Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2011, 09:05 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGal View Post

Oy, I didn't see the episode yet, but I looked up her picture. Yikes! What people do to themselves...
Just wait until you see it! I'm not kidding when I say that with the exception of her eyelids, not a single muscle moves above her lower lip. It's completely freaky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 01:14 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,042,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
wow did John Stamos blow me away with the portrayal of a sexual abuser . Man and when he said he had 45 kids to be exact, I was like dang someone needs to neuter him like the cat LOL !!! And yes that poor Lori Singer has ruined herself . That face was so pretty and nothing wrong with it and she should have just left it alone .Im glad to see he finally got his in the end though .
"Reproductive abuser"....hahaha. Never heard the phrase before and in this one episode I heard it about 20 times. We laughed each time it was repeated. Cool way to write in a death scene, though.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:59 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
"Reproductive abuser"....hahaha. Never heard the phrase before and in this one episode I heard it about 20 times. We laughed each time it was repeated. Cool way to write in a death scene, though.
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that term was silly. That guy must be awful rich to support all those kids. They made it seem like he was sending them all money.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:28 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
If they replace Mariska Hargitay with Jennifer Love-Hewitt the show is toast!

Is Jennifer Love Hewitt Replacing Mariska Hargitay on 'Law & Order: SVU'? | PopEater.com

Old 05-15-2011, 02:46 PM

Whoa whoa whoa...huh??? I like Hewitt, but NO!! Not acceptable. Gonna go check out this link right now!

Old 05-15-2011, 04:20 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,709,551 times
Before I clicked the link, I was just about to say, didn't she just appear on the show?

I don't think, she would be a great fit. Why can't they bring Munch and Ice T and allow them to do more shows if she is promoted? I don't think, we need anyone new to be honest...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:28 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times
Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa...huh??? I like Hewitt, but NO!! Not acceptable. Gonna go check out this link right now!
This. One million times this!! No freaking way!

Old 05-16-2011, 12:41 AM

So, is she supposedly the same character she just played? Or are we not supposed to know she was another person a while back. It was cool with Oz characters in and out but not for a main role.

And, I have nothing against JLH, but I really love SVU as is. It is the only hour a week where I close the computer and stop doing school work and lesson plans and report writing. Of course, I would still watch it even with a change, but I don't know it would still be what I like about it.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:51 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times
After 2 or 3 weeks of reruns they come back with 2 really good episodes back to back. Now I read the possibility of Jennifer Love Hewitt coming to the show? Looks like they're going the route of the mother show in regards to replacing actors. No disrespect to JLH but she doesn't look like a good fit. And like PKCorey suggested Hargitay and Meloni wanting to work less should mean that Belzer and Ice T should get more air time

Old 05-16-2011, 04:56 PM

542 posts, read 588,339 times
Quote:
So, is she supposedly the same character she just played? Or are we not supposed to know she was another person a while back.
Probably the latter. Quite a few of the actors and actresses in the various Law & Order series made guest appearances before becoming regular cast memebers (but not the same character).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV