Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2009, 09:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times

Advertisements

Dang I was getting ready to post about tonight's epi.

How about if any posters haven't watched an episode yet don't come into this thread until you have had a chance to watch it?

So now I don't know whether to talk about who got voted off tonight or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 09:57 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
I won't say who got voted off either. WILL say coach is a psycho who indicated he can speak to others with his eyes!!
He and Tyson need to snuggle under the covers and do their thang w/each other. Both are horses asses. I love Brendan; so glad he found the idol. Love that Erinn said he should be the leader. I think coach shall kill her and and hide the body.
Think Brendan will tell Raj where to find her idol?
If I were Brendan and had the chance again, I would go to the other tribe.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:00 PM

holy crickeys---what's UP with everyone having TV issues tonight??
dododododododododo
maybe coach did a voodoo on your televisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
OK, freaking out a little. We tried to watch Survivor tonight, but the second it started, my CBS went out. Both HD and regular CBS. What the heck!? Then NBC went out when I was trying to record ER later. I guess we'll have to get it on itunes tomorrow. But I was so excited to watch it! I'll have to skip this thread until I see the episode. I'm so glad nobody has posted any giveaways yet. This is me covering my ears to keep it all a secret!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:26 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,687,196 times
Cable held out for Survivor but crapped out for ER...

Old 02-26-2009, 10:41 PM

******WARNING SPOILER**********

Sorry but I want to talk about tonight's epi that is what these threads are for.

I think it was first Jerry that said Brendan would make the best team leader. They previewed it up like they were getting rid of the hairdresser don't you think? But I want to know if he bit off more than he could chew or was he really sick. In the challenge he said "I'm done, I'm through, I am out" did he mean the challenge or the whole game? He didn't look too disappointed about leavng.

Man it is fussing up a storm here glad it is messing with my satellite signal now instead of earlier.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 PM

I hate that Jerry got so ill. Surprises me, seeing as how he's military and all. But things happen. I hate that tribe he was on.
Coach and his ~wink wink~ co-coach are evil. Did you hear Tyson say he loves to make people cry? How ruthless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
******WARNING SPOILER**********

Sorry but I want to talk about tonight's epi that is what these threads are for.

I think it was first Jerry that said Brendan would make the best team leader. They previewed it up like they were getting rid of the hairdresser don't you think? But I want to know if he bit off more than he could chew or was he really sick. In the challenge he said "I'm done, I'm through, I am out" did he mean the challenge or the whole game? He didn't look too disappointed about leavng.

Man it is fussing up a storm here glad it is messing with my satellite signal now instead of earlier.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:53 PM

Yes I saw it how can you "want" to shatter peoples dreams or hopes? I knew from reading his bio I wasn't going to like Tyson. After he opened his mouth I knew~~ he will be around awhile though.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:10 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I hate that Jerry got so ill. Surprises me, seeing as how he's military and all. But things happen. I hate that tribe he was on.
Coach and his ~wink wink~ co-coach are evil. Did you hear Tyson say he loves to make people cry? How ruthless!
That's true...I wonder how he will went it happens to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Yes I saw it how can you "want" to shatter peoples dreams or hopes? I knew from reading his bio I wasn't going to like Tyson. After he opened his mouth I knew~~ he will be around awhile though.
At least until there's a merge but after that...I wouldn't count on it.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:01 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,161,791 times
I loved seeing Coach knocked down a few pegs last night at TC. When Jerry said that Brendan would be the best leader, the look on Coach’s face was priceless. And Jeff was hilarious when he called him out on his ego.

I’m totally lovin’ the Brendan and Taj secret alliance –but, they need to be careful who they bring in – I’m not so sure if Sierra is the best choice.

P.S. beans do the same thing to my tummy!

Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 AM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I wish Jerry would have been able to stay longer. He seemed like a nice guy. Coach doesn't practice what he preaches, his team would be smart to get rid of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV