Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2010, 10:51 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,855,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I thought Patty was engaged?

Anyone know if NY is just a temp place and they'll be going back to LA sooner or later?
She WAS engaged. No longer. Her and Andy, the ex-fiance, are no longer talking and have broken off their engagement.

I think Patty needs to take a cue from her talk w/ the 20-something alternate chick she had on that does the t-shirts, tone down the masculine side. While she may preach to let the man lead I'd bet she is a take charge kind of person and also does not let work or travel get in the way of her relationships.

I thought the move was permenant but she still offices in LA too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2010, 12:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
I thought the NY move was temporary too. Patti doesn't seem to be feeling the New Yorkers like she does the LA folk. And she's from NJ!
Her other assistant,Chelsea, kind of stabbed Patti in the back by leaving her employment and starting her own business. IMHO a very stupid move, given the economy now.
Patti said she and Andy couldn't get on the same page about having a baby so they broke up. She wanted a child and he did NOT! He wouldn't budge on that one and she wouldn't. I think it's a shame someone invest that much time into love and a relationship only to have it broken over a child issue. Shouldn't she have known he didn't want kids before letting the relationship go on......??
I enjoy the show and think some( ok -most) of the millionaies are nutzo.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,262 times
NY is just temp for the season. For a change of pace.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:26 PM

Patti can't have kids, she's between late 40s, early 50s. She broke-up with her ex because "it wasn't working out" and she knew that when "he went on Tori and Dean's TV show but refused to come on hers".

Old 12-01-2010, 12:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Patti can't have kids, she's between late 40s, early 50s. She broke-up with her ex because "it wasn't working out" and she knew that when "he went on Tori and Dean's TV show but refused to come on hers".
ok, not sure where our different information came from. I swear I heard from her own lips say,"she wanted kids. Andy was emphatic he did not! And she had to move on.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:09 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,382,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
She WAS engaged. No longer. Her and Andy, the ex-fiance, are no longer talking and have broken off their engagement.

I think Patty needs to take a cue from her talk w/ the 20-something alternate chick she had on that does the t-shirts, tone down the masculine side. While she may preach to let the man lead I'd bet she is a take charge kind of person and also does not let work or travel get in the way of her relationships.

I thought the move was permenant but she still offices in LA too.
Amen! I'm thinkin' - wait a minute Patti! You are SOOOO masculine and these women who own their own businesses and have to take charge in some arenas get bashed by you? Weird.

I just saw the Stacy from NJ one. Whoa. SHE is a LIFE COACH? I don't think so! She was such a control freak. And some of those looks she gave the guy in the submarine ride were just bizarre. It was like she thought it was sexy or "come hither" --- like she was posing for a model shoot. And how is she a millionairess? It's her ex-husband who gives her the money... I think there's another name for that. (yes, I know, she's raising the kids... but still... my ex didn't give ME millions!) I'll bet her ex was cracking up when Patti gave her what for!

Old 12-01-2010, 06:10 PM

ok, I looked up her age. She is 49. I doubt she can have kids. Maybe she wanted to adopt.

Edit: via wiki

Quote:
On August 14, 2010, Stanger announced via Twitter that she was ending her relationship with Friedman, stating, "I just ended my relationship with Andy. It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables,"

Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,328,014 times
Yeah...I think all that 'masculine energy' crap is just that...crap.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:57 PM

36,411 posts, read 16,018,728 times
I love this show too. The funniest was Stacy, ie. dancer, model, actress, life coach...too funny. She was very difficult to have a conversation with. I liked when she kicked her sorry a$$ out.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:49 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,855,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
I love this show too. The funniest was Stacy, ie. dancer, model, actress, life coach...too funny. She was very difficult to have a conversation with. I liked when she kicked her sorry a$$ out.
Well, it is hard to have a conversation with a broken record.
She kept repeating, "I'm a model, actress, dancer, host which I really like and I just started as a life coach". Repeat 20x.

Her looks are past bizare. Just flat out STRANGE!!!! Patti, nailed her on the fact she gets her money from her ex. LOL!!!! The only guy at the mixer that got into her was the guy going into space. He was a trip. Can you imagine her ex looking at this going, "I was married to THAT and for how long". LMAO! He and Kelsey Grammer can get together and talk about their nutty ex-wives.

Last edited by momof2dfw; 12-02-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV