U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-20-2011, 02:18 PM

4,262 posts, read 4,117,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
Joe - Out of control. He's nice to look at with those muscles but that's about it. The way he was banging on the table and carrying on. As someone mentioned table abuse seems to run in the family. He was dead wrong for calling Teresa "garbage". Although in his defense Melissa was on the Wendy Williams show saying that he regretted saying it.
Joe, nice to look at?

Old 05-20-2011, 02:44 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,472,466 times
Quote:
Joe - Out of control. He's nice to look at with those muscles but that's about it. The way he was banging on the table and carrying on. As someone mentioned table abuse seems to run in the family. He was dead wrong for calling Teresa "garbage". Although in his defense Melissa was on the Wendy Williams show saying that he regretted saying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Joe, nice to look at?
....Joe, muscles

Old 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
....Joe, muscles
Face, fugley!

Old 05-20-2011, 04:29 PM

1,783 posts, read 3,318,103 times
Which Joe, her brother or her husband?

Old 05-20-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
I'm assuming her brother. He was the one banging on the table. He's fugley.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:18 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,472,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
They're both fug and out of control LOL.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:35 PM

3,109 posts, read 2,729,761 times
Quote:
Ashley kills me one minute she wants to be grown and not follow rules in her parents' house then she still wants to be a child and expects everything to be given to her.
it seems ashley wants jacqueline to speak to her all gentle and wutnot. in other words she wants to be handled with 'kid gloves' (verbally) and get motherly advice wrapped up all pretty with "tlc" but jacqueline's style is to be straightforward. i agree with being straightforward to a young person hoping to work in manhattan nyc because that's what they'll get from manhattan business people - straightforwardness! manhattan business people don't coddle people. jacqueline is smart and is trying to accelerate ashley's maturity, but sensitive ashley isnt adding 2 and 2 together.
2+2=4 ashley darling

Last edited by grimace8; 05-21-2011 at 12:02 AM..

Old 05-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Status: "You've grown up really crazy! - Eisley" (set 4 days ago)

21,686 posts, read 32,031,864 times
I don't think Ashley cares how her mother talks to her, as long as she gets the free apartment. When she found out she wasn't getting one, that's when she had the meltdown.

I'm new to watching this show. From the way Jacqueline was talking, she was a single mom with Ashley at some point? So Chris is not Ashley's dad? And Chris is Caroline's brother?

Sorry, I'm a newbie to this Housewives' franchise, but I love it.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:49 AM

999 posts, read 679,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I don't think Ashley cares how her mother talks to her, as long as she gets the free apartment. When she found out she wasn't getting one, that's when she had the meltdown.

I'm new to watching this show. From the way Jacqueline was talking, she was a single mom with Ashley at some point? So Chris is not Ashley's dad? And Chris is Caroline's brother?

Sorry, I'm a newbie to this Housewives' franchise, but I love it.
yeppers

Old 05-21-2011, 01:42 PM

3,254 posts, read 3,573,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Me too; especially Caroline herself. But their family dynamic is heartwarming to watch.

Teresa should do her own hair & make-up--it's very easy and inexpensive to DIY.

Ashley is so immature and spoiled. Can't stand her.

Is new person Kathy Teresa's aunt? It's gonna get confusing with 2 Joes.

Have formed no opinion yet of Melissa and Kathy. I see NO reason Melissa and Joe would be jealous-at all- of Teresa and her Joe.
I agree. As someone who owns a company my husband can do Lon hours at work. Juidice Joe should stop running his mouth and run his career a little better. Would much rather be on Melissa side so far anyways. Joe brother was so hurt by his dad it's hard to watch. Why would it ever be more honorable to scam like juidices do rather than work hard like Joe jr ( brother). The cousin Kathy? seems fed up w/ Theresa also. I feel that if your entire family has issue with you perhaps it's you and not them. Caroline is a good mom. Ashley is rotten she needs a few years on her own to grow up. Good to see Lizzie grubman after she plowed into that crowd a few years back. Looks like she grew up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV