Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2014, 03:15 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
Yes, but they will need to step up their game because this show is getting long in the tooth.
I will be recording it. Yeah, sad to say Booth and Brennen need to hang it up. Guess Zach' s never gonna re-appear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 03:36 AM

8,578 posts, read 7,074,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I will be recording it. Yeah, sad to say Booth and Brennen need to hang it up. Guess Zach' s never gonna re-appear?
I wish he would! I enjoyed his character. Rumor has it that this is the last season.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:56 PM

1,492 posts, read 1,618,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLady View Post
I wish he would! I enjoyed his character. Rumor has it that this is the last season.
Eric Millegan suffers from bi polar disorder and used to have some sort of panic attacks on set. He did an interview in which he talked about the disorder and how he is dealing with it in real life.

However, I also would love to see them find a way to bring Zack back for an episode or two. I really think the show has been missing something since that character left.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:05 PM

7,246 posts, read 7,074,940 times
Well that wasn't very happy...

Old 09-25-2014, 07:07 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times
Default Bones, What The #^%$ Were They Thinking?

They killed off
Spoiler
Lance "Sweets"
on Bones tonight!

I am so tired of these writers killing off the main characters in shows!

Old 09-25-2014, 07:53 PM

7,246 posts, read 7,074,940 times
Gotta give it if it's going to be the last season, I guess.

The bit with Daisy wasn't believable.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
It makes me sad to think how much I was looking forward to this new season. After tonight's show I won't be watching the rest of the season. I'm tired of writers thinking that hurting their long suffering fans is a way of renewing the show. It is just a way to show us how little you care what we think.

Old 09-26-2014, 01:47 AM

Good read but I'm still not liking it!

(snip)

The Story Behind That Shocking 'Bones' Season Premiere

Quote:
"Anybody who's stuck with this show for a long time — whether it be the full ten years or the past five years or three years — knows we're on a journey together. These characters ebb and flow, relationships ebb and flow, surprises pop up when we least expect them and that's what life is like," said executive producer Stephen Nathan.

Throughout the episode, there were small hints that Sweets' life seemed to be slowly coming together.

On-again-off-again love Daisy (Carla Gallo) was pregnant with his child, he'd helped Brennan considerably put the pieces of her life back together while Booth was in prison, and he finally had Brennan coming around to the idea that there was a use for his "pseudo-science" as she struggled to find ways to help Booth with his post-traumatic stress.

But those were all pieces of the goodbye puzzle that Nathan and the writers so carefully considered going into the big episode. But the focus remained on Booth, the conspiracy and clearing his name. Striking the balance was difficult, said Nathan.

Off screen, the decision to kill off Daley, who made his debut on the show in Season 3, was a mutual one.
'Bones': The story behind (spoiler)'s death

Old 09-26-2014, 02:15 AM

Okay, I'm feeling a little better after seeing this ...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit..._e01_embed.jpg

Old 09-26-2014, 02:48 AM

Just to lighten things up a bit .. How about a Bones bloopers video?

This is the link to my google drive and the video .. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By6...ew?usp=sharing

btw: If there are any noobs to watching these videos ... enlarge the screen by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV