Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2009, 08:27 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,448,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I think they should stop the show and MAYBE do an update episode every year or so. I wonder if they mean a reality/documentary movie or a made up/acting movie.
It seems a 'made for TV movie' --the rise to stardom with 2 unknown actors is in the works. Yawn. Lifetime? LOL--if they find another family with similar sextuplets then the fun begins?

--Jon and Kate fall in love, have a beautiful, yet modest wedding
--Kate struggles with fertility issue and they have the twins
--Kate wants to be a Mommy again and they grapple with the news that there will be six
--And we know the rest

I think I would rather watch 'The Gosselins Abroad'. It's really never too soon to travel --some might say.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,108,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
It seems a 'made for TV movie' --the rise to stardom with 2 unknown actors is in the works. Yawn. Lifetime? LOL--if they find another family with similar sextuplets then the fun begins?

--Kate wants to be a Mommy again and they grapple with the news that there will be six
--And we know the rest

I think I would rather watch 'The Gosselins Abroad'. It's really never too soon to travel --some might say.
oh, I see. You know, there are probably more interesting families to make a movie about. We all thought this whole twins then sextuplets thing was such a novelty, then table for 12 came out - twins, twins, then sextuplets! What amazes me about that family is that they tried for a 3rd pregnancy after having 4 kids already. If you are having trouble conceiving and think you may never have kids, can't you just be happy with the 2 or 4 that you already have. That goes for Octomom too. People need to know when to quit!

Old 05-19-2009, 10:07 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,448,690 times
Quote:
oh, I see. You know, there are probably more interesting families to make a movie about. We all thought this whole twins then sextuplets thing was such a novelty, then table for 12 came out - twins, twins, then sextuplets! What amazes me about that family is that they tried for a 3rd pregnancy after having 4 kids already. If you are having trouble conceiving and think you may never have kids, can't you just be happy with the 2 or 4 that you already have. That goes for Octomom too. People need to know when to quit!
Many of us are more concerned about 'downsizing'

We are now well informed.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:52 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,457,360 times
Forget about the house, the movie, the divorce...all that stuff.

What I wanna know is....what's up with Kate's hair.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:55 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,167,314 times
Quote:
We considered contacting TLC to see if they wanted to do a show about us - a gay male couple who had twins via surrogacy. Then we came to our senses Although, I'd watch if some other gay couple who did this had a show, considering they were interesting.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:57 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,167,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8doglove View Post
Forget about the house, the movie, the divorce...all that stuff.

What I wanna know is....what's up with Kate's hair.
I swear I saw eggs in there somewhere on the last show! 20 years from now she's gonna look back at this do and wonder what the hell she was thinking! I have to give her credit though - for creating something original. I have yet to see a woman sportin' a "Kate".

Old 05-19-2009, 02:05 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,500,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post

--And we know the rest

This show stopped being real a long time ago in the sense that all the activities to places like museums,etc are planned by the show probably because Kate will not do anything unless it's not coming out of her own pocket. On top of that they have no friends and family because Kate has alienated everyone hence why the family and friend visits slowly dwindle each episode.

Kate is seriously going to milk this because she saw all the press octomom has gotten. Kate is probably going to keep with the show and make it the single mom of 8 show showing the struggles of single motherhood brought to you by Kraft with special guest Dr.Phil.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:57 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,457,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
i have to give her credit though - for creating something original. i have yet to see a woman sportin' a "kate".
lolololol!

Old 05-19-2009, 03:22 PM

15 posts, read 24,023 times
Default octomom

speaking of octomom(not that she deserves it)but i wonder why she hasnt done some sort of show or something...we know she wants the money...i mean it would be intersting a mom of 6,then another 8 at one time,not married ,no job....i mean it would be something to see how she cares for 8 babies at once...but she doesnt have a show or even been on tv much and we know she is all about what she can get........

Old 05-19-2009, 03:59 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,331,216 times
The McCaughey's (family from Iowa who delievered septuplets in 1997) are probably counting their blessings that they never got involved in a show like this one. For several years their family would be on the cover of Good Housekeeping once a year and it was fun to see the kids' progress. In hindsight...that would have been plenty for the Gosselins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.