U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-27-2010, 05:17 AM

21,917 posts, read 16,743,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"All was normal"? How many seasons had you watched before the season that lead up to Zach being the serial killer, Jill? LOL, nothing has been "normal" about anything since Zach was found out.
I watch Bones on TNT. The very first Bones I saw was the one when they discovered Zach was the serial killer. I had no idea who anyone was or what was going on. Through TNT who runs the show every weekday night, I have now seen I think all of the Bones episodes to date. Zach was my favorite and that was a stupid story decision.

I must say, though, the Jeffersonian is a sexual harassment lawsuit workplace waiting to happen.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2010, 12:34 PM

2,747 posts, read 304,353 times
I, for one, really like the show. I watch tv for entertainment value, and have no problem with the story or the actors that portray the characters. I do believe that every time someone has a baby on a tv show it seems to be "the kiss of death" for the show, so I'm hoping with the Angela being pregnant thing doesn't signal the end of this.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:52 PM

Okay, I have to ask this question. I see a lot of references to Emily on here with lesbian inferences. Is she gay? I don't really know anything about her other than she's got a sister that I saw on something.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:15 PM

7,117 posts, read 4,171,878 times
No, she is not gay. She just married David Hornsby on September 25th. I have no clue what the "I lesbians her" is supposed to mean, but it's ridiculous and offensive. I have to wonder how old certain posters are around here.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:31 PM

12,903 posts, read 7,325,856 times
Never mind.......*sigh*

Last edited by tamiznluv; 11-27-2010 at 10:48 PM..

Old 11-28-2010, 04:41 PM

5,422 posts, read 5,694,429 times
Nothing wrong with being young I suppose.

The whole cannibalism Zach story line was soooo sooo bad I sort of lost interest in the whole show. I still kept it on DVR and 'watch' it, often though while netbooking or reading something else.

Ilovewinstead, I'm not sure I follow what you are saying about the fans and creator on twitter. That the fans want Bones and Booth to become a couple? But the creator is stiff arming them on spoiling whether or not that will happen?

I myself get sick of that. I'd rather see a serious no kidding forever friendship which can be just as meaningful, if not more so.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:46 PM

8,524 posts, read 3,727,053 times
I would love to see Booth & Bones become a couple. They work well off each other.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I would love to see Booth & Bones become a couple. They work well off each other.
Yuck.

I have no idea what the 'hanninator' is. Is that Booth's girlfriend? I would like to see Booth happy with someone and Bones happy with someone and they are all best friends with Booth and Bones continuing their partner relationship - which if you ask a cop, fireman or military person is often just as deep and meaningful, and probably longer lasting, than a marriage.

Its like everyone's love life and sex life sucks soooo bad they have to have one on TV to live through which is just......go get your own hot sex life

Old 12-02-2010, 06:46 AM

Thanks Jill for the feedback on Emily. I'm actually sitting here wondering if Bones will be on tonight or if it's one the shows that has the Christmas season off. I miss my shows.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovewinstead View Post
Bones is back tonight. Thanks for reminding me by the way. And I never cease to give Fox twitter account hell whenever they force Bones in hiatus for RIDICULOUS reason like freaking baseball. I told fox that's why there is a thing as sports channel/cable so sports freaks can watch their basebal there. UGGHH!
Now this I agree with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV