U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 AM

658 posts, read 1,218,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Do you think these "Housewives" - pick any season you want - realize what unimpressive humans they are who spend their lives focused on meaningless trivialities and that they are on TV because they're like a circus rolling into town?

Just curious.
I would respond with a resounding "NO". These women are far too delusional to realize that this show exists solely to show women with money (although that's debatable) acting tacky and ridiculous, nothing more. I would not classify any of the women featured as representations of their city or state.
I can guarantee that 90% of all the women on this franchise do not even realize that we, the viewer at not laughing with them; we're laughing at them.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:05 AM

2,263 posts, read 3,720,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Do you think these "Housewives" - pick any season you want - realize what unimpressive humans they are who spend their lives focused on meaningless trivialities and that they are on TV because they're like a circus rolling into town?

Just curious.
I would have to say no. I'm sure they're in their own fictional world and think that we revolve around them, so we'll love them regardless. Not to mention, they're out to do what they need to do to get a piece of the Hollywood pie. All our screaming is only helping them to realize their potential, lol

Old 06-19-2009, 10:19 AM

2,376 posts, read 2,429,185 times
Does anyone else think that Danielle can't live without drama and that she just eats it up? I think she feels dead inside, no happiness, no hope, so this drama she constantly stirs up is what she needs to feel alive.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:28 AM

2,041 posts, read 2,460,017 times
Well, I have to agree that last night's "Directors Cut" was not really that great and wasn't much different from the actual dinner. What were the new scenes suppose to be?? Just Teresa flipping the table over and over again.... ??? It was entertaining the other night but that was a little over done last night.

Bring on the reunion! I also hope they get into the book more and wonder what dirt Danielle had on Dina. Probably was the divorce and like so many others, not surprised in the least they are getting a divorce.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:35 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,814,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k101608 View Post
Oh ok... I miss understood Lexi was going to visit Dina's dad, ok.
Lexi was going to visit her own dad.. Dina's ex husband.
If Lexi was going to visit Dina's dad, Dina would have gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Does anyone else think that Danielle can't live without drama and that she just eats it up? I think she feels dead inside, no happiness, no hope, so this drama she constantly stirs up is what she needs to feel alive.
Drama, yes.
Her kids are her "best friends"
Then she's so lonely for her other best friend.

She looks dead inside..

Her daughters are very pretty once they take the huge glasses off.
I feel so bad for them.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:53 AM

2,263 posts, read 3,720,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Her daughters are very pretty once they take the huge glasses off.
I feel so bad for them.
I'm sorry for asking, but are you talking about Danielle's daughters? No one wears glasses except for Dina's daughter. Were you speaking figuratively about Danielle's daughters? Wasn't sure I understood what you were saying

By the way, I'm curious about your bioline...use your computer to help cure cancer. My grandmother died of pancreatic cancer four months ago and I would love to help in whichever ways I can!

Old 06-19-2009, 11:01 AM

6,395 posts, read 5,950,683 times
I enjoyed Teresa Calling Danielle a Prostitute Who**..Yet it was ok for the world to know that - after her bubbies sugery her hubby needed to bop her and - After the table throwing, her hubby needed to bop her. Wasn't her children in the room while she was spewing this?

Old 06-19-2009, 11:09 AM

8,187 posts, read 7,919,953 times
Has anyone else noticed that Danielle keeps saying the she had a book written about her? She was in the book, but the book was not about her specifically. It makes me think she is an uber attention prostitution wh*re who will take any attention even if it is bad.

But yeah - Theresa and Juicy Joe are not mental giants..the IRS (and possibly the FBI) will be very interested in all the cash they spread around town..

Old 06-19-2009, 11:17 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,814,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I'm sorry for asking, but are you talking about Danielle's daughters? No one wears glasses except for Dina's daughter. Were you speaking figuratively about Danielle's daughters? Wasn't sure I understood what you were saying
A lot of the time, Danielle's daughters have on those huge pink "clown" glasses. It's mostly the younger one; the older one has her hair in her face or something, so you can't really see her. In the 2 episodes I saw last night (boobs & finale) you could actually see Danielle's daughters faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
By the way, I'm curious about your bioline...use your computer to help cure cancer. My grandmother died of pancreatic cancer four months ago and I would love to help in whichever ways I can!
One of these days I have to get "back" into folding.. I do fold on every computer for Citydata - I made the "team"; what I mean is I want to try to get the Citydata team to have more folders.

This is the main page at Stanford University link - as my status says, the Citydata team # is 115416

Team Page at Stanford

Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM

2,987 posts, read 1,723,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k101608 View Post
So has Dina's husband ever been featured on the show? I've never seen him.
I stated in an earlier post that I know someone that went to school with Dina and still has contact with her. According to her, Dina's husband did not want her to do the show. So, obviously, this is the reason HE is not on the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV