meanness, the sheer cruelty of saying something like that to an 11 year old kid. They bleeped out who, exactly, told Sean that, but if it was either parent, they should be ashamed. I noticed neither of Sean's parents showed up for the family day. Mom's in Europe and Dad's on tour. Far too busy to support their kid. I certainly have mixed feelings about my previous fandom for Rod Stewart!

As another poster mentioned, I do think Jeff Conaway has done a bit of acting/drama in these episodes, and it just may be the way he is.

On the other hand, I was really impressed with the way Dr. Drew handled the whole idea or suggestion of Jeff becoming an acting teacher, even a sit-down acting teacher. He flattered Jeff's talents as an actor, and gave him something to reach for. A posssible future to grab onto. You could see it sinking in. At the end of the episode, Jeff was sort of floating the idea of teaching acting to the others on the patio, as if he was testing the idea, and they really gave him some positive feedback.

Maybe I'm just looking for some kind of redemption or brighter future for Jeff; maybe I'm crazy for reading too much into it. But I'd sure like to see him make it. Heck... I'd like ALL of them to succeed! (maybe not Shifty Binzer. I'm over him. Sorry)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV