Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 10:26 AM

9,001 posts, read 10,142,054 times

Advertisements

As I was just posting in the music forum, I noticed this thread, lol
Omg, I'm so tempted to read the posts...seeing as I've only watched the first episode of the season, I gotta pretend this thread doesn't exist
Idk if I can handle the temptation though.....
I'm hoping they don't kill Jesse off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 10:32 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,158,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
I don't think there's any way Hank and Gomez survive, with the firepower advantage Todd and Jack have I don't see why they would negotiate. I'm going to rewatch it, but I'm pretty sure Jesse stayed in the car, and the only way he survives is if Walt tells them he won't cook for them if they kill Jesse.

Considering how well each group has shot before (the Nazis when they wiped out Declan's gang and Hank when he shot Tuco and his cousins) I'm surprised no one was shown getting killed or at least wounded but I guess that is what they need to do for a cliff hanger.

I'm surprised people are saying that they haven't found the last couple of episodes interesting. I don't think I took a breath during the last 10 minutes last night. As soon as Walt called Jack I knew there was going to be a fight even though Walt changed his mind. I kept hoping Hank would get out of there but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I think Marie loses it when she finds out what happened to Hank and takes everything to the DEA making it public that Walt is Heisenberg.
I agree, I think they were great episodes. And the gun battle isn't over yet. I'm sure Hank and Gomez are wearing bulletproof vests but I think they will still get taken out with a bullet to the head. Too much foreshadowing especially with Hank.

Marie would definitely be a threat if she finds out so I suspect she's next on the chopping block. I'm wondering if Jesse is going to be forced to go along with Walt & the Nazis to cook - I saw something in his face that made me think he might miss the way things were when they started. Can he be manipulated one more time?

Old 09-09-2013, 10:35 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,511,885 times
Fantastic episode and cliffhanger -- still confused as to why Walt just didn't kill Jesse and/or Hank when he was hiding behind the rock. Why the loyalty to Hank?

I think Gomey is a goner. I watched the episode with a bunch of friends and the consensus is that Hank is going to make it out alive. Not sure how this will pan out.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,030,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
Fantastic episode and cliffhanger -- still confused as to why Walt just didn't kill Jesse and/or Hank when he was hiding behind the rock. Why the loyalty to Hank?
Because Walt had a 5-shot .38 snubnose that can't shoot very far and Hank and Gomez had their guns drawn already.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:21 AM

1,483 posts, read 1,373,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Because Walt had a 5-shot .38 snubnose that can't shoot very far and Hank and Gomez had their guns drawn already.
Nah, I disagree. I think Walt didn't kill Jesse or Hank because he (a) cares deeply about Jesse, and absolutely couldn't kill him (which is why he had to put out a hit on him...he had plenty of opportunity to do it himself, but wouldn't, and it's also why he requested that Jesse's death be both painless and for him not to see it coming); and (b), on some level he does care for Hank, since he is family. He also knows just how devastating it would be to his family to have Hank die like that. I don't think it had anything to do with opportunity or the type of gun Walt was holding. As much of a monster as Walt has become, he still cares about certain people.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:28 AM

1,483 posts, read 1,373,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post

I think Gomey is a goner. I watched the episode with a bunch of friends and the consensus is that Hank is going to make it out alive. Not sure how this will pan out.
Possibly, but my take on it was that Hank will be killed. I had that feeling as soon as he called Marie and then ended the phone call with "I love you"...a dead giveaway (pun intended) that he's soon to be toast. Anything's possible, so we'll see, but my feeling is that Hank is going to be killed, along with Gomez.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:39 AM

9,001 posts, read 10,142,054 times
Lol thanks for the rep, but I'm still so tempted!
If my daughters hadn't messed up my tv, I'd be up to date with the show...

Old 09-09-2013, 11:51 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,132,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I'm wondering if Jesse is going to be forced to go along with Walt & the Nazis to cook - I saw something in his face that made me think he might miss the way things were when they started. Can he be manipulated one more time?
I don't understand why Jesse's face looks so swollen has he gained weight? He spit in Walt's face that is the ultimate sign of disrespect and for somebody to do that they pretty much are at that the end of the relationship I would say.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 AM

9,793 posts, read 11,460,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
Just had a thought. Since Jesse is in Walt's car, I wonder if he will take off in it. Either by trying to draw fire away from Hank/Gomez and use it as a weapon (as Walt mentioned that he did for Jesse last night against the 2 drug dealers) sort of a suicide run, or simply use it as a way to get away to get backup somehow?
Who does Jesse go and get for Back up?
Badger and Skinny Pete?
I can see Badger and skinny Pete showing up and talking to the White supremacist about Battlestar Galactica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
I think Marie loses it when she finds out what happened to Hank and takes everything to the DEA making it public that Walt is Heisenberg.
Skyler then release the,"Walt confession DVD"
Marie then gets Thrown into jail instead of skyler

Old 09-09-2013, 12:23 PM

3,828 posts, read 8,440,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Who does Jesse go and get for Back up?
Badger and Skinny Pete?
I can see Badger and skinny Pete showing up and talking to the White supremacist about Battlestar Galactica.
Badger and Skinny Pete could bore the gang to death.

I was thinking more along the lines of him calling 911. Maybe tribal police would be quick to respond?

I have to admit it would be poetic...well, maybe not "justice" but "irony"...if Hank was willing to sacrifice Jesse to get a confession out of Walt last week and Jesse escapes with his life this week at the cost of Hank and/or Gomez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV