Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 12:33 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
But seriously, wouldn't you have just PAID for Rent-a-Thug Danny to have been there?! His emotional and physical reaction to the whole scene would have been priceless. Talk about putting the cat amongst the pigeons. Bravo missed out on that would-have-been-magical-moment!
I'm ashamed to admit it, but that would have been the icing on the cake!

Old 07-13-2010, 12:37 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
*set DVR ... must see tracks pulled out*

Last edited by canibeyou; 07-13-2010 at 01:01 PM..

Old 07-13-2010, 12:39 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,545,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
I agree with many of you. Teresa started it, and why was she so mad about her house in foreclosure (Which we all know to be true)

Although, Danielle was beyond dramatic. She took her acting too far for this. She was hiding in the bushes from them walking behind her and yelling. Really??? She needs to get a life (or maybe I do so I won't watch this..LOL)

Ashley just wants camera time and will do what she needs to to get it.
I thought it was Danielle's house that is in foreclosure. How do you know teresa's is?

Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Real Housewife of NJ’s Teresa Giudice in Foreclosure | Zillow Blog - Real Estate Market Stats, Celebrity Real Estate, and Zillow News

Old 07-13-2010, 01:00 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,976 times
BEST QUOTES OF LAST NIGHT'S SHOW:
"What's that ghetto thing you're doing?"~Danielle
"I'm from Paterson, did you forget? I'm from Paterson!"~Teresa

Jacqueline playing game on her iPhone while talking to the energist. "Can you work on her a little harder please?" "LOL"~ energist talking

"And now I have a bald spot on the back of my head."~Danielle

"Get me out of here! Get her away from me! I wanna go home! Both of my heels broke!"~Danielle

This episode was actually hilarious to me for some reason. I don't feel the least bit sorry for Danielle.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:13 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
BEST QUOTES OF LAST NIGHT'S SHOW:
"What's that ghetto thing you're doing?"~Danielle
"I'm from Paterson, did you forget? I'm from Paterson!"~Teresa

Jacqueline playing game on her iPhone while talking to the energist. "Can you work on her a little harder please?" "LOL"~ energist talking

"And now I have a bald spot on the back of my head."~Danielle

"Get me out of here! Get her away from me! I wanna go home! Both of my heels broke!"~Danielle

This episode was actually hilarious to me for some reason. I don't feel the least bit sorry for Danielle.
great posts!! I was laughing so hard throughout the entire thing. I didn't feel a twinge of sympathy for any of them.
Jacqueline playing game on her iPhone while talking to the energist. "Can you work on her a little harder please?" "LOL"~ energist talking---that was hysterical!!!

Old 07-13-2010, 01:36 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
You two and I think alike! We should have been at Mommie Dearest together.

I went to see it in a small town but my friend and I were laughing hysterically while others just thought old Joan was horrible to that little girl.

What was up with that kissy thing when Teresa was talking to Barney Rubble?

At first it was gross but then funny.

I also liked when they made fun of Danielle's song on WWHL. Andy's face was priceless.

I hope he shows it next week when Danielle and Jeff Lewis (can you imagine what he will say?) are on next week.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
You two and I think alike! We should have been at Mommie Dearest together.

I went to see it in a small town but my friend and I were laughing hysterically while others just thought old Joan was horrible to that little girl.

What was up with that kissy thing when Teresa was talking to Barney Rubble?

At first it was gross but then funny.

I also liked when they made fun of Danielle's song on WWHL. Andy's face was priceless.

I hope he shows it next week when Danielle and Jeff Lewis (can you imagine what he will say?) are on next week.
LOL!!!!! "Nooooo more wire hangers!!!!"
Jeff Lewis and Danielle---hope I can control myself and not die of laughter from Jeff's facial expressions!!!

Old 07-13-2010, 01:59 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL!!!!! "Nooooo more wire hangers!!!!"
Jeff Lewis and Danielle---hope I can control myself and not die of laughter from Jeff's facial expressions!!!
Am I having a brain seizure? Who is Jeff Lewis??

Old 07-13-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Am I having a brain seizure? Who is Jeff Lewis??
hope not!!!
Jeff from Flipping Out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV