U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-08-2009, 09:39 PM

2,738 posts, read 2,491,958 times

Advertisements

Ok Adam fans, I have to admit, after watching the San Diego footage, I can see your point. I have enjoyed some, not all, of his songs. But FINALLY, we get to see some personality. So much of these idol contestants' lives are hidden. Now that you can see him being so genuine and sweet with his fans, it helps round out the person. When I think of David Archuleta vs David Cooke - I liked Cooke better after his homecoming video came out. Adam is very appreciative and not star struck at all. Now, I'd like to see the other Homecoming vids. Anyone got Danny's and Kris's?

Oh, and don't get jealous, I'm leaving for San Diego early Sunday morning... hmmm, wonder what hotel he's staying at. More reports to come....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 09:46 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,341,881 times
Too late! I'm sooooo jealous! I'll go find the Ark homecoming for you. I haven't seen Danny's at all though. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Kris
Kris Comes Home - FOX16.com

Old 05-08-2009, 10:18 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,958,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
Ok Adam fans, I have to admit, after watching the San Diego footage, I can see your point. I have enjoyed some, not all, of his songs. But FINALLY, we get to see some personality. So much of these idol contestants' lives are hidden. Now that you can see him being so genuine and sweet with his fans, it helps round out the person. When I think of David Archuleta vs David Cooke - I liked Cooke better after his homecoming video came out. Adam is very appreciative and not star struck at all. Now, I'd like to see the other Homecoming vids. Anyone got Danny's and Kris's?

Oh, and don't get jealous, I'm leaving for San Diego early Sunday morning... hmmm, wonder what hotel he's staying at. More reports to come....
Whatcha doing in SD??? That's my hometown!! Business or pleasure???

Old 05-08-2009, 10:33 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,341,881 times
Really jumpy video, but just for everyone that says our boy can't sing.

YouTube - Adam Lambert Live Miramar Airbase 05/08/09 recorded by Korey Castillo

Old 05-08-2009, 10:58 PM

That clip made me cry!!!! Man they had him aaaaall over SD today!!! I bet he's exausted.....the places he went to are not a hop skip and a jump away from each other......you sure can tell his life will never be the same again. I love it that he's on the cover of EW and he hasn't even (technically) won yet!!! LMAO Go Adam!!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:46 PM

3,796 posts, read 5,470,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
I don't like the screaming, and I think he interjects it gratuitously from time to time, because he can. Sort of like Mariah Carey, the way she'll do a high note just to show off.
Well, if ya got it, flaunt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
...and that's exactly what I'm experiencing with Adam. You don't? That's cool. Not everyone was in love with early Elvis, neither.
I don't like early, middle or late Elvis.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 PM

ha ha.. This is Chris Knight's (Peter Brady) wifes (americas next top model) response to Adam in the bottom 2.....lol...reminds me of myself that night...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcRQXGRlMyo

Old 05-09-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon94 View Post
Whatcha doing in SD??? That's my hometown!! Business or pleasure???
Both. I'll go see my Mom first for Mother's Day, then visit my brother and his wife, then business. (and then see if I can figure out what hotel Adam is in!? LOL)

Old 05-09-2009, 12:35 AM

Well have fun!! I miss SD so much...will be going home myself in June,,,anyway...forget the hotel..he is probably at his parents house in RP ...look up their address!!!!! lol cuz that's what I'd do... Actually..by Sunday they are probably back in Hollywood...

Old 05-09-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Really jumpy video, but just for everyone that says our boy can't sing.

YouTube - Adam Lambert Live Miramar Airbase 05/08/09 recorded by Korey Castillo
Beautiful. Thanks for that one Mookster! Tried to rep you, but I'm repping you too much! LOL. That's a great rendition. Now wouldn't it be great to have him open the Superbowl next year with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV