Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2009, 01:13 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,151,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Definitely needs to watch Season 1.

This is where I watch all my epi's. Good site, no downloads - just pick your epi, then click the button that says "Click to play".

Free-TvShows.com - Watch HBO's latest Hit Show True Blood for Free !
Okay...I just went to that website and my computer freaked out. I had 3 immediate pop-ups claiming that Malware was present and 2 others about a worm that my virus checker suggested I put in the "safe." Yikes.

Perhaps I should just rent season 1. I wonder if they'll show the first season on HBO. They have it on On Demand, but only season 2 and a 1-hour recap of the first season. I'd like to watch the whole show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 01:25 PM

111 posts, read 235,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
Okay...I just went to that website and my computer freaked out. I had 3 immediate pop-ups claiming that Malware was present and 2 others about a worm that my virus checker suggested I put in the "safe." Yikes.

Perhaps I should just rent season 1. I wonder if they'll show the first season on HBO. They have it on On Demand, but only season 2 and a 1-hour recap of the first season. I'd like to watch the whole show.
It's worth it to rent season 1. I started watching about the 4th episode of this season, and going back and watching season 1 made a big difference. Not sure why they only have season 2 on demand.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:42 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,161,791 times
Quote:

I had the same problem yesterday - and only for True Blood - cause I went in and watched the last episode of Weeds just fine - no popups/malware.

If I find another site - I'll post it! In the meantime, you should rent season one - or even better, most libraries have copies you can rent for free. You just check it out like a book!

Old 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Perhaps I should just rent season 1.
Better yet, read the books. Very funny.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:50 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
I loved the Pam and Eric scenes - best of the night. Pam griping about the smelly children and Eric laughing at her as he walked out of Fangtasia - too funny!
Didn't Eric look hot in the gray suit?
OMG! He is so hot!

I'm still catching up because I was out of town and just watched the episode last night. I was very disappointed in the queen as she seemed pretty useless. And I agree with Laura C, it would have been nice if they had kept Godric. And Jason and Andy were making me laugh too.

Now, I'm back to catching up on the thread.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
I was so upset when Lafayette fell under Maryann's spell! Grrrr! That and the seemingly lame queen are my least favorite scenes of the season. Yahtzee??? Really?

I can't wait for the finale though!!! I just hate that it's 2 weeks. I may have to buy some of the True Blood orange soda that is coming out on the 10th. LOL

The queen mentioned a werewolf didn't she? Maybe one will show up and Sam will be safe afterall. I can't see it being him that is sacrificed.

And this is really disgusting, but what was the guy in Sookie's sink holding? I was afraid to look too closely after the missing finger!

Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,151,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I was so upset when Lafayette fell under Maryann's spell! Grrrr! That and the seemingly lame queen are my least favorite scenes of the season. Yahtzee??? Really?

And this is really disgusting, but what was the guy in Sookie's sink holding? I was afraid to look too closely after the missing finger!
I think (I looked closely) he was holding on to his intestines. There were long, stringy ropes. Yep...gross.

I've noticed that despite everyone's eyes turning black, they only seemed really aggressive towards Sam. When LaFayette said, "I've been looking all over for you", I think Maryanne has likely recruited him to go and get Sookie for her. Otherwise, how would Sookie get into that weird white gown that she is shown in for the finale?

Old 09-02-2009, 05:33 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Guys, I moved and don't have HBO, is there any way to watch it online?! Please say yes!!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:01 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
Quote:
I think (I looked closely) he was holding on to his intestines. There were long, stringy ropes. Yep...gross.

I've noticed that despite everyone's eyes turning black, they only seemed really aggressive towards Sam. When LaFayette said, "I've been looking all over for you", I think Maryanne has likely recruited him to go and get Sookie for her. Otherwise, how would Sookie get into that weird white gown that she is shown in for the finale?
Okay, I'm watching this again. I missed the ropy thingamabob. Could it possible be the intestine of one of the sacrificial animals Marianne instructed Karl to obtain? Kobe beef, anyone? LOL. A white gown reminds me of a wedding? Also, I'll get to see Eric (he's hot) Northrup (sp?) in his grey suit again.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 PM

111 posts, read 235,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Okay, I'm watching this again. I missed the ropy thingamabob. Could it possible be the intestine of one of the sacrificial animals Marianne instructed Karl to obtain? Kobe beef, anyone? LOL. A white gown reminds me of a wedding? Also, I'll get to see Eric (he's hot) Northrup (sp?) in his grey suit again.
I'm watching it again as well. "Good night, tiny humans."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV