U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-28-2009, 11:44 AM

2,254 posts, read 1,529,619 times

Advertisements

It's Coach against another pygmy tribe. The drums are banging and the fire is is being stoked. He is being beat 1st by one and then another. They are communicating to him through their eyes. The thought runs in his mind, "This dragon has many heads and I have only fair maidens that may help me." If Sierra stays with J.T., Taj and Stephen his days are numbered.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 AM

6,270 posts, read 12,392,971 times
Debbie needs to go and soon. She's likely to win if they carry her through. I would hate that! Can't stand her.
Coach-I can see someone wanting him to be sitting next to them at the end.
I personally couldn't stand being anywhere near him for any longer than I had to be..........but that's just me.
I hope F2 comes down to Sierra and JT. Would like to see how the votes go with those two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Hmm..you think Coach will make top 5? Beating out Sierra and Debbie? Really? How do you think so...winning immunity? I suppose he could. Maybe he'll "turn it up" a few notches now that he knows he is on the chopping block. I just think they will do everything in their power to get rid of him NEXT. He's getting on everyone's nerves.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:56 PM

337 posts, read 498,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Debbie needs to go and soon. She's likely to win if they carry her through. I would hate that! Can't stand her.
Coach-I can see someone wanting him to be sitting next to them at the end.
I personally couldn't stand being anywhere near him for any longer than I had to be..........but that's just me.
I hope F2 comes down to Sierra and JT. Would like to see how the votes go with those two.

Jt by a simple country boy mile...

Old 04-29-2009, 02:44 PM

16,094 posts, read 11,398,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustabuckeye View Post
Jt by a simple country boy mile...
Oh I think it would be more like a country mile spread too.

Anybody watch the TVLand awards show? I saw an audience shot while flipping channels of Jeff. Was trying to figure out the girl he was sitting with. Anybody see the show and know?

Old 04-29-2009, 05:54 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,554,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Anybody watch the TVLand awards show? I saw an audience shot while flipping channels of Jeff. Was trying to figure out the girl he was sitting with. Anybody see the show and know?
No...I forgot they were on.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:58 PM

347 posts, read 631,884 times
The others think coach is a loon and will not vote to give him the million. You need to vote out those you cannot beat in the F2

Coach in F2 gets Debbie and Tysons votes after that i would be surprised if he could pull two more.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:44 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,293,971 times
Can't wait to see what happens tonight!!

Old 04-30-2009, 12:30 PM

2,254 posts, read 1,529,619 times
Can Sierra or Errin back Coach and start voting with him? Remember the scenes for next week, Debbie says to Coach, "They are voting us off one-by-one", all four of them are sitting there. J.T. could wind up as a big target this week. He is head and shoulders above everyone else in physical challenges. Vote him off and the rest are equal, and it would literally be race for the finals. The opening scenes tonight from where they return from tribal should be intresting.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:51 PM

16,094 posts, read 11,398,871 times
I will be sad if JT goes out this early. But...................... if Sierra stays in with Coach's pack she is plum crazy! Look at the way all of them were speaking to her last week before the vote. I would join JT's pack just to vote off all of my old tribe. In the mean time she could be working on her people skills with JT's pack maybe it would save her maybe not. But she would last longer than her other tribe members that voted her off from the jump off the truck.

Old 04-30-2009, 01:04 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,293,971 times
Hopefully JT will win immunity and we won't have to worry about it. Maybe Taj will give him the immunity idol if she could sneak it away from Stephen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV