Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 09:15 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times

Advertisements

I plan to watch all of the behind the scenes stuff that On Demand offers to try to help my withdrawal symptoms!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 07:08 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,716 times
alright, lets get ready!

Old 11-16-2008, 07:42 PM

amy got off easy!!!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 07:55 PM

wtf kind of episode was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooh girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 08:03 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,004,878 times
I was laughing through the part when Bill was trying to explain things to the newly made vampire. I can't wait for next week. I do agree that Amy got off easy. I was hoping for a scene where the Vampires caught her.

Old 11-17-2008, 05:40 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,655,098 times
Man it was so NOT the books and MAYBE just maybe they are taking bits and pieces of characters to make new ones. The trail did not happen nor did Sookie get up and close with Sam like that but she does resend an invitation to Bill in book 3 along with Eric. Hmmm Jessica seems like a girl who wants to get bitten and drank from after Bill comes back from New Orleans in the first book and Sookie sees her and gets upset. Pam was the one who was turned when she snuck out of the house as a teenager against her parents.
It looks like Jessica will be more of a nuicance since she is just a teenager.
Maybe just maybe they will find the killer and then they will have a HUGE makeup session which by one scene in the book, I was GLUED and could not get over how wonderful Bill is!
btw I have read all the books, just got through with the last one last night. I have no closure still and each book becomes more complicated with the supe community.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:35 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,153 times
Well I'm kinda happy that Amy's gone. She was annoying, she turned Jason into an environmental, hippie freak and she killed the most harmless vampire.

Arghhh....but she did vow it was the last time, she'd do V. We didn't get to see if she would stick by her word. I cant stand Sookie anymore !!

Old 11-17-2008, 11:44 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,004,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
Well I'm kinda happy that Amy's gone. She was annoying, she turned Jason into an environmental, hippie freak and she killed the most harmless vampire.

Arghhh....but she did vow it was the last time, she'd do V. We didn't get to see if she would stick by her word. I cant stand Sookie anymore !!
I understand that she probably never had a relationship before, but she sure is acting like an immature child. I can't believe she figured that Bill had a choice in the matter of his trial. I also can't believe that she expects all of her friends to share every intimate secret with her, when she is so close lipped herself. I hope her attitude matures as the series continues.

Is anyone else thinking that they wouldn't go home with a strange woman, even if she did bail you out of jail? According to the previews for next week, it looks like Tara might just regret that decision.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Sookie is compulsive. She doesn't think through her reactions and it was evidenced tonight, but what was she supposed to do??? She effectively saved Sam's life by rescinding her invitation.

I don't know what is going to happen on the Bill front, but I hope they can get back together.

So glad Amy is gone.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
I don't think Bill would have killed Sam. I also agree that Sookie hasn't been very likable lately, but I guess under the circumstances none of us would be either. But, I felt so bad for Bill!

Poor Tara. Her mom screws up her life and then won't help her when she needs it. Any guess about who or what the woman is? Without spoilers from the book???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV