U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-13-2009, 11:40 PM

1,756 posts, read 1,566,412 times

Advertisements

I really wish they'd go back to a final two instead of final three at the end. I really, really hate that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 08:26 AM

2,977 posts, read 2,865,328 times
Sure looks like a final 3... again. I like two better and don't quite understand why they've done so. So who will it be? At this point the final immunity challenges are winnable by anyone, so who knows?

I hope Taj doesn't go out tonight. She added me as a "Friend" on facebook, so she gets my vote. Although I still hope my early favorite Erinn is there too and if they are smart, Coach. That would make this game as wild as any ever seen. Stephen and JT have been sitting in the driver seat and shot-gun position without much worry, could they really lose control?

Old 05-14-2009, 02:19 PM

16,106 posts, read 11,413,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Sure looks like a final 3... again. I like two better and don't quite understand why they've done so. So who will it be? At this point the final immunity challenges are winnable by anyone, so who knows?

I hope Taj doesn't go out tonight. She added me as a "Friend" on facebook, so she gets my vote. Although I still hope my early favorite Erinn is there too and if they are smart, Coach. That would make this game as wild as any ever seen. Stephen and JT have been sitting in the driver seat and shot-gun position without much worry, could they really lose control?
I don't like final 3 either. As far as JT & Stephan they could get bumped off they are the strong position holders right now. If I were in the game I would be going for them now that it is down to the wire. Taj, Erin and coach final 3 boy would that ever be wild and sick.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:08 PM

2,337 posts, read 6,054,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I don't like final 3 either. As far as JT & Stephan they could get bumped off they are the strong position holders right now. If I were in the game I would be going for them now that it is down to the wire. Taj, Erin and coach final 3 boy would that ever be wild and sick.
I agree, Jaxon. I'd totally shoot for those 2--they are running the game!! As much as I like JT, he should be voted off! I'd start with him, then go with Stephen.

If I were Taj and Erinn, I'd collaborate with Coach and then it's a toss up if Erinn or Taj wins...

But, doubt that will happen. Taj is a coattail rider and Erinn is too wimpy. lol

Old 05-14-2009, 07:19 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,298,653 times
If I roll my eyes any harder at Coach's bs, they are going to stick in my head!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
I agree, Jaxon. I'd totally shoot for those 2--they are running the game!! As much as I like JT, he should be voted off! I'd start with him, then go with Stephen.

If I were Taj and Erinn, I'd collaborate with Coach and then it's a toss up if Erinn or Taj wins...

But, doubt that will happen. Taj is a coattail rider and Erinn is too wimpy. lol

Game wise I agree my feelings I still want JT to win.

Coach is making me sick, sick, sick he is a trip I tell ya.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM

And that is why I don't trust Stephan he split from JT on his vote against him.

Stephan is my next hit wanting out. Jerk.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:56 PM

1,831 posts, read 2,364,475 times
i am soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 PM

Oh I am livid now! Stephan now has the #'s to vote JT out next when Stephan has rode most of the game on JT's back. Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Look back at the beginning of this season on this thread I didn't like or trust Stephan from the jump.

Jerk.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:10 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,556,362 times
I agree...Even though Coach is gone, Stephen has been the snake the whole time.

How do you think the voting would go if the final two were JT and Stephen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV