Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2009, 09:12 AM

10,055 posts, read 14,418,692 times

Advertisements

By the way, I do doubt Stephan would vote JT out. I think they are pretty tight. Stephen is much more deceptive and sneaky than JT, but I don't think Stephan could get Taj to turn on JT....maybe Erinn, but that might be tough too.

As far as a final 2, if anyone makes it there with JT they will lose. So, in the best interest of the others, JT should be voted out. But, I think he's bonded pretty tight and so well-liked that he'll make it top 2....we will see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 09:41 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,242 times
I forgot to mention...who else thought the reward challenge was totally lame? It's really just follow the leader in a maze...no skill required at all. The only challenging thing about it was building the stick long enough to grab the hanging bag to knock down the targets. I just thought it was stupid and completely uninteresting.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:56 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
By the way, I do doubt Stephan would vote JT out. I think they are pretty tight. Stephen is much more deceptive and sneaky than JT, but I don't think Stephan could get Taj to turn on JT....maybe Erinn, but that might be tough too.

As far as a final 2, if anyone makes it there with JT they will lose. So, in the best interest of the others, JT should be voted out. But, I think he's bonded pretty tight and so well-liked that he'll make it top 2....we will see.
I also doubt that Stephen would try to vote JT out and unless I really misread the episode, JT knew what was going on but didn't want to break his promise to Coach so he wrote Erin down.

I also thought the challenge was lame. When do they have to eat gross stuff??? That one is always entertaining.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:08 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,683,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post

I also thought the challenge was lame. When do they have to eat gross stuff??? That one is always entertaining.
I miss that one. I haven't seen them eat gross stuff in years!

Old 05-15-2009, 01:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Why did JT give a crap anyways? It may have ultimately been his undoing. They will Gun for JT next.
I think maybe JT just was being the peace keeper even when he knew coach was full of poop. I agree Erinn didn't say anything the others weren't thinking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I forgot to mention...who else thought the reward challenge was totally lame? It's really just follow the leader in a maze...no skill required at all. The only challenging thing about it was building the stick long enough to grab the hanging bag to knock down the targets. I just thought it was stupid and completely uninteresting.
They should have at least made it higher so they couldn't scour the maze before deciding which path to take. Plus letting them all go in together was lame. At least one of the girls tried a different way only to be blocked but they weren't sheep being lead like coach. Then again JT is pretty strong in challenges if I were to follow any of them it would be him.

He didn't even need to use his last piece of wood for his reaching stick did ya see that?

Old 05-16-2009, 05:06 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,679,457 times
When I watched that challenge, I thought they must have edited it, at the very least to show JT winning without any backtracking. Maybe the stuff with Coach was so good they had to increase the length of footage they used from exile and everything else, and cut the non-Coach centered footage down a bit. He's too "good TV" to waste!
I also didn't see that it was that big of a deal that Stephen voted for Coach. JT said he wouldn't, so I imagine they decided to split the votes to still get rid of him. Not saying he won't turn on JT, which would be his only chance to win, but so far he's staying stronger than I originally thought he would. Can't wait for Sunday!

Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
The challenges use to be a lot harder. More strenuous, etc.

I'm starting to get bored with the challenges. It's basically the same thing over and over. Puzzles and untying knots.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The challenges use to be a lot harder. More strenuous, etc.

I'm starting to get bored with the challenges. It's basically the same thing over and over. Puzzles and untying knots.
We thought the same thing then we remembered the usual daily temps are over 100º there. I am sure they can't do too strenuous ones on this season but they do need to mix it up some.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:02 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I agree, although it was mildly amusing to see everyone taking little hoppy steps because of the leg shackles.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:32 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
I am just glad to see Coach finally gone. I thought if they leave that man there another week he is going to take this whole thing. Buh bye Coach!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV