U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 AM

6,270 posts, read 11,998,315 times
caught the 2nd episode tonight.

Could this show have more commercials? Friggen annoying, it is.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 04:53 PM

3,653 posts, read 4,438,623 times
Ok, guys-sorry I've been away!! but I have some thoughts about the show.

I was bummed that Robin got sent home, she was slowly beginning to grow on me!

also, something that perterbs me is when they show previews of next week's show, they need to try and conceal castmembers that are involved in a duel, otherwise, we can figure out who gets beat in the duel.

and, what's with all the electronic gadgets they get as winners of a duel? it seems all they get are radios, mp3 players, computers, speakers, headphones, cameras, etc, etc! aye yay yay! How about a gift card to a cool store? or a weekend trip or something? Personally, I can't stand gadgets, so I'd rather have a gift card to a store I care about!
but, I have to keep in mind that the majority of these guys are in their 20's, so gadgets are cool to them!!

Old 04-16-2009, 04:54 PM

yeah, she gained quite a bit of weight!! I was surprised!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
Not to be mean but what happened to Shavaun ?!?!
She looks so different.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:56 PM

good list! we have some in common! Paula is irritating, and desparately wants to get in good with the strong, buff dudes so they can carry her in the end, on the last challenge I was so irate with her!!

I want to punch Evan's teeth in every time he speaks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
my faves:

Brooke (her meltdowns and hookups with the gay guys are entertaining)
Ruthie (great competitor)
Diem (she's very pretty)
Katie (can't wait to see who she fights with this season)
Brad (nice guy)

My least faves:

Paula (her voice is awful)
Evan (typical dumb jock)
Mark (too old for this show, time to move on)
Rachel (unnecessary backstabber)
Nehemiah (zero personality)
Shavaun (time to send this girl to one of those sick VH1 herpes shows)

Old 04-16-2009, 05:00 PM

I still love Mark, no matter how old he gets!!! He was my fave cast member (a tie with Kit, actually) on RR season 1.

CT needs some serious help, on the after show, he seemed a little more in control, he wanted to make amends with Adam, now I don't know if it was genuine, but Adam wasn't hearing it. Good for him, I mean this guys has punched him 3 times now I think?, (they fought on the Paris RW)

Not sure how I feel about MJ, kind of neutral I guess. If he were to win, I'd be ok with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
This is actually my favorite cast they have had in sometime for a challenge. Since CT is gone, there isnt anyone I dont like except for maybe Brooke.

How many times does CT have to hurt someone before he is banned? He is going to seriously hurt someone someday.

I thought Mark "retired" from the network.

Good to see some Philly cast representing.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:09 PM

why was Brooke on this show anyway? To party and have sex,, I guess.

Davis,Davis,Davis---why did you choose Evan?? Dude-then you should have beat him with the puzzle challenge--damn

Old 04-23-2009, 05:18 AM

I cannot stand Evan!! I was so hoping Davis would smoke him the puzzle duel. Now he's sucking up to Paula again!! UUGGGGGHHHHHH. But she's so weak that she'll do whatever he tells her to do.
Kinda glad to see Brooke go home, she would've been gone sooner or later.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM

5,267 posts, read 7,061,201 times
I hate that I'm about to say this but I wish Coral was in this Challenge. She brought so much drama and with Katie gone it's going to get very boring fast.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:58 PM

10,483 posts, read 9,286,082 times
Melinda from Austin Real World works at my dental office, weird! My favorite is Ruthie, I just love her, wish she was my best friend I agree, Evan is a loser.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:38 PM

I miss Coral too; was just thinking that while watching the show last week.
Evan is such a jock--can't stand him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I hate that I'm about to say this but I wish Coral was in this Challenge. She brought so much drama and with Katie gone it's going to get very boring fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV