U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-30-2009, 12:40 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,343,808 times

Advertisements

The studio version of Feeling Good. Holy moly!
YouTube - Feeling Good ( Studio Version ) - Adam Lambert [HD]

It's still not available on itunes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,343,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
That video of your little boy was precious! He knows every word. You must sing or have that playing alot for him to pick up on it. That is my favorite song, Adam has sang to date.
Thank you! He really likes Adam and asks to listen to him at least once a day. He seems to pick up the words to songs quickly.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:13 AM

2,738 posts, read 2,493,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Gotta agree with you there. That boy does have an amazing voice.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:41 AM

2,738 posts, read 2,493,949 times
Hey Idol Fans - Just noticed that Mookster1 is only 23 points away from her First Gold Star!!!! Let's help her get it! (in case you haven't repped yet, each click on "[+] Rate this post positively" on one of her posts equals 3 points.)

Old 04-30-2009, 02:44 AM

573 posts, read 183,046 times
I just wish they would change the voting procedure to reflect what really happens: you eliminate the weakest singer/performer. Until the final two, voting for your favorite is backwards, IMO.

Although Jamie Foxx is very talented and I loved his performance in "Ray", his "song" sucked.

I love jazz, R&B and soul but I was never a fan of disco, even though I will grudgingly admit that it is music, often with very talented singers.

I will never acknowledge "rap" as being music. It is a "collection of odd noises and grunts with a beat" for people who are tone deaf and cannot sing. It is a shame to see Foxx further legitimize this noise format since he probably "can" sing and doesn't need the money or "bling-bling".

Last edited by Tennis702; 04-30-2009 at 02:56 AM..

Old 04-30-2009, 06:27 AM

8,182 posts, read 11,512,464 times
Jamie Foxx......OK...now really...why is that the #1 song?

You couldn't hear HIS voice. I know I'm not a big fan of his but let's get real....I was looking forward to hearing HIM not electronics....My granddaughter could have done THAT! And she's cuter!

Taylor Hicks was da bomb! He's so much fun to watch. He even got to crack at Simon.
That's one of my favorites off his new CD so was happy to see him do it.

So Matt was the right one to go....hmmmmm let's see.....it's gonna be Allison or Danny. I hope not Kris.

Adam needs to step it up....like I said before...with the Johnny Cash song he did at the begining, he set the bar for himself WAY high. I haven't had a "take me to your leader" moment since then.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 AM

265 posts, read 515,550 times
Quote:
He does look so sad.
Not sad..I think disappointed. He wanted to give Michign something to cheer about, and somethig to focus on besides unemployment, plant closings, and foreclosures.

He has every reason to be proud. He's a talented singer and musician, and will go far in the music industry if he remains diligent in pursuing his goals.

Quote:
Kind of sad to see the wart hog go
Wart hog????? When did this become a beauty contest anyway?

Last edited by Southernkomfort27; 04-30-2009 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: clarification

Old 04-30-2009, 07:09 AM

45,199 posts, read 6,315,265 times
I knew MAtt was going home and as for Adam, that was a set-up IMO just for more ratings. Jamie Foxx has a number #1 song? Personally I thought it wasn't very good and what was with Taylor's bended knees?

Old 04-30-2009, 07:44 AM

3,671 posts, read 4,903,418 times
Quote:
Holy moly indeed. The ranges, the journey he takes you on, in one single song. I'm so buying his records.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:07 AM

5,266 posts, read 4,459,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I knew MAtt was going home and as for Adam, that was a set-up IMO just for more ratings. Jamie Foxx has a number #1 song? Personally I thought it wasn't very good and what was with Taylor's bended knees?
LOL Taylor's knees!! I still do not understood how he won AI #5!. What other CD's has he come out with? Just the one? He looks like he had lost weight which is a good thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV