Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2013, 09:49 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times

Advertisements

I must be the only person who doesn't want to see Sookie with Alcide, or anyone for that matter. I'm kinda tired of seeing her with half the town. What was up with her going to Sam asking him if he wants to get together with her?? Was that an attempt to tell Warlow that she was taken and couldn't be his?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 11:01 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I must be the only person who doesn't want to see Sookie with Alcide, or anyone for that matter. I'm kinda tired of seeing her with half the town. What was up with her going to Sam asking him if he wants to get together with her?? Was that an attempt to tell Warlow that she was taken and couldn't be his?
Ok, I get your point. I think Alcide is the best choice maybe for her but I do sort of agree that it would be nice to see her single for awhile. And I want to see her read more minds...that makes her interesting as well as the people around her. Maybe I just wish I was Fae!

I think she was thinking if she had any kind of normalcy in her life, she might consider not "marrying" him (vampire bride), but with everyone shunning her in that moment of reflection, it steeled her further to making that committment to Warlow. Of course, Warlow blew it when he smacked her...although...I get why he did it. I kind of laughed (is that bad?). But then I realized that he needed to go away so our little Bon Temps could get back to just "regular" weird.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Ok, I get your point. I think Alcide is the best choice maybe for her but I do sort of agree that it would be nice to see her single for awhile. And I want to see her read more minds...that makes her interesting as well as the people around her. Maybe I just wish I was Fae!

I think she was thinking if she had any kind of normalcy in her life, she might consider not "marrying" him (vampire bride), but with everyone shunning her in that moment of reflection, it steeled her further to making that committment to Warlow. Of course, Warlow blew it when he smacked her...although...I get why he did it. I kind of laughed (is that bad?). But then I realized that he needed to go away so our little Bon Temps could get back to just "regular" weird.

I actually would like to see her and Bill get back together but I don't think that will happen. I guess Alicide is the more "normal" choice, if being a werewolf is normal LOL

I loved it when she would read minds and everyone would yell at her. It was nice seeing that again at Terry's funeral when she read Arlene's mind and jumped in to ease Arlene's nerves. It seems the past few seasons we didn't see the friendships as much.

It just occurred to me--was Lafayette in the last episode? I just love his sassiness

Old 08-23-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I actually would like to see her and Bill get back together but I don't think that will happen. I guess Alicide is the more "normal" choice, if being a werewolf is normal LOL

I loved it when she would read minds and everyone would yell at her. It was nice seeing that again at Terry's funeral when she read Arlene's mind and jumped in to ease Arlene's nerves. It seems the past few seasons we didn't see the friendships as much.

It just occurred to me--was Lafayette in the last episode? I just love his sassiness
Yea, the werewolf is the most normal...crazy, huh? BUT...he is just so dang smoldering it's hard to watch anything else when he's on the screen!

Yea, I totally miss the reading of minds...it was refreshing to see it at the funeral.

Hold on...was the funeral the last episode or the one before that? We watched the last two eppys together so I'm not sure...anyway, Lafayette had a little speech at Terry's funeral. Oh, and I do think he was at the church when MAYOR Dawg, er, Sam Merlotte, and the preacher men were talking about hooking up with vampers!

Then later, I think he was at LeFleur's (fka Merlotte's) helping Arlene with the food...he didn't have a huge role in the last scenes...I'm kind of glad though. I absolutely LOVE Lafayette and I think he deserved not to have something crazy happen to him in the last moments of the season. Poor guy has been through some ish! Anyway, as long as we continue to see him, I'm good!

Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Yea, the werewolf is the most normal...crazy, huh? BUT...he is just so dang smoldering it's hard to watch anything else when he's on the screen!

Yea, I totally miss the reading of minds...it was refreshing to see it at the funeral.

Hold on...was the funeral the last episode or the one before that? We watched the last two eppys together so I'm not sure...anyway, Lafayette had a little speech at Terry's funeral. Oh, and I do think he was at the church when MAYOR Dawg, er, Sam Merlotte, and the preacher men were talking about hooking up with vampers!

Then later, I think he was at LeFleur's (fka Merlotte's) helping Arlene with the food...he didn't have a huge role in the last scenes...I'm kind of glad though. I absolutely LOVE Lafayette and I think he deserved not to have something crazy happen to him in the last moments of the season. Poor guy has been through some ish! Anyway, as long as we continue to see him, I'm good!

Yep, I kinda get all hot when Alicide is on the screen

The funeral was the 2nd to last. I agree with you. They put Lafayette through some crazy stuff. You're right--he was here and there in the last episode but not much action. Well, now we sit and wait a year...

Old 08-23-2013, 12:48 PM

A whole year...the freaking nerve! At least this isn't the last season like Dexter. What am I gonna do???

Old 08-25-2013, 09:39 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
This season was by far the worst season. I don't know if I'm coming back to this one or not.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:23 PM

1,484 posts, read 2,259,045 times
I doubt Eric is gone. There are a lot of people throwing a HUGE hissy fit tantrum about it (not here) - I saw geez, at least wait and see, c'mon! I thought it was silly of Pam to go after him - now I know why. I do think she'll save him.

I don't like Sookie with Alcide much, but if you are going to put them together don't just say "6 months later" and BAM they are together. I guess they worked up to it a little - yeah a whole 2 minutes worth. I still prefer her with Bill, and if not sure maybe put her with Sam at the end so she can go off in the end and have a normal, boring, happy life.

Jason's new girl is ANNOYING as hell. Why is he putting up with that? I guess he has little choice?

I'll watch the next season just because I've watched all of them so far, might as well see how it ends. I heard it might be the last season? If not I'll keep watching to see how it goes I guess. My husband and I always have and we agree it's gone downhill. I really would like to see Sarah Newlin kick the bucket though.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:17 AM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
This season was by far the worst season. I don't know if I'm coming back to this one or not.
I thought season 5 was awful. I was SOOOO over that damn Lillith crap. (although I still chuckle over "Billith"). I was almost ready to throw in the towel halfway through that crappy season but I stuck it out because I still love the main characters.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,568 times
Quote:

I'd love to see Bill and Sookie back together also. I miss the good old days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV