Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2011, 10:08 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I disagree with a few of those. Jealousy? Needs anger management? I dont see either of those really going on. I do see j.guidice jealous of j.gorga completely. Theresa made sure that was an issue. Gorga a Pervert? At least he smells his wifes panties and not a strippers like many other men. Wears ladies dresses? Well his real thing is exhibitionism it would seem... He appears to be letting his freak flag fly in public (he seems pretty comfortable with who he is sexually) What does your S.O. do in the bedroom that would embarrass all of you? People are usually ashamed of their turn ons. They are embarrassed and that is the real shame. At least he has a wife who doesn't judge him, unlike some would. It definitely is not your average couple, but they seem ok.
Yeah. If I had to choose between Juicy and BroJoe - it would definitely be BroJoe ~ at least he knows how to have fun!

I agree he is an exhibitionist and that is what makes him fun to watch!

Watching a drunken Juicy telling Teresa to shut the Moderator cut: PG13 please, or doing a drunken somersault and breaking a tooth ~ not NEAR as much fun.

Last edited by Beretta; 10-09-2011 at 12:05 PM..

Old 10-09-2011, 11:23 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
imo---both joes have serious issues but gorga treats his wife better--still feelin sad for theresa and her girls

Old 10-09-2011, 07:24 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I disagree with a few of those. Jealousy? Needs anger management? I dont see either of those really going on. I do see j.guidice jealous of j.gorga completely. Theresa made sure that was an issue. Gorga a Pervert? At least he smells his wifes panties and not a strippers like many other men. Wears ladies dresses? Well his real thing is exhibitionism it would seem... He appears to be letting his freak flag fly in public (he seems pretty comfortable with who he is sexually) What does your S.O. do in the bedroom that would embarrass all of you? People are usually ashamed of their turn ons. They are embarrassed and that is the real shame. At least he has a wife who doesn't judge him, unlike some would. It definitely is not your average couple, but they seem ok.
I have noticed that a couple times when he was drunk he got angry and worked up, that happens with some people, and they should be careful with drinking, but when he is sober, and other times when was drinking he didn't seem angry to me. He is definitely an exhibitionist, and likes the attention, but he clearly adores his wife, and they seem to have a healthy sex life with each other after having kids, so more power to them. I actually think he likes putting the dresses on because they show off his body, he can put them on under the guise of being funny while really showing off his muscles, he seems to choose tight skimpy dresses, (although there may not be much else available in Melissa's closet.)

I would much rather spend time with those two than Tre and Barney, it seems Tre's friends feel the same way, she should just enjoy that everyone gets along instead of being so jealous and petty because she isn't the constant center of attention anymore. I lost both of my brothers when I was in my twenties, and I have a very small family, she is so blessed to have so much family, and great friends around all the time, her selfishness, and shallowness tick me off, she has so much, and should be deeply grateful for all the people in her life instead of constantly getting into petty arguments.

Last edited by detshen; 10-09-2011 at 07:44 PM..

Old 10-09-2011, 09:02 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
I've never liked or trusted Teresa, but she crossed the line tonight...she had the nerve to compare herself to Lucille Ball!!! ???

Old 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
I've never liked or trusted Teresa, but she crossed the line tonight...she had the nerve to compare herself to Lucille Ball!!! ???
I could not believe she said that either. She wishes.....

Either her "jokes" in the cookbook were, as I suspect, are nothing more than her way to attack them and using that they are jokes as an excuse. On the other hand, if they were jokes.....they just were not funny.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:24 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
If those comments in the cookbook were jokes, then Tree needs to take humor lessons because they were not funny. Lucille Ball?! Girl please!

Old 10-09-2011, 09:27 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,953 times
Jokes are only funny when everybody laughs and her comparing herself to Lucille Ball is hilarious. If she's Lucille Ball then im the Pope except that im black and female

Old 10-10-2011, 06:08 AM

566 posts, read 1,417,819 times
What I don't understand is why the Manzo's are acting all upset about what Teresa wrote about them in her cook book. They spent the season bashing Teresa behind her back. They make fun of her constantly. I liked Chris and Albie at first but now they are just plain mean. I would certainly not want them representing my company knowing how they act in public and behinds people's backs. They are certainly no better than anyone else but seem to think they are.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:20 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juststoppinby View Post
They make fun of her constantly. I liked Chris and Albie at first but now they are just plain mean. I would certainly not want them representing my company knowing how they act in public and behinds people's backs. They are certainly no better than anyone else but seem to think they are.
I don't seem to remember any of the Manzos being mean.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:07 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Ashley, I mean Ashlee has matured so much since we last saw her I am glad that she placed all her focus on obtaining tattoos and changing her name. If that doesn't show initiative, I don't know what does

Teresa you are a prostitution ***** Just kidding. Get it It was a joke just like the "jokes" you wrote in your cookbook. Like others have written, jokes are only funny if people laugh and you are no Lucille Ball. "Fame" has gotten to her head. I don't think the TV show has changed her so much as it has amplified her true and natural behaviors. Soon the show will be called "The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Just Teresa". Caroline has defended her and this is how she shows her friendship She continued to rant about everyone on WWHL. Wake-up and smell the marinara, you ain't no victim
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV