U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Status: "Ready for my next trip to paradise!" (set 7 days ago)

2,975 posts, read 1,537,106 times
I just got word from somebody that went to school with Dina, that Dina is getting divorced! They are separated and he is living across the street from The Brownstone.

Unread 06-17-2009, 02:24 PM

134 posts, read 188,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I just got word from somebody that went to school with Dina, that Dina is getting divorced! They are separated and he is living across the street from The Brownstone.
AhHA!! that's why we never see "Tommy!"
But I thought she said that Tommy likes her bubbies!!

Unread 06-17-2009, 02:31 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,363,195 times
With regards to the Dina divorce, I can't say I'm surprised. It seems like her husband was more like a Big Poppa than anything else to her. There's no indication that a male even lives in her house!

I think that if the Bravo producers and executives and the Real Housewives cast were able to read what we're saying, they'd be impressed. They certainly made an impact with last night's show and with this season in general. They'd be crazy to let this show go!

Unread 06-17-2009, 02:32 PM

543 posts, read 590,126 times
I think this is the worst season yet, although the ATL wives were tacky these women are idiotic.

Unread 06-17-2009, 02:34 PM

134 posts, read 188,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post
I think this is the worst season yet, although the ATL wives were tacky these women are idiotic.
ewww, don't get me started on those Atlanta women! Egads, what a crew!
I'll bet all the "old' money in Atlanta hate the "new money!"
Tacky and classless.

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:01 PM

18,126 posts, read 6,959,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacrets View Post
ewww, don't get me started on those Atlanta women! Egads, what a crew!
I'll bet all the "old' money in Atlanta hate the "new money!"
Tacky and classless.
The old money in Atlanta would never appear on such a show. Also, Sheree was the only cast member that use to live within the city limits. All the other lived outside the "perimeter". They are an example of the nouveau riche with no class,

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:05 PM

15,826 posts, read 23,412,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I guess this is the end of her "retirement"

Now she can go back to the beautiful 'freakin' fireplaces, the beautiful 'freaking' floors and the beautiful 'freakin' sink.

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:11 PM

2,091 posts, read 2,655,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I guess this is the end of her "retirement"

Now she can go back to the beautiful 'freakin' fireplaces, the beautiful 'freaking' floors and the beautiful 'freakin' sink.

Awww, Dina was my fave...oh well, it was only a matter of time before life comes back to bite you in the arse.

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:42 PM

1,474 posts, read 1,691,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
OK I don't know about everyone else, but her boyfriend came across as gay to me...was anyone else's gaydar going off??

Also I cannot believe how much of a b**** Jacqueline became @ the very end...how could she defend that skank Danielle after how she treated her...I'm sorry but I'd never root for an underdog like that...

Dina & Caroline carried themselves very classily & I was LMAO @ Teresa's outburst "I don't have any f**** skeletons in my f**** closet, thank you very much!" That was priceless...

Caroline-by far, the oldest, most responsible of the Housewives. I like how she managed to stay out of the drama through much of the entire season & she is close to her family which is something that is not valued in the United States.

Dina-THAT WAS MY HOMEGIRL. I like how she wasn't trying to impress people or trying to make friends like damn Danielle was. I mean good Lord, Dina managed to keep a low profile...plus, her relationship w/ her daughter Lexi was good & she was the only housewife I saw cooking on a regular basis.

Jacqueline-I liked her in the beginning, I admit. But towards the end, her true colors began to be revealed & I think she is searching too much for approval (hence her being unable to choose sides w/ Danielle/her family, etc.)

Teresa-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I loved her devotion to her family/girls too, yeah her girls are spoiled but that is the life she reflects & kids are products of their environment....her hubby Joe was freakin' hilarious "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

Danielle-Desperate. Hopeless. Skank. Mentally deranged & needs to find hobbies other than hitting on men 20 yrs younger than her & having random phone sex with unnamed individuals named Gucci Model. The end.

This was by far, my favorite Housewives series after Atlanta....
I agree with everything you wrote except for the Steve = gay part. He just never pinged my 'dar. I could be wrong though since I was distracted by his shiney face.

It is funny how everyone has a different opinion of the cast. I really liked Caroline, Dina, and Teresa. Jacqueline I am pretty indifferent to. Danielle would drive me nuts. I am sure many of us have known Danielle's before. She can be cool as long as the friendship is on her terms. If you dare to tell her a differing opinion or not have time for her, watch out.

I didn't think Chateau Juicy was as bad as many of you think. I honestly don't have questionable taste (usually anyway) but I am going to reserve my opinion until I see it fully furnished. I wouldn't want to clean or heat it and her kids might have to leave breadcrumb trails to find their way around but whatever. I have certainly seen homes that were WAY worse. What I want to know is WHAT was the smell in the wine cellar? Is that where Juicy hides the bodies? KIDDING!

Unread 06-17-2009, 03:53 PM

15,826 posts, read 23,412,552 times
Those front doors are an effrontery to good taste!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV