Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2014, 04:29 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,005 times

Advertisements

It's obvious the writers have checked out already. They must be trying to see who can kill off a main character in the most anti-climatic manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 08:35 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
I really didn't care about Alcide dying. I stopped caring about him a loooooong time ago. Plus I really want Sookie and Bill to be together in the end as well as Jessica and Jason.

That side storyline with Lafeyette and Jessica's boyfriend is doing nothing for me. I like Lafeyette but I don't really find him attractive. Now I would like to see Jessica's boyfriend hook up with that other sexy vampire that was feeding Tara's mom. She's so sweet and I think they would be cute together.

As for Sarah Newlin I want to see her suffer for a very long time. A quick death is too good for her.

Old 07-07-2014, 08:52 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
OMG this is painful. Alcide's death was meh. This season has no passion and is so anti climatic!

Old 07-07-2014, 10:20 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
It's obvious the writers have checked out already. They must be trying to see who can kill off a main character in the most anti-climatic manner.
THIS! ^^^^^ After starting it first season with incredible intensity,they kill them off screen, bluntly.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:33 PM

231 posts, read 701,207 times
Default Goodbye Trueblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Um... last night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not into this season at all. If it wasn't the last season I wouldn't bother watching anymore.
I agree ~ To me, this season has sucked so far!!!! I figured it would since it's final season, like someone else said: the writers have already checked out!

Last edited by ChickeyDuck; 07-07-2014 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: missed spelled a word

Old 07-08-2014, 04:04 PM

There was something simple and refreshing about the first season. All the action seemed to be focused on just a few stories which allowed you to really get invested in what was going on. Now everything just seems jumbled and too many characters that I just don't care about. There have been so many deaths that now when someone is killed it doesn't make much of an impression. Tara has been one of my favorite characters but I didn't take her death too hard because death in Bon Temps is just the norm. I really wish last season would have been the start of the show simplifying things for the final season to be more focused on the original characters.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:09 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I really didn't care about Alcide dying. I stopped caring about him a loooooong time ago. Plus I really want Sookie and Bill to be together in the end as well as Jessica and Jason.

That side storyline with Lafeyette and Jessica's boyfriend is doing nothing for me. I like Lafeyette but I don't really find him attractive. Now I would like to see Jessica's boyfriend hook up with that other sexy vampire that was feeding Tara's mom. She's so sweet and I think they would be cute together.

As for Sarah Newlin I want to see her suffer for a very long time. A quick death is too good for her.

Jessica's boyfriend is also into Lafayette but he's not making moves on Lafayette because of Jessica. I'm with you regarding Sarah!

Old 07-08-2014, 04:14 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Have they explained yet how Eric survived from last season's finale when he was on fire? Or does anyone still care? I mean so far this season has been dreadful.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:18 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Have they explained yet how Eric survived from last season's finale when he was on fire? Or does anyone still care? I mean so far this season has been dreadful.
Nope. They just showed when Pam found him and then it was a flashback to '86 and that Sylvie chick. The show is known for jumping around and timelines that don't make sense.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
No no cares. Too much is going on this season so it's easy to forget most of what's going on. I only remember two things about Eric from the last episode and that was that he has a nice butt and that he's about to take out the incredibly annoying Sarah Newlin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV