U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-31-2010, 02:54 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,500,477 times
It's been real talking about this show with y'all, but when the last half of the reunion airs next week, I'm hitting the "Cancel series" button on the DVR. This installment of the Real Housewives series has been uninspiring and trashy. I hope Caroline's words are indicative of the series getting cancelled...but I don't care--I won't be watching if it does or not

Old 08-31-2010, 03:23 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,820,920 times
The woman who have chosen to stay on this show have done nothing but bring embarrassment and shame onto their families. And for what? A few thousand dollars? If all of them had been so truly happy with their lives, they wouldn't need (or want) to go on a show like this. I feel bad for their children. I wonder if children will ever have any rights when it comes to being shown on reality tv shows.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:28 PM

9,599 posts, read 6,010,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
The woman who have chosen to stay on this show have done nothing but bring embarrassment and shame onto their families. And for what? A few thousand dollars? If all of them had been so truly happy with their lives, they wouldn't need (or want) to go on a show like this. I feel bad for their children. I wonder if children will ever have any rights when it comes to being shown on reality tv shows.
good question.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 PM

1,964 posts, read 2,507,704 times
Daniel is a full blown narcissist. She couldn`t even answer Carolines question when she asked what has her family done to her(Daniel). Typical narc, she didn`t answer and then proceeded to ask a question to caroline so she didn`t have to look bad. She turned it right back on Caroline.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:51 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,434,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Daniel is a full blown narcissist. She couldn`t even answer Carolines question when she asked what has her family done to her(Daniel). Typical narc, she didn`t answer and then proceeded to ask a question to caroline so she didn`t have to look bad. She turned it right back on Caroline.
Similar to Caroline being unable to answer Danielle's question at the "sit down" that Caroline called. She turned it all right back on Danielle.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,434,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I hope Caroline's words are indicative of the series getting cancelled...but I don't care--I won't be watching if it does or not
I don't know if they're cancelling the series or if just Caroline is leaving, but in the promos for part 2 of the reunion, the voiceover says "....... and (boom) one (boom) housewife (boom) leaves (boom) for (boom) good "

I hope they ALL leave for good!!!!! The show is joke.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:02 PM

5,434 posts, read 3,595,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
They really don't since they aren't considered employed actors, child actors have many protections in place to keep parents from hurting them, including having a % of the money thy earn set aside for them. These reality kids have no rights. I cant imagine allowing my children to be part of such a negative experience. I can't imagine allowing myself to part of such a negative experience.

I used to act in my much younger days, and the people who desire fame rather than just having a successful career are always insecure and messed up, that's the type of people who want to be on reality shows, that's why you see so much crazy behavior.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:08 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,338,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I don't know if they're cancelling the series or if just Caroline is leaving, but in the promos for part 2 of the reunion, the voiceover says "....... and (boom) one (boom) housewife (boom) leaves (boom) for (boom) good "

I hope they ALL leave for good!!!!! The show is joke.
love the "boom" sound effects LMAO!!! thats bravo alright

Old 08-31-2010, 05:14 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,820,920 times
I don't think these people should be allowed to have their kids on these shows. I think in the future we are going to see a bunch of tell-all books about how screwed up these kids are from being on Reality TV- especially the ones where there is extensive coverage of the kids.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:23 PM

3,368 posts, read 3,533,440 times
I think Danielle is a very smart, (albeit uneducated) sociapath with narcissistic tendancies. But the poor woman has lost sight of how she needs to dress now that she's a mature (in age only) woman. I feel sorry for her. I think she often doesn't get that she is wrong, or sees things wrong - compared to how most ppl would see things. I think she is a lonely person unhappy with her life. And, I feel that she hasn't gotten over her hubby being remarried. What was that weird deal with wearing her engagement ring to her daughter's party? That was in poor taste and I think, some sort of message to her ex and or his wife. She is desperately seeking love and friendship but apparently has had no role models because she's getting it all wrong.

This said, I'd gladly pay her to stop saying Woman used as both singular and plural. It drives me nuts! Did you notice that Teresa's laugh regarding this was somewhat delayed when Andy asked D about the plural of woman? Teresa doesn't know either, don't know why she laughed, she was covering it up. Ok, I feel better now I've gotten my bitchy out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV