Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2009, 11:09 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,416,073 times

Advertisements

OMG..........what a joke tonight's show was. Theresa talks about having class and yet she was talking about sex in front of the kids at the table and they're all laughing. Could she have used the F word anymore. I felt sorry for the kids.
Oh, and don't get me started with the gaudy new house

Old 06-16-2009, 11:10 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacrets View Post
Tonight, as I was watching Theresa flip the table, I was thinking that Bravo was going downhill.
Then they went to a commercial for The Fashion Show and that show is so bad, it made me long for Heidi and whatshisname ("Make it work!")

Bravo found a good recipe but they're just going so overboard with it that it's going to turn us loyal viewers off!!

No adult women or men are going to want to watch spoiled prep school kids. We also don't want to watch whinny fashion designers that have no sewing experience!!

And, now that you mentioned it, when is Flipping Out coming back on???
I totally agree, Seacrets...I've agreed with almost everything you have said--now I have to get you on Team Danielle, LOL!!! I haven't given my commentary yet

As far as Flipping Out goes, I just got this off Ryan's website: "For all the Flipping Out fans out there, you'll be happy to hear that season 3 is officially in production! Filming began today (he updated in January) and will continue through the early part of summer. Check back to our blog periodically, as we will announce the official date you will be able to catch up with Jeff Lewis, Ryan Brown, Jenni Pulos, and Zoila. You won't want to miss a fresh season of drama!"

I'm glad this show is sticking around. I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to love it. Zoila rocks!!! She and Rosie from The Real Housewives of NYC should come up with a Real Housekeepers series...they'd make it big since both are so well liked! Also, as time progressed, Jeff started to look cuter...maybe my hormones are all over the place though! I tend to think most guys are cute

Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
also I found out Jacqueline had a baby boy yesterday and The little guy's name is Nicholas Francis Laurita.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
also I found out Jacqueline had a baby boy yesterday and The little guy's name is Nicholas Francis Laurita.
Aww...so glad to see that she was able to have another child! I felt so sad for her during the show when she talked about trying for another.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Good for her and her husband! I'm glad that she was able to conceive...hopefully her kids will share the great character that she and her husband possess

Old 06-17-2009, 01:07 AM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
OMG..........what a joke tonight's show was. Theresa talks about having class and yet she was talking about sex in front of the kids at the table and they're all laughing. Could she have used the F word anymore. I felt sorry for the kids.
Oh, and don't get me started with the gaudy new house
Agreed about the house. Ick.

On the other hand, I think Danielle was out of line for bringing the book and then hijacking the entire event with her drama. I can't stand people like that.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 AM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Good for her and her husband! I'm glad that she was able to conceive...hopefully her kids will share the great character that she and her husband possess
I'm sorry, but I lost respect for Jacqueline and her husband tonight.

That People gossip is a fact of life, and if Danielle didnt want scutiny of her life, she should never have done the show. Sticks and Stones honey, get a grip.

If I were Caroline, I would have called out my brother on the spot "How dare you pick this woman over us, your sisters. From this moment on, you are both dead to me".

Jacqueline is emotionally needy and cares too much about what everyone thinks.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:20 AM

34 posts, read 143,937 times
The final episode was great!!!! Laughs all night long! Caroline taking the wrap for her sister. Even Dina looked at her like, Caroline why are you admitting to this, what are you doing?

They are like dudes those sisters. It's like when your little brother gets in trouble and is about to get beat up and you step in and say, "I did it, what are you gonna do about it?" LOL That's how Caroline and Dina are. Teresa is not classy she is gaudy as hell and crazy as hell too, but she wasn't lying Danielle tried to play her in front of everyone. I wouldn't let some skank try to play me at dinner so she gets a pass for the table flipping.

Jacqueline earned some points she used to annoy me but she stood up and told the truth. If Dina was as tough as she claims she would have been like yeah I took the book and showed it to everyone and not try to drag Jacqueline into that mess and expect her to lie.

Danielle is a W H O R E, I don't know why she's mad, when you do dirt, you get dirt. Stop being a gold digging W H O R E and maybe more women will respect you. She looks like someone stretched a rubber glove over a skeleton and shoved in rubber boobs. She looks like a scary blow up doll.

They need another season of these crazy women.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:46 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,440 times
I can't stand Dina and Caroline. Caroline is old as hell always trying to stick up for everyone...because she is the OLDER SISTER. Shut Up her and her killer dog....Dina knew she started some **** over that book and then got SCARED AS HELL at the dinner table...her face said it all....she runs to go sit by Theresa and then turns the heat over to Jacqueline and puts her right on the spot when she can't take it anymore.....What a witch!!!!!!!! I would of gotten up from that chair and put her in her place QUICK. Theresa is hilarious she is SO JERSEY and she was right to flip out on Danielle for messing up a wonderful dinner everyone was suppose to have...Taking out THE BOOK when she did and how she did it was VERY INAPPROPRIATE and UNCALLED FOR. She always wants some type of drama and seems very intimidated by Dina and tries to insult Theresa all the time like she is a dumb ass.....Didn't have crap to say about what Caroline had to tell her at the dinner table with her finger all in her face.........LOL I would of broke her finger off as well!!!!!!

These ladies are something else let me tell you...Much worse then the NYC Housewives where I thought Kelly and Bethany were going to kill each other..

Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Wow, what a season finale!!! Too bad the entire season wasn't like this (read your normal train wreck in the happening).

Since we just finished wrapping up the first season of the Jersey crew, I thought it would be appropriate to offer some awards out.

Worst Dinner Guest goes to Danielle. Don't stir up s%$#@ if you and your daughters are invited to dinner. You knew what you were doing and why do you have to expose your poor daughters to all your childish and whorish behaviors?

Worst Hostess goes to Teresa. Yes, flipping the dinner table is a Miss Manners no-no. I so saw how everyone else was commenting about her freakish hair line. And girl what you thinking by inviting Danielle to the celebration? You might want to scan over your guest list a second time before issuing invitations.

Peacekeeper Turned Scapegoat Award goes to Caroline. I would actually like to give props to Caroline. She gave Danielle the opportunity to say what she wanted to say. She tried to keep the conversation civil. But why did she take the blame about the book? What a mean thing to say to your sister in-law about your disappointment with not sticking with the family and your comment about your dead parents. I more scared of her than her new guard dog.

Look Ma, I Grew A Backbone Award goes to Jacqueline. Good for her to speak-up. I know that Danielle is crazy, but she proved to me that she is a good friend. Kudos to her husband too for trying to calm down his crazy sisters. Stay strong girl and take the car away if you daughter fails to perform in school.

The No I'm Really Innocent Award goes to Dina. You are about as innocent in all this drama as Danielle is a virgin.

And finally, Why Can't We All Get Along Award goes to the entire cast. Like I have said before, if you don't like someone, just avoid them. Take your toys and go play in some other sandbox. Oops, forgot, the sandbox is really a liter box. Meow!!!

And for Andy Cohen the host for the reunion show, I would wear a bulletproof vest and have bodyguards on hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV