U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-06-2009, 10:14 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,925,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
sorry to those of you on the Lambert love train I just don't share you enthusiasm.
We know Az...we know!!! It's ok you don't have too!! We'd rather not have to share him anyway!! ...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 PM

3,667 posts, read 5,246,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
AI has a history of being overly strict in what people are allowed to post. It's ridiculous, really - the things they've deleted over the years. I never bother going there.

I don't think it was arrogant of him. He admitted it sounded funny and he was able to laugh at himself. I don't see anything wrong w/ that.
I have to agree with you, shows you he went back and watched it, admitted the judges got it right, and then laughed at himself. I think people are attacking him because they think he might just beat Adam.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:17 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,925,809 times
Quote:
I have to agree with you, shows you he went back and watched it, admitted the judges got it right, and then laughed at himself. I think people are attacking him because they think he might just beat Adam.
::

What Danny did was called "good save"

Old 05-06-2009, 10:17 PM

3,796 posts, read 5,413,955 times
Quote:
I hope he does. I love Adam and I really would love for him to have more freedom than the winner would.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:21 PM

2,725 posts, read 2,440,881 times
It just came on here in Phx. Sad to hear that Allison is going. But I can tell you this -- Danny making fun of himself and his infamous "note" in the opening remarks was a brilliant PR move - whether or not he was "just being himself" -- the populace will forgive him. Now I think Simon is right -- it will be Danny and Adam, and Danny, as bad as he is, could possibly win.

And - yah - that Paula thing is SOOOO pre-taped.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I hope he does. I love Adam and I really would love for him to have more freedom than the winner would.

Obviously from my posts I am not an Adam fan but I still think that Adam's love is the stage and being tied into a recording contract with AI would limit what he could do for awhile. I always think losing when he did was the best thing that could have happened to Daughtry, I was upset when he lost and stopped watching that season but it worked out really well for him. I really don't care who wins this season they just didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm that the other seasons contestants have had, or maybe I am just tired of Paula's inane ramblings, Randy's "yo dawg" lines and the new judge. In the past seasons when Ryan would announce their numbers to call or text the contestants would all be excited and acting like they wanted you to vote for them but I didn't see that this year.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 PM

LOL - After reading that blog about that awful accident, it almost looked like Stefani was being REEEEEAAAAALLY careful coming down the stairs! I know, the accident isn't funny. But I had just read it and then there she was crab walking down...

And people say ADAM is too theatrical?!?

I guess I'm getting old. She wouldn't pass an AI audition.... Allison was better.
I guess some people are famous because they are famous. We're so besotted with celebrity in this country. Talk about being pitchy and off key. and THAT was a taped version? Good LORD.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 PM

6,259 posts, read 8,567,437 times
Whew! Made it back home and watching the dvr, dh already told me the results, who saw that one coming? I think alot of Adam fans maybe saw him sorta carry her in the duet. Danny has that sympathy vote, Kris anyone who doesn't like Adam.
Paula, omg go away, tacky tacky! Gwen looks good for a mom! Maybe a little reinventing needed? Still sporting the look from what 8years ago? I love "don't speak" great song.
We better keep voting

Old 05-06-2009, 10:30 PM

I am to lazy and too tired to google this but does anyone know how old Paula is? I wish I had the energy to get up and dance like that. I know she has to be at least my age or alittle older.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I am to lazy and too tired to google this but does anyone know how old Paula is? I wish I had the energy to get up and dance like that. I know she has to be at least my age or alittle older.
June 19, 1962. She's almost 47. She looks older than that to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV