Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 01:00 AM

156 posts, read 288,565 times

Advertisements

I didn't want Jesus to go, but I had a feeling he would I am sooo glad Debbie is gone!

I don't think Tara will die. Her character has annoyed me alot lately, but I don't want her to be killed off; I just wish they gave her something interesting to do.

Eric is hot lol...

Oh well, guess we gotta wait forever for the new season...next up? Dexter time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 08:15 AM

1,359 posts, read 4,848,791 times
I suppose Bill and/or Eric could show up to save her, but she seemed pretty far gone. They had a good way to write her out last season when she left town, this season she's just been a bystander. I wonder if they've decided that she's just too unpopular, or if they just ran out of stuff for her to do.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:08 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
I didn't think I'd like the Bill and Eric team, but I have to say that I think I do! Poor Pam ... her "heart" is broken.

OH!!!!! That was Russell in the parking garage ... I forgot!

I think Bill or Eric will save the day for Tara.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 PM

1,359 posts, read 4,848,791 times
From a story perspective, I think they'd be foolish if they saved Tara. When writers have pulled stuff like that in the past it generally has always been a failure with the audience, and usually a sign that a show is heading downhill fast. If they're willing to show a character being killed, they need to stick with it, not have a Bobby Ewing in the shower "it was all a dream" type moment.

Having Tara gone would be a good way to show that Sookie is past a point of no return as far as "normal" human friendship goes, her only significant relationships would be with other supernatural beings [unless you count Jason.]

Old 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM

819 posts, read 3,207,280 times
I was so sad when Jesus was killed! Poor Lafayette. He is gonna have a stroke when he finds out about Tara. She needed to go. It seemed like she was shot in the head with a shotgun. So unless, Bill or Eric show up since they feel Sookie's fear or something, I'm thinking she is a goner. Should have just left her gone in New Orleans.But then again they needed somebody to start all of this witch stuff. If it wasn't for her trying to stake Eric, none of this would have happened. Good Job.
Oh and I will kinda miss Tommy, he was a hugh f*** up, but he could have gotten it together. His character needed more of a chance.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:42 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Should be interesting how they play it out next season....I love they aren't following the books!

Old 09-12-2011, 05:45 PM

553 posts, read 1,544,470 times
It seems like everybody was lost and heartbroken in the season 4 finale....except for the Bellefleur's. Which ended on an ominous note that trouble was coming for them after all.

IMO, I hope Tara is gone for good. I'm glad the Panther people are gone (that was just stupid). Jesus's character had potential, so I'm kinda disappointed they killed him off so soon. I've been liking Jessica's character more and more. She just grows on you after awhile. I've always liked Pam from day one. She's just insane and has the best one liners. I'm very happy Tommy and his trashy parents are gone (huge waste of time).

I tell you what though, if I could, I'd wallpaper my room with huge posters of Alcide!!! He is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I've NEVER seen any man on earth that blew my mind like that guy. I haven't felt that way about a celebrity since I was a teenager. Super impressive specimen of the human male indeed. If I was a crazy wack-a-doo that stalked people, I'd go to jail for him. I think there should be a spin off show named "Alcide". If it was just him mowing grass or watching paint dry, I'd watch it.

Oh! We're we talking about "True Blood"? Sorry....

Old 09-12-2011, 06:38 PM

156 posts, read 288,565 times
^^ That whole last paragraph is flippin' hillarious! LOL

Old 09-12-2011, 07:53 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,709 times
Alcide can mow my grass! ( badump - ump)

That Sookie finally did what she should have done last season was fantastic. I wanted to beat Debbie's ass and that's finally not an issue.

Last edited by Ticatica; 09-12-2011 at 08:02 PM..

Old 09-12-2011, 09:44 PM

553 posts, read 1,544,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Alcide can mow my grass! ( badump - ump)

That Sookie finally did what she should have done last season was fantastic. I wanted to beat Debbie's ass and that's finally not an issue.
Yes, I'm so glad Debbie is gone. I wanted to beat her up just for being with Alcide! She wasn't good enough for him. I really didn't think Sookie had it in her to pull the trigger, but she proved me wrong.

I'm not sure about Sookie hooking up with my guy either. But if it means Alcide getting naked more often, then I'm all for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV