Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2009, 08:28 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times

Advertisements

You're welcome Dreamweavin
If you email it you get a chance to watch the finale. Once you email it, you get the option to send it to 5 more people for 5 more chances to enter.

Did anyone get the "viral video" link in an email?
I'm surprised I didn't.

I know I'm late posting my thoughts on this episode..
The little person Clint hired. I felt so bad for him, he was on his 1st gig and was nervous as heck.
IMO, Clint should have been fired. I thought his video was very tasteless.
I'm surprised Joan & the ladies didn't start working on something of their own since Clint wouldn't listen.

Melissa's video was funny until their "goth" little person cursed in the end. Overall, I thought they did a great job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM

brandy or annie?
any bets?

Old 04-26-2009, 08:59 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
This is me right now after watching that!

Wow at the attitude!

Old 04-26-2009, 09:05 PM

IMG I am so pissed off!!!!

SPOILER!!!!

Melissa thrown under the bus..

Joan walks out!!!

Go Joan!~ I support you 100%

Old 04-26-2009, 09:14 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
I don't think Melissa should have gone home - not ALL of the challenges have been about raising money. If Donald just wanted big fundraisers than he should have found more well connected people. One of the things that got me was how Brandy stuck by Annie's side even after hearing Annie practically say "I did this task all by myself" she's not a leader and I think Annie only wants to keep her around because she'll be easy to beat. She may bring in big bucks but she has no business sense - I can't see her completing a project by herself. Also for the finale don't they bring back old team members? I wonder if Joan/Melissa will show up?

Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 PM

I think maybe he just wanted Melissa to stop talking. I think a lot of it is probably editing, but holy moly. Wonder why she was so upset with the staff?

Old 04-26-2009, 09:29 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I think maybe he just wanted Melissa to stop talking. I think a lot of it is probably editing, but holy moly. Wonder why she was so upset with the staff?
I have no idea - it was weird the way she was walking around screaming. At the end of the day I think Trump's ego sent her home cause she told him she wanted to finish her sentence. If it was all about money he wouldn't have sent Herschel home because out the men he was bringing in the most money.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:41 PM

He also has a thing for Brandi and he might have been afraid that Annie would try to sneak into his room and cut parts of his anatomy off when he was sleeping.

But, I didn't care for the way Melissa was acting with the staff. It definitely wasn't their fault and she took her anger out on them.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
Melissa was refusing to do the exit cab interview. We never see a LOT that goes on prior to them departing in the cab.

Ok-now Annie Duke is a firggen snake in the grass, dyke looking biotch. Brande is just useless and takes up oxygen.
I think Trump knew Joan would walk when Melissa got it-and she got it for NO GOOD reason; but this way Trump has evened up teams.

Basically for all Trump talks about being such a great busniess man, his decisions,as far as this show goes, suck.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:07 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
Annie and Brandi did indeed act like the snotty, mean girls in school. Uncalled for, un-business like behavior. Annie Duke makes Omarossa look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
IMG I am so pissed off!!!!

SPOILER!!!!

Melissa thrown under the bus..

Joan walks out!!!

Go Joan!~ I support you 100%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV