Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 08:08 PM

8,874 posts, read 13,840,420 times

Advertisements

So the Diceman got it. Hmmm, that's ok. I watched the whole episode until the boardroom. Then our cable went out. I just got my cable internet back tonight. Thanks for the updates!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 01:27 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,117,719 times
wow and whoa........the men are uncontrollable!! I've never seen a team with so much potential and so unable to get along!! It's CrAzY
Love Scott Hamilton to death and think if he had hung around longer he would have been an asset. But that name he came up with for the character was so bad! Tom Green--not so sure about his contributions. Clint Black should have been brought in and his attitude brought to the Donald's attention more in the board room.
The women pulled it off-again-some way. The interaction of all these "celebrities" is fun to watch. Much more so than the regular Apprentice seasons.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:38 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,398,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
wow and whoa........the men are uncontrollable!! The interaction of all these "celebrities" is fun to watch. Much more so than the regular Apprentice seasons.
I wasn't going to watch it but now I'm hooked.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:52 AM

750 posts, read 1,430,760 times
Maybe it's just me, but.... did anybody else notice that the guy from Zappo's seemed to have had a personality-ectomy?

At first, I was like... yaaaay! I love Zappo's! By the end of the episode and watching that wooden, unsmiling "executive", droning on and on about focusing on our customers blah blah blah, I was positive that the executive from Zappo's wouldn't recognize a fun, creative idea if it bit him on the butt!

Besides which, I don't get the connection between "comic strip superhero" and "shoes". Sorry. I just don't. Is their main customer a reader of superhero comics? Really? (Way to narrow your customer base, there, Zappo's!)

Old 03-09-2009, 02:05 PM

563 posts, read 1,023,398 times
I was so, so glad to see Scott Hamilton go! I get it if people don't like Tom Green but I think he was getting the shaft last night. Scotty, as I saw it, was a jerk and a dweeb. He certainly wasn't acting like a PM in the start of the project and then when he did decide to contribute something it is "EEE"? Yikes! Who was it telling Tom to "shut-up"? Hershel, I think. He needs to learn some people skills. Clint Black is rude also - who knew? (I don't listen to C&W so I didn't.) I think Tom should get to stay a few more weeks - he might impress everyone, who knows. I love Jesse James - he appears to be genuine and not a turd like some of the other guys. ha! ha! The one woman who gets on my nerves is Melissa Rivers mainly because she's a liar and lied big-time last night.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:34 PM

16,233 posts, read 27,283,924 times
First epi - Andrew Dice Clay not only throws a tantrum about no free bagels, he actually brought it up to Trump in the boardroom, in front of everyone! I thought the way Trump handled it was priceless. Let's face it, ADC basically revealed his true colors - he agreed to do the show to freeload on the perks. If he was so damn hungry, why didn't he pick up the phone and order some room service on his own dime? I mean, isn't he the one who said he's the Guiness record holder for filling Madison Square Gardens or some hooey like that? You'd think he would have enough left over to buy himself a bagel. What a diva.

Last night's epi - yes, that Zappos exec was as dry as two week old toast left out in the mojave during drought season. The poker playing woman rubs in all the wrong directions - if I were on a team with her I would probably have already beat her down, so my respect to all the women on her team who haven't tried to choke her yet. Looking at Joan and/or Melissa's face is like discovering a new species on the Galapagos Islands - wtf is that? We know it isn't homo sapiens, that's for dang sure! I doubt there is a man on the face of this earth that could tolerate living with either one of them.

Poor, poor Scott - I never realized what a shrimp he was. He is definitely a solo artist - no one can detract from him when he's on the ice by himself - in a group environment, he is overshadowed and out-shone by nearly everyone on his team. Not surprised he went - but I think what Tom Green did with him wasn't fair either.

I have to admit - Celebrity Apprentice is more interesting to me than the regular one. Watching the inflated egos battle it out (even amongst their own team members) is such fun and you really get to see a side of the celeb you wouldn't otherwise know about. My fave from last year was Trace Adkins - I wish he was a next door neighbor. We'll have to see a few more episodes to decide who I like best this season - but I can already say Khloe is a dark horse competitor! I think she's got a heckuva lot more going for her than her sister Kim.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:48 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,640,105 times
The Zappos guy what was up with him? Just strange! He was like a wooden doll, with no input. The meetings with both teams were so.... why are we having this meeting, and Zappos guy do you know what you want?

Scott absolutely should have been fired last night for that bad name EEE. I was sad to see him go, I like him. Tom Green was just so ALL over the place he bugs the crap out of me!

Old 03-09-2009, 03:32 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,655,661 times
I forgot to tape it!!! Do you mean Zappos.com was on the episode...OMG! Does anybody know if it is repeated during the week?

Old 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,117,719 times
It does repeat on Saturday night but not sure what channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
I forgot to tape it!!! Do you mean Zappos.com was on the episode...OMG! Does anybody know if it is repeated during the week?

Old 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,101,597 times
I love Scott Hamilton too, but EEE was just so bad. What was he thinking?? I don't like the 2 hour format though. I get bored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV