Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2013, 01:35 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
It could be a year. Depends where it was purchased.
New Mexico Lottery gives you 90 days to collect.

New Mexico Lottery - Benefitting New Mexico's Future
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 04:01 PM

1,205 posts, read 2,689,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don6170 View Post
Apple is making concessions for people that bought "Season 5" and did not get all episodes.
Apple Treads Lightly, Offers Compromise In ‘Breaking Bad’ Season Split Controversy
What, I paid for season five (first half) and then paid another $1.99 for the episode Buried because I had to work that night. I checked my email and they haven't sent me anything but advertisements. What a ripoff, even if I can get the final episodes out of them I've already seen the first 7 at this point.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:38 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,710,907 times
The only thing that bugs me is the fact that it has come down to the Aryans vs Walt/Jesse, the Aryans are just so insignificant in the story IMO.

I hope that they tie up Lydia and Todd in the same room so Todd can watch Lydia die and then kill Todd.

If I had to guess I say Jesse goes off into the sunset with Brock and everyone else dies. I hope Marie kills Skyler, maybe she will steal a gun and blow her away.

Did anyone catch how Walt was afraid to injure himself with the needle in the cabin and so he made someone else do it just like he has been making someone else do it pretty much the whole series.

Its also interesting to see how Walts only real support, Walt Jr., now wants nothing to do with Walt. In other words Walt really has no one on his side anymore.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:38 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,939,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
The only thing that bugs me is the fact that it has come down to the Aryans vs Walt/Jesse
We don't know that yet.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:37 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post

If I had to guess I say Jesse goes off into the sunset with Brock and everyone else dies. I hope Marie kills Skyler, maybe she will steal a gun and blow her away.

Did anyone catch how Walt was afraid to injure himself with the needle in the cabin and so he made someone else do it just like he has been making someone else do it pretty much the whole series.

Its also interesting to see how Walts only real support, Walt Jr., now wants nothing to do with Walt. In other words Walt really has no one on his side anymore.
There's no way in hell Jesse is going to end up with Brock. His grandmother would have taken him. Even if Jesse wasn't a known criminal & a complete shell of a person at this point, he has no legal right to the kid.

Why would Marie ever kill Skyler and take away the kids' only real parent at this point? She's a petty thief, not a murderer. Most non-sociopathic people don't have what it takes to resort to murder, unless it's in self defense. Skyler is complicit in the meth operation but she had nothing to do with Hank's death.

I certainly don't blame Jr. for not wanting anything to do with his father.

Old 09-26-2013, 05:43 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Default Breaking Bad creator Gilligan's next show will be...

... a cop show?

"Breaking Bad" Creator Sets Next Series | News | Dark Horizons

I'm a little disappointed that the guy who made the greatest TV series of all time is falling back on a cop show. Kinda been there done that. But hey, it's Vince Gilligan. His Breaking Bad cred has me interested in anything he does.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:59 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
"greatest tv series of all time" questionable...

That said, he isnt really "falling back on a cop show". It seems to be something he has been trying to get done since long before Breaking Bad.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:18 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,993,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
There's no way in hell Jesse is going to end up with Brock. His grandmother would have taken him. Even if Jesse wasn't a known criminal & a complete shell of a person at this point, he has no legal right to the kid.

Why would Marie ever kill Skyler and take away the kids' only real parent at this point? She's a petty thief, not a murderer. Most non-sociopathic people don't have what it takes to resort to murder, unless it's in self defense. Skyler is complicit in the meth operation but she had nothing to do with Hank's death.

I certainly don't blame Jr. for not wanting anything to do with his father.
Yeah, hard to see Jessie being a guardian, perhaps a silent benefactor is more likely.

I guess after Walt and Jessie, the character's fate most up in the air is Skyler's. I don't really see how she can survive, so the question is how does she die? Lydia wants her dead so that's problematic. But I see more of domestic situation between Marie and Skyler that get's out of control, eg Skyler v Ted, Skyler v Walt. Maybe someone goes down a flight of stairs or gets hit with a frying pan or something. Holly (and Jr?) are raised by Marie (with Grey Matter money?)

Old 09-26-2013, 07:37 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
The correct answer to the question is: Yes.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:51 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,993,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post

That said, he isnt really "falling back on a cop show". It seems to be something he has been trying to get done since long before Breaking Bad.
I think it's more "arguable" than "questionable". There are probably 3 shows in the discussion, and Breaking Bad is one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV