Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2009, 09:35 AM

10,054 posts, read 14,418,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
******WARNING SPOILER**********

Sorry but I want to talk about tonight's epi that is what these threads are for.

I think it was first Jerry that said Brendan would make the best team leader. They previewed it up like they were getting rid of the hairdresser don't you think? But I want to know if he bit off more than he could chew or was he really sick. In the challenge he said "I'm done, I'm through, I am out" did he mean the challenge or the whole game? He didn't look too disappointed about leavng.

Man it is fussing up a storm here glad it is messing with my satellite signal now instead of earlier.
***********MAJOR SPOILER ALERT********************

Yeah, it was Jerry who said that about Brendan. Brendan has already emerged as one of the frontrunners in this game I think. He just has to survive this tragic tribe he is on. Glad he found the immunity idol..that was awesome!
I'm happy that Sandy's tribe is winning--they seem to just get along really well and work together well during the challenges. She's my underdog I'm rooting for!! I really like JT and Spencer from that tribe too. Stephen is likeable, also.
I liked Jerry... Too bad he went home. I think he really did want to go home, no matter what he told everyone and the cameras. He was not doing well out there....I have a theory (maybe it's true lol) that people are "breaking" and cleansing their bodies of whatever is routinely put into them, when they go out into the wilderness on Survivor. It affects people differently, and some can't handle the pain and "withdrawals" that go along with it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
I loved seeing Coach knocked down a few pegs last night at TC. When Jerry said that Brendan would be the best leader, the look on Coach’s face was priceless. And Jeff was hilarious when he called him out on his ego.

I’m totally lovin’ the Brendan and Taj secret alliance –but, they need to be careful who they bring in – I’m not so sure if Sierra is the best choice.

P.S. beans do the same thing to my tummy!
Sierra is NOT a good choice...and I don't think she is trustworthy...Brendan better be careful.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:11 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
I don't know who is more worthy of my contempt - Coach, or his "Mini Me". What hissing snakes they both are!

Old 02-27-2009, 10:34 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Back to 2 challenges last night, another 2 losses by Timbira. Brendnan I'm sure will be targeted by Coach, cann't have anyone that the others look too besides him. I liked the way Sierra put it, "They voted for me because I was sick", not an exact quote. Timbira is really weak right now.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:21 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Back to 2 challenges last night, another 2 losses by Timbira. Brendnan I'm sure will be targeted by Coach, cann't have anyone that the others look too besides him. I liked the way Sierra put it, "They voted for me because I was sick", not an exact quote. Timbira is really weak right now.
I'm afraid you're right - Brendan was like Cinderella at the ball, and Coach was the wicked stepmother. He is going to go after Brendan with guns blazing! Green doesn't become Coach - and neither did those little braids at the sides of his ears. He is such a tool.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:40 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
I think ALL of coach's teammates,except his bumper boy, should fear for their lives. Tyson and coach are wEiRd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'm afraid you're right - Brendan was like Cinderella at the ball, and Coach was the wicked stepmother. He is going to go after Brendan with guns blazing! Green doesn't become Coach - and neither did those little braids at the sides of his ears. He is such a tool.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:06 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
jjbradleynyc you could be right about the withdraws but seems to me if I knew I was going to the wilderness I would be doing some body cleansing. Everybody knows the food ratios are rice, beans and fish once it gets started.

Was Jerry part of Coach's team he thinks he has? If so that could have been why Jerry threw it out there about Brendan to shake stuff up because he knew he was going home. His one time to get a dig into Coach maybe.

Do you think they are going to send the same 2 people to exile next week? I don't I can't see Coach going along with Brendan going again. I bet he wants to go to see if Brendan is telling the truth about the clues.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
jjbradleynyc you could be right about the withdraws but seems to me if I knew I was going to the wilderness I would be doing some body cleansing. Everybody knows the food ratios are rice, beans and fish once it gets started.

Was Jerry part of Coach's team he thinks he has? If so that could have been why Jerry threw it out there about Brendan to shake stuff up because he knew he was going home. His one time to get a dig into Coach maybe.

Do you think they are going to send the same 2 people to exile next week? I don't I can't see Coach going along with Brendan going again. I bet he wants to go to see if Brendan is telling the truth about the clues.
Hm...yeah, I'd do the same "prep" myself. But a lot of ppl aren't that smart.

Jerry could have been part of Coach's "team" that he thinks he has...could have been that Jerry wanted to get back at Coach by saying Brendan should be leader...hmm...interesting...

I bet they do send the same 2 people. If they paid attention (even last year's season...jeez!), they'd know an idol was out there...by sending Brendan everytime, they are giving him a HUGE advantage, not a disadvantage really. And I don't think Coach is all that bright, honestly. I don't think he knows how to play this game that intelligently.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Yup, definitely. They lack leadership, cohesion, and people don't really like each other that much. Now that Jerry is gone (a good guy and very likeable), Coach is left with his "assistant"--and both get on my nerves, lol. Sienna is not very trustworthy, it seems. Debbie (is that her name?) is annoying, and Erin seems very sneaky, and fickle, although kind of likeable. Brendan is the only good guy on that tribe left.

The other tribe has all the likeable and cool people, I think. They will keep winning most likely. Then, if there is a blending of the tribes, (which there will be), it will get super interesting.

My favorites now are JT, Brendan, and I'm rooting for Sandy.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:12 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
jjb sorry I just shortened your name jjbradleynyc. But Coach can direct people with his eyes!

Is Brendan the natural foods millionaire anybody know? I like JT & him the best so far. Our jury is still out on Sandy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV