U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-15-2011, 07:18 AM

19,807 posts, read 8,081,041 times

Advertisements

Well - duh Of course the restaurant failed - groups larger than 2 could not dine together as all the tables were all bolted to the floor in anticipation of Teresa coming in and literally flipping out

Maybe T could open her new restaurant there

Possible restaurant names

100% Italian
Italian Ingredientees
Flip Table
Lucy Cooks Italian

Old 10-15-2011, 07:55 AM

4,262 posts, read 4,062,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Well - duh Of course the restaurant failed - groups larger than 2 could not dine together as all the tables were all bolted to the floor in anticipation of Teresa coming in and literally flipping out

100% Italian
Italian Ingredientees
Flip Table
Lucy Cooks Italian
Since she's having financial issues, she could always just apply for a managerial position at her local Olive Garden.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:14 PM

21,677 posts, read 31,648,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
The biggest problem Teresa is going to run up against is the same problem that knocked out Nene - they don't know anyone rich enough to donate enough money to keep them in the game. And Celebrity Apprentice, in the end, is all about who raises the most money.

The rest of the cast is usually made up of people who have been famous for a long time, and they have rich friends - producers, etc. But Nene and Teresa? They've been famous for a little over 15 minutes, and they're friends aren't rich enough to pull them through.

That said, Teresa will pull in some viewers, and she'll get some good exposure - so overall it will be a success for her - especially if she can top the Nene/Star drama of last season. But she won't get anywhere near the finale.
Wow. Excellent point. Watch how fast she calls her brother. Too bad she alienated her friends, they could have helped. Whoops!

Old 10-16-2011, 06:07 AM

3,116 posts, read 4,007,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Wow. Excellent point.
Thank you! But gah! I used "they're" instead of "their" in that post - and I definitely know the difference! Do your fingers ever type totally different words than what you're thinking? Mine do... Typos are one thing, but the completely wrong word? Just ugh!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:47 AM

9,456 posts, read 4,639,815 times
Who is ready for the reunion show tonight? I'm thinking it's going to be a good one.

Yesterday, I saw two of the old reunion shows on Bravo - both with Danielle. Teresa got her freak on again screaming and yelling and shoving Andy back in his chair!

Girl needs some anger management counseling or perhaps just a good anti-depressant. Or maybe just a little self control.

This time - I think SHE'S going to be the odd man out. Probably not much fun.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:49 AM

9,456 posts, read 4,639,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

100% Italian
Italian Ingredientees
Flip Table
Lucy Cooks Italian
Love it! I'm going with Flip Table ~100% Italian Ingredienteses

Old 10-16-2011, 10:08 AM

4,262 posts, read 4,062,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Love it! I'm going with Flip Table ~100% Italian Ingredienteses
Hope she has a mop. She's gonna have to clean up all of those ingrediences up after the table is flipped.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 PM

21,677 posts, read 31,648,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Thank you! But gah! I used "they're" instead of "their" in that post - and I definitely know the difference! Do your fingers ever type totally different words than what you're thinking? Mine do... Typos are one thing, but the completely wrong word? Just ugh!
Yes, and it seems to be getting worse. My guess is senility is setting in for me.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:17 PM

3,254 posts, read 3,533,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Who is ready for the reunion show tonight? I'm thinking it's going to be a good one.

Yesterday, I saw two of the old reunion shows on Bravo - both with Danielle. Teresa got her freak on again screaming and yelling and shoving Andy back in his chair!

Girl needs some anger management counseling or perhaps just a good anti-depressant. Or maybe just a little self control.

This time - I think SHE'S going to be the odd man out. Probably not much fun.
She is unhappy and that's how she expresses it. Her anger is misplaced sorrow over her lousy marriage and crappy image. But instead of owning her misery and poor decision making, she shifts blame and distracts everyone from the true issue. She deflects, she makes excuses, she plays victim, and she is mean spirited. But I think regardless of her reasons, self control is her only answer. Therapy!!!!!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:44 PM

3,630 posts, read 1,676,477 times
Tonights reunion show should be pretty crazy. It's going to be 1/16th Olive garden Italian Caroline, Kathy Wikepedia and The autotune queen Melissa against Tree. Hope Andy brought a helmet to wear and maybe an attack dog for protection!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV