Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 04:17 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Did you just completely miss all the swastika tattoos on them?
Yes, tats are tats to me, I don't tend to look at what they are. If they are in prison, they are forced to join the whites, or blacks if they are black, or Mexicans if they are Latino, all prison gangs for protection from eachother. I don't put a lot of meaning in tats, actions have more meaning with me, and what they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
I think it was to make them reach for their badges and keep them talking. Those guys came there to kill. I can't see how Hank and Gomez can get out of this..Maybe Walt can take control of the situation during a stand off.

Btw, How many episodes are left?
I was told 3.

Old 09-09-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The car is pretty much pinned in. There are trees and rocks right in front of it and backing the car up would put him smack in the middle of the gun fight.
While the gun fight was going on Jesse did open the car door, it wasn't wide open just cracked open. Before he was put into the car, when they were all standing there, Walt called him a coward ... Jesse opens the car door, rocks and trees right in front of the car making for perfect cover, Walt labeled him as a coward .. Jesse is probably going to take off on foot.

During the call between Hank and Marie, Marie had asked why there was something that looks like brains in the garbage. At the end of the call Hank said "I've gotta go, it may be awhile before I get home. I love you."
Maybe Hank will be shot in the head but survives resulting in another long hospital stay (hence the brain reference by Marie and the "awhile before I get home" comment by Hank). If Hank is killed or is seriously wounded (I'm betting on seriously wounded instead of killed) Marie will probably be out for some of her own brand of vengeance.

The tribal police were mentioned in two separate instances between Hank and Gomez while they were out there. If Gomez is killed and Hank is seriously injured, there will have to be someone to get Hank to a hospital. It could be Jesse on his own, it could be the tribal police on their own, it could be Jesse and the tribal police together.

At the beginning of BB Aaron Paul was as thin as a rail, he's not only been growing older but he's also been gaining some weight over the past 5 years.
Why are there brains in the garbage?

Old 09-09-2013, 04:52 PM

23,587 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Hank poured them, and the blood in the package, on the kitchen floor in his house (which after he was done doing what he planned on doing he cleaned up and threw them in the garbage). Then he went to Huell to try to get him to talk. He wanted Huell to think that Walt had killed Jesse and that Huell would probably be next - and that Saul knew about it all was okay with it. He showed Huell a cell phone picture of Jesse (supposedly dead, shot in the head) laying on the floor next to the pile of brains. Huell immediately started talking after seeing that picture.

Old 09-09-2013, 05:36 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
I was told 3.
Ozymandias September 15, 2013
Granite State September 22, 2013
Felina September 29, 2013

Old 09-09-2013, 05:59 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
Badger and Skinny Pete could bore the gang to death.

I was thinking more along the lines of him calling 911. Maybe tribal police would be quick to respond?

I have to admit it would be poetic...well, maybe not "justice" but "irony"...if Hank was willing to sacrifice Jesse to get a confession out of Walt last week and Jesse escapes with his life this week at the cost of Hank and/or Gomez.
I knew what you meant
I just wanted to make light of serouis turn for the worst Moment on BB.

Quote:
Why do you keep talking about white supremecist? Who is that supposed to be, Todd? And why do you say that?
Because that's what they are
Hank also use that reference to describe them a couple of times.
As soon as i see a Mexican with Todd and his uncle ill call them something else

Quote:
Yes, tats are tats to me, I don't tend to look at what they are. If they are in prison, they are forced to join the whites, or blacks if they are black, or Mexicans if they are Latino, all prison gangs for protection from eachother. I don't put a lot of meaning in tats, actions have more meaning with me, and what they say.
You watch way too many Prison movies
You do not have to join a gang in prison.You can do your time in Prison quietly without joining a gang and being raped.White,black,mexican most chose to join a gang in prison or are already in a gang before prison.

Quote:
Are you kidding me
Did you not watch last nights the show?

Old 09-09-2013, 06:34 PM

363 posts, read 988,798 times
Some of the questions that arise on this thread make me wonder what some of your are watching...

Old 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times
Who is this Hank fella everyone keeps referring to? I've heard this is going to be the last season of The Real Housewives of Orange County, is this true?

Old 09-09-2013, 07:21 PM

3,050 posts, read 4,993,784 times
Disappointed that there haven't been any twists. So Jesse really is a rat working for Hank - just seems so against everything we know about Jesse up to this point. Could not help but agree with Walt when he called him a coward.

And Hank outsmarting Walt? That's not going to happen.

I like the suggestion that Jesse is forced to cook again. Probably Brock will be used as leverage.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:28 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times
Oh yeah, what's the deal with Tod having the hots for Lydia? They're setting us up for something ... maybe Tod will have to make a decision to save Lydia in the future?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV