Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 04:35 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times

Advertisements

I found Megan very refreshing on "Momma's Boys" and would love to see her find her soulmate or a TV Sitcom to star on !!!

Maybe one of you PEEPS on CDF can help me out ????

Interview with Megan Albertus of Momma’s Boys! « a certain jen ne sais kwok

<pssss...and Megan IF you read this and get that sitcom I spoke about above, I'll BEE expecting my standard cut of 35% >
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 07:56 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
Megan was for real. A genuinely nice, kind person. Some people just don't do well in stressful situations....

After seeing the metamorphasis when the girls dressed her and did her hair, she definitely could have anything she wanted -- I guess it just boils down to what's important to her.

I just hope that the show's going to be on tonight.

I can't wait to see what Jo Jo's mother does !

Old 01-05-2009, 09:10 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,197,532 times
I can't stand Jo Jo's mother. Because of Jo Jo's mother, the second black girl was sent home.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Jo Jo's mom...

I would never have believed that people like her existed in 2009 if I didn't see it for myself.

And, her son....???? Wow.

I guess that if you had her for a mom you'd be afraid to stand up to her, too. She's really a scary lady!

I guess that if I can't say anything nice,... I won't say anything more.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:52 PM

718 posts, read 2,361,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Jo Jo's mom...

I would never have believed that people like her existed in 2009 if I didn't see it for myself.

And, her son....???? Wow.

I guess that if you had her for a mom you'd be afraid to stand up to her, too. She's really a scary lady!

I guess that if I can't say anything nice,... I won't say anything more.
The sad truth is there are a lot of people just like her in 2009. My disbelief is in the fact she behaved in that manner, in public! Not to mention national television. IF she did have African American friends, I can't imagine many of them being there when she returns!

Old 01-07-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post
The sad truth is there are a lot of people just like her in 2009. My disbelief is in the fact she behaved in that manner, in public! Not to mention national television. IF she did have African American friends, I can't imagine many of them being there when she returns!
I can't imagine that ANYONE would want to be her friend after this show airs....

On top of being a bigot, she's obnoxious... hitting the side of the helicopter... threatening people... telling the world how she runs her son's life and how if she doesn't like someone in his life that she will destroy them.

WHO acts that way KNOWING that there are television cameras watching their every move?

If this person is for real, she's one scary lady!

Old 01-08-2009, 06:12 AM

718 posts, read 2,361,170 times
I don't understand where her change came from in the end. Did she realize how stupid she was being or did she finally realize she was going to be on TV acting like that? I would hope it was the first.

The other fact remains she is also a minority and she still treats people that way!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:23 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post
I don't understand where her change came from in the end. Did she realize how stupid she was being or did she finally realize she was going to be on TV acting like that?
Its called editing. Watch, the beginning of the show casts her in a negative light but by the end with the guys running the avent editing machine, she'll be made out to be a sweet hero who changed her ways. One of the other mothers will end up becoming the new hated one, just watch and see.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:37 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Its called editing. Watch, the beginning of the show casts her in a negative light but by the end with the guys running the avent editing machine, she'll be made out to be a sweet hero who changed her ways. One of the other mothers will end up becoming the new hated one, just watch and see.
She "tried" to change her ways in the last episode. She came back from the helicopter ride and went and cried on two girls shoulders that just happened to be......... NOT WHITE! Then she apologized to the chick that was swapping spit with Jojo but she did NOT tell Jojo that. She didn't tell Jojo that she first was telling her to not go out with him and all. Nasty woman. Don't ya know that "black godchild" parents are so watching this and thinking....... what in the hell have I done by letting THIS woman into my childs life.

I think you might be right about one of the other 2 becoming the new hated mom. It's a toss up between which one though. I can see where either one of them goes off the deep end.

1. Michael's mom - she finds out the wholesome All-American girl has shown her privates to all of America and the world. Flips a gasket and goes haywire as the only women left for Michael to chose from will be either Penthouse pinup chick or Blonde Bimbo. Don't even see Amanda as being a serious contender at all for Michaels affections.

2. Rob's mom - She flips a gasket when he won't chose the Jewish girl. She becomes the new racist in the show and won't allow her son to be with someone that is not of the same faith even IF she is interested in "switching parties".

This could get very interesting.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:46 PM

JoJo's mom is manipulative. She apologizes and seeks sympathy to get what she wants and then she goes to JoJo and tells him what to do. It would be interesting to see her method of action with him!

She probably crys and tells him that she only wants the best for him... and somehow makes her behavior o.k... with him...

I agree though ... it's going to be interesting when these mom's find out the backgrounds of their favored picks.

I just don't know about this show!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV