Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2013, 10:43 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,333,163 times

Advertisements

Decent TV show. Kinda overrated like Games of Throne. Will continue to watch but it's not like I must watch it or I'll drop dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 06:59 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Terry!

Old 07-22-2013, 08:30 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Terry!
Oh I am so glad he's gone! As soon as they talked about having him glamored I knew he was going to die because no one knew that Terry set up his own murder.

But aside from that, I have to say I really enjoyed last night's episode

Old 07-22-2013, 04:58 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Oh I liked Terry and Arlene. I will miss him but his storyline had ended so I can understand him being written off the show. I enjoyed last nights episode too.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:55 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,675,163 times
Really? I thought last night's episode was a whole lotta nuthin'. I keep it's gonna get better.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:23 AM

12 posts, read 19,873 times
What is up with this season? I am just not into the Lillith thing. And the prehistoric flashbacks featured the worst wig ever on the guy who played Warlow. I have NO clue what Sookie's motivations are anymore. Its just a mess.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:04 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,766,326 times
I guess my main issue is they continually keep doing a 180 with characters. I can suspend disbelief fine as long as things are consistent within a shows universe but having people change their core beliefs randomly as a plot device is getting tiresome. Same thing with more "fact based " things like Sun Church girl rescinding the invitation to a house she doesn't own or mentioning the whole perpetual virgin thing several times in a few episodes then never having it come up again for a couple of years in spite of Jessica having sex, then poof, it's a back again this past episode?

How about the entire thing with what they were doing with Jason and Jessica there? What were they trying to do? They knew it was his girlfriend (or at least Sarah did) so what was she hoping to accomplish? I can't see any scenario where he wouldn't hate them all more because of it or be less determined.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:17 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
I guess my main issue is they continually keep doing a 180 with characters. I can suspend disbelief fine as long as things are consistent within a shows universe but having people change their core beliefs randomly as a plot device is getting tiresome. Same thing with more "fact based " things like Sun Church girl rescinding the invitation to a house she doesn't own or mentioning the whole perpetual virgin thing several times in a few episodes then never having it come up again for a couple of years in spite of Jessica having sex, then poof, it's a back again this past episode?

How about the entire thing with what they were doing with Jason and Jessica there? What were they trying to do? They knew it was his girlfriend (or at least Sarah did) so what was she hoping to accomplish? I can't see any scenario where he wouldn't hate them all more because of it or be less determined.

I think Sarah (Sun Church girl) did that because just prior to that scene they were introduced and when just the 2 of them were in the room, he threatened that he would expose her. She knows he's kind of against killing vampires so I think she arranged Jessica and the guy to see if Jason would break down. I don't think anyone else in the room knew about Jason and Jessica. And I agree with you about Sarah rescinding the invitation. It's not her house nor did she invite Jessica in so I was a bit thrown off with that.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:21 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
ok, why did Sookie have a change of heart for Warlow?

Old 07-23-2013, 11:25 AM

536 posts, read 830,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
ok, why did Sookie have a change of heart for Warlow?
Because he told her that he only killed her parents in order to save her life, and that he had been waiting generations to make this bond with her. Generally when you save Sookie's life you are going to get laid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV