U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-27-2010, 10:14 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,635,016 times
I only liked Teresa for the first episode last season. She went downhill on my radar real fast. The table incident sealed the deal for me. I told y'all she was whack, LOL!

Old 08-27-2010, 10:28 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,807,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post

soooooo, Danielle gave a phone number to Dina's ex-husband. Possibly the number to Child Protective Services....... And these trashbags basically want to KILL her??? Sick, sick, sick.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:07 PM

2,125 posts, read 2,275,032 times
I am sure there is more to it than that. Who knows what was said to Dina's ex by Danielle or if there is something on top of all of this

Old 08-27-2010, 11:28 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 2,063,655 times
Quote:
I am sure there is more to it than that. Who knows what was said to Dina's ex by Danielle or if there is something on top of all of this
Right because any idiot can call 411 for that number to CPS

Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 PM

9,780 posts, read 6,650,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
soooooo, Danielle gave a phone number to Dina's ex-husband. Possibly the number to Child Protective Services....... And these trashbags basically want to KILL her??? Sick, sick, sick.
someone should call CPS on Danielle. She is a poor,poor excuse for a mother.

Old 08-28-2010, 08:09 AM

Quote:

If there was anything substantial, it would have been said by now. Caroline can sit at the reunion sobbing and saying " you know what you did" but wouldn't say what. She will call a "sit down" with Danielle but can't answer a simple question "what did I ever do to you?" Her only answer was "I am ___________________" and ran off a list of everyone in her flock. Why not say "you caused problems for my sister and her child" or "you _____________ to ______________ and caused ______________"

But nothing.... not a word. Just a smirk and a "you ARE garbage".

Old 08-28-2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
someone should call CPS on Danielle. She is a poor,poor excuse for a mother.
I think her ex-husband has enough evidence (via RHoNJ) to go back to court and gain full custody of the girls.

The older one just seems to shrug it off and knows Danielle is nuts. The younger one just seems so uncomfortable all the time and looks like she just wants to cry or scream at Danielle to stop the insanity.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:30 AM

430 posts, read 797,932 times
Danielle and Teresa are quite possibly the most irresponsible women when it comes to good or even semi-responsible parenting. I mean, no one is perfect but those kids are destined to be screwed up.

Danielle...why do you share info with your kids that clearly is inappropriate for 11 and 16 year olds? Perhaps because you have no adult friends to share it with other than worthless Danny? Those girls need to live with dad and his trophy wife. Actually, the kids still seem sensible...maybe they should parent you!

Teresa...your kids are spoiled brats! Look in the dictionary (you do know what a dictionary is, right?) and look up the term spoiled brat. See the photo of your girls there? Yep, they are the poster children for whiny, annoying, overindulged, will only get worse as they get older kids.

My favorite part of last week was when Danielle said something about Caroline being no Carmelo. I listened a couple of times to make sure that I heard it correctly. Danielle, it's Carmela Soprano you're trying to reference! The only Carmelo I know is Carmelo Anthony, the NBA player. If you're going to insult, get it right, honey!! :-)

Old 08-28-2010, 10:10 AM

5,039 posts, read 4,773,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I'm going to take a guess here and say I think possibly Danielle has been calling CPS (or having others call) more than once and on more than one of the clan. Remember, tons of the fotoage ends up on the cutting room floor, we're seeing but a snippet of what is filmed. Where I'm getting this idea- Caroline said Danielle was going after the kids. That doesn't have to mean only Ashley. In the preview for the reunion we have Teresa screaming at Danielle, something about not tearing apart her family. I think Danielle has been involving herself in their lives much more than we've been led to believe. There HAS to be a reason why she can't hold onto friends, any friends. Didn't we hear she and Danny aren't even friends anymore?

Old 08-28-2010, 12:28 PM

2,187 posts, read 3,000,420 times
I want to see The Lost Footage that will air after the Reunion shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV