U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 06-10-2010, 03:30 PM

15,818 posts, read 23,334,492 times
Not far from the Soprano house in Caldwell!

Unread 06-10-2010, 03:31 PM

1,489 posts, read 1,252,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Why would Dina leave the show? Now, if jokerface did something truly stupid and against the law she would be toast lol! I think we have 6 or 7 more ep's left
damn thats too many! bravo know they need to cut this season short

Unread 06-10-2010, 04:28 PM

2,091 posts, read 2,642,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Because Dina is a bore. She adds nothing. She sits there with her frozen face and makes a few comments in her monotone voice thinking the whole world is jealous of her. YAAAWN.

Danielle is the one adding all the drama so I doubt if Bravo would get rid of her.

Jacqueline is a puppet for the others.

Theresa might be the one to get the boot claiming she has to leave the show to get her family life back in order.
Hmm, now that you mention it I'm thinking it may be Theresa...or maybe even Caroline LOL!!! I can see either one of the Manzo women leaving & Theresa...I guess we'll find out next week.

Also, I am NOT impressed that Danielle has a sex tape out there. UGH. What a sleazebag.

Unread 06-10-2010, 05:07 PM

7,069 posts, read 12,291,197 times
If Dina leaves it's because of Danielle. She's crazy if she does.

This is the stats for the Facebook fan sites -

TERESA GUIDENCE - 43,367
DINA MANZO - 39,553
CAROLINE MANZO - 26,825
ASHLEY HOLMES - 6,899
JACQUELINE LAURITA - 1,596
DANIELLE STAUB - 2,451

From what I've read, Dina didn't like that the cancer fundraiser was filmed & has a problem with them filming Danielle's drama there. I can understand where she's coming from.

Also, apparently Dina's daughter isn't on the show because Danielle ratted Dina out to her ex-sister in law about Lexi being on the show. Dina's ex did not sign a release.

Danielle Staub on her 'raw' sex tape: 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em' - “Do you think it will make more than Kendra’s tape?,” referring the hot-selling sex tape featuring a then-unknown Kendra Wilkinson, the reality star and former Hugh Hefner playmate.

“That’s good question because I haven’t seen hers,” Staub says, appearing to give the matter some thought. “I haven’t seen mine either, but I do know I was in it, so if it’s going to do anything, I would hope mine would do better, right? . . . It wasn’t something I would have chosen to have released but it’s out there, and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Unread 06-10-2010, 06:00 PM

6,175 posts, read 5,228,941 times
I hope in D's sex tape she has a paper bag over her face. Can you imagine those eyebrows glaring at ya?

I don't go by Facebook Stats. Anyone can make up a zillion names. It means nothing...And some just join the fan page to make nasty comments.....

But since it was mentioned - Look at Jaqueline, she's the least favorite of them all.

Unread 06-10-2010, 08:33 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,032,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Teresa's house on realtor.com have to say her agent sucks pretty bad. Not many pictures
Montville Twp, NJ 07045
$3,999,999
6 Bed, 5.5 Bath | 10,000 Sq Ft on 3.77 Acres |
MLS #2774211

What Chapter bankruptcy are they filing??? I'm thinking the creditors balked about the bankruptcy and they're being forced to sell off everything they have in order to pay back the debt. I hope so.... it would be totally unjust if they were allowed to wipe out $11M in debt without having to pay something back.

Unread 06-10-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I hope in D's sex tape she has a paper bag over her face. Can you imagine those eyebrows glaring at ya?

Man, I hope it's not a recent sex tape! Ewwww.......

Unread 06-10-2010, 09:46 PM

1,489 posts, read 1,252,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
What Chapter bankruptcy are they filing??? I'm thinking the creditors balked about the bankruptcy and they're being forced to sell off everything they have in order to pay back the debt. I hope so.... it would be totally unjust if they were allowed to wipe out $11M in debt without having to pay something back.
chapter 7

Unread 06-11-2010, 04:16 AM

Hmmmm.... a Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to wipe out all your debt and not have to pay back anything. They may have failed the "means test" for a Chapter 7 and been forced to file Chapter 11 where they have to "reorganize" and a Trustee is appointed to ensure they repay a portion of all the debt. They can't file Chapter 13 because they owe too much money.

There is no way they'll be permitted to file Chapter 7 ---- In addition to the "means test", a letter gets sent to each creditor and it gives them an opportunity to protest the filing. All they have to do is say they don't agree to it and cite RHoNJ and no judge would allow them to simply wipe out all their debt.

I can just picture them in court trying to file a Chapter 7 and the judge saying "Let's go to the videotape" and showing Theresa counting off 100s to buy some crap or taking the 2 little ones on a 2k shopping spree.

Unread 06-11-2010, 06:19 AM

7,069 posts, read 12,291,197 times
Quote:
TMZ has stills. Take some Pepto 1st.

Quote:
I don't go by Facebook Stats. Anyone can make up a zillion names. It means nothing...And some just join the fan page to make nasty comments.....

But since it was mentioned - Look at Jaqueline, she's the least favorite of them all.
Not sure why Jacqueline doesn't have many people.
Danielle's page has a LOT of haters and there are more hate comments then like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
If this is true, what I think happened was that when the show originally started, Joe was doing good with his company & they built their house. Let's face it, who would give him a loan if he didn't qualify? The market in NJ started crashing.. it wasn't so bad in their part of North Jersey until about a year ago, which is when they moved into their new house. I haven't followed the market in a while so I'm not sure how bad North Jersey is. It's possible that what he's making now is reality for today when the market tanked & it's also possible he is not "paying himself" more so that he qualifies for this. I don't know what his business books look like.
Bankrupt 'Housewife' Teresa Giudice Speaks Out

You have come under so much criticism for spending thousand of dollars on shopping sprees for your children just weeks before you filed for bankruptcy. Can you explain it?

You have to remember that what you see on TV is edited for entertainment and a lot of it was filmed years ago. Milania was 2 when we started filming and now she's almost 5! It was a different economy back then for all of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV