Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2014, 06:25 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times

Advertisements

Not if the reps from that Japanese corporation find her first
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2014, 08:19 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I don't remember if she actually did or if she only threatened to release her. The show is so all-over-the-place sometimes. The way they're all dropping like flies and after Pam mentioned to Eric that she felt Tara die, I'm even sadder now that Tara really is dead.

Wish Alicide would have lasted a little longer but at least we got to see him one last time nekkid lol
He really beefed up since last season - wow. And now we don't get to look at him anymore!

She can't get back with Eric. She won't get back with Bill, I don't think.

Maybe they will leave her with Sam, like in the books.

But that would mean his gf and baby don't make it :-(

Old 07-09-2014, 08:21 PM

If Eric is going to look for Sara, tho, that doesn't get him back to Bon Temps.

Who were the men that went looking for her and killed her bf?

I can't wait til she gets it.

But I am annoyed with how quickly they are getting rid of the people I like!

Old 07-09-2014, 08:23 PM

For some reason I liked the part where Bill was in the tree with Sookie. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were starting over..........

Old 07-09-2014, 09:40 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
He really beefed up since last season - wow. And now we don't get to look at him anymore!

She can't get back with Eric. She won't get back with Bill, I don't think.

Maybe they will leave her with Sam, like in the books.

But that would mean his gf and baby don't make it :-(
There was no way they were going to make it.

Sookie and Sam have zero sexual chemistry with each other. He seems more like an older brother to her. I really hope the show doesn't make the same mistake the books made.

I'd rather see Sookie end up with anyone, and I mean ANYONE other than Sam. Heck I'd even prefer her with Lafayette rather than be with Sam.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post

Sookie and Sam have zero sexual chemistry with each other. He seems more like an older brother to her. I really hope the show doesn't make the same mistake the books made.

I'd rather see Sookie end up with anyone, and I mean ANYONE other than Sam. Heck I'd even prefer her with Lafayette rather than be with Sam.
Arlene and Sam's gf can still make it........they just have to figure out where they are.

Can't Bill and the wolves track where Holly came from?

They tracked Sookie, and Bill had taken pains to try and prevent them from being able to.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post

Well, he's always loved her and she tried to date him too late - when the other girl was pregnant.

With Alcide gone there is no one normal for her.

They might leave her with Bill somehow, since the show is ending they don't have to deal with her aging and not wanting to be a Vamp. Or hell, maybe she dies and gets turned. I wouldn't even hazard a guess.

But the way it seems now, she has even more to refuse to forgive him for than she did when they broke up.

But who knows? The show doesn't even follow it's own rules anymore

Sara rescinded Jessica's invitation to Jason's house. I can't remember all the other things, but they were very annoying in the second half of season 6.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:01 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Sorry to see Alcide go. It seems like everyone with common sense gets bumped off.

Maybe Hoyt will come back.

Old 07-11-2014, 06:37 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Arlene and Sam's gf can still make it........they just have to figure out where they are.

Can't Bill and the wolves track where Holly came from?

They tracked Sookie, and Bill had taken pains to try and prevent them from being able to.
I do believe Arlene will make it but Sam's girlfriend is a goner. When it happens I'm going to come back and say I told you so.

Old 07-12-2014, 07:09 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Sam has always been one of my favorites on the show. I would love to be a shape shifter. Not into pack dynamics of were's or living in the dark, feeding off others like vamps.

IDK about chemistry but Sam would be most understanding of and treat Sookie best. Lovin Andy, the whole father thing has done wonders for his character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV