Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2009, 05:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,472 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I think I'm done with the show. It's become a showcase for Jon and Kate to show what freebies they've received, shows they've been on or new house they have. Mady is in need of anger management and Kate's too busy yelling at Jon or cleaning her refrigerator to notice. The kids are cute, but enough is enough. They claim to be Christian, but Kate sure doesn't display any Christian spirit. Good luck to them.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:50 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times
My wife and I watched and found it interesting she referred to stuff as "mine" and not ours. I guess she did what most of us would do and cash in on her fame. However the show seems to have revealed her true personality of some one who is just mean to their husband and rude. Just because she is on TV doesn't mean she is a nice person, it is reality TV and I guess that's who she is.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:36 PM

77 posts, read 172,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karin0622 View Post
Yeah, I think I'm done with the show. It's become a showcase for Jon and Kate to show what freebies they've received, shows they've been on or new house they have. Mady is in need of anger management and Kate's too busy yelling at Jon or cleaning her refrigerator to notice. The kids are cute, but enough is enough. They claim to be Christian, but Kate sure doesn't display any Christian spirit. Good luck to them.

I noticed she is a brat. I noticed on the new house episode, Maddy was kicking her little sister because she was in her room. She is always crying and want attention. That is because Kate is too busy worrying about herself to discipline her children.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:38 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,023,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krislati View Post
I noticed she is a brat. I noticed on the new house episode, Maddy was kicking her little sister because she was in her room. She is always crying and want attention. That is because Kate is too busy worrying about herself to discipline her children.
Yeah, like crazily cleaning a fridge for 4 hours that didn't look all that dirty to begin with and calling Jon in to wipe the kids so she can keep cleaning it.

Old 01-28-2009, 03:09 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,332 times
I went to TLC and looked for a place to send comments or complaints but couyldn't find any. I just really thionk it time for them to get off and Kate needs some therapy

Old 01-29-2009, 07:40 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I went to TLC and looked for a place to send comments or complaints but couyldn't find any. I just really thionk it time for them to get off and Kate needs some therapy

Here is a link to the feedback. It says Discovery but if you get to page 3 you can select Jon and Kate plus 8 for the show feedback.

http://extweb.discovery.com/viewerrelations

Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,332 times
Thank You I went to the site and shared my veiw. Others should do the same. I don't have anything against this family or their kids but the show isn't abput what it started . TLC has done other small shows with families with multiplies. One family had a special need child and the other was on a news channel last night sharing advice to the family who just had the 8 kids at once. I don't know if anyone saw their show a while back they had 6 kids and the wife has long blond hair and I think the Dad is a social worker. Anyway she said they have a hard time making it and one of their children has big health issues.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:41 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Yeah, like crazily cleaning a fridge for 4 hours that didn't look all that dirty to begin with and calling Jon in to wipe the kids so she can keep cleaning it.

I haven't watched in a while but the last time I did, Jon was not working.
If he is not working, why can't he care for the kids while Kate does other things?

Old 01-30-2009, 06:53 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,348,687 times
He'd probably do it wrong and she'd chew him up and spit him out some more.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:08 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krislati View Post
I don't see it that way. I need no further convincing that she loves her children and understands each one of them and also takes care of herself.

I really hope this family will remove itself from the scrutiny of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV