U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 10-16-2011, 09:36 PM

1,595 posts, read 1,254,046 times
Teresa sure showed her true colors tonight. Yikes!

Unread 10-16-2011, 10:04 PM

3,254 posts, read 3,160,915 times
Wow u all got me dying for this! I'll see it soon in Cali. Oh and Bravo is doing a show On Silicon Valley but it isn't about housewives only or most eligible but all that and more.

Unread 10-16-2011, 11:21 PM

9,242 posts, read 5,464,475 times
IF Teresa could not speak of her legal issues then she should have said so from the get go. You don't answer even one question if you aren't allowed to talk about something of a legal matter. You can't just pick and choose then clam up.
Gawd Teresa is pathetic. No friends left either.........tsk tsk...

Unread 10-17-2011, 01:11 AM

14,443 posts, read 8,009,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
IF Teresa could not speak of her legal issues then she should have said so from the get go. You don't answer even one question if you aren't allowed to talk about something of a legal matter. You can't just pick and choose then clam up.
Gawd Teresa is pathetic. No friends left either.........tsk tsk...
Is Teresa so dumb that she thinks its a "smart thing" to alienate both her family AND her friends? Now she has no one on her side.

Teresa is the type of woman who ends up totally alone by the time she turns 50 (after Joe serves time for whatever sleaze that he has been up to, after they have really lost everything and after her husband leaves her for a 19 year old stripper) She will end up living on her memories of the good ole days in some ratty shack near the Jersey Shore.

BTW, I hadn't heard about the drivers license incident with Joe Giudice....what a sleaze

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: NJ Housewife's Hubby Joe Giudice Charged With Fraud, Obtained Driver's License Using Brother's Name: Cops | Radar Online

From the article...
Joe, real name Giuseppe, allegedly obtained a driver’s license from the Patterson branch of the Motor Vehicle Office using his brother’s identifying information in June 2010.

Unread 10-17-2011, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Is Teresa so dumb that she thinks its a "smart thing" to alienate both her family AND her friends? Now she has no one on her side.

Teresa is the type of woman who ends up totally alone by the time she turns 50 (after Joe serves time for whatever sleaze that he has been up to, after they have really lost everything and after her husband leaves her for a 19 year old stripper) She will end up living on her memories of the good ole days in some ratty shack near the Jersey Shore.

BTW, I hadn't heard about the drivers license incident with Joe Giudice....what a sleaze

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: NJ Housewife's Hubby Joe Giudice Charged With Fraud, Obtained Driver's License Using Brother's Name: Cops | Radar Online

From the article...
Joe, real name Giuseppe, allegedly obtained a driver’s license from the Patterson branch of the Motor Vehicle Office using his brother’s identifying information in June 2010.

exactly. I predict she will be working at Pizza Hut in the near future.
She said on the reunion show that she doesn't believe Joe did that with the drivers license. She is a tool I tell ya. Damn I can't stand stupid women.

Unread 10-17-2011, 01:40 AM

14,443 posts, read 8,009,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
exactly. I predict she will be working at Pizza Hut in the near future.
She said on the reunion show that she doesn't believe Joe did that with the drivers license. She is a tool I tell ya. Damn I can't stand stupid women.
I am now convinced that Teresa is a pathological liar....with major rage issues (not to mention living in deep denial). I was so surprised that she didn't jump off the sofa at Melissa or Caroline. But she desperately wanted to keep Caroline from talking; she really is afraid of Caroline spilling the beans on what she knows about the Giudices.

And my new theory about Teresa and "the book" is she knows that Joe will probably be going to jail in the next year or two. So she figures that she would cash in on her RHONJ fame by dishing on/selling out her friends, hoping that it would make it a big seller and she could make a quick buck. But the plan backfired because no one really cares enough about her to buy a 2nd book (she never cooks on the show anyway...so no one believes that those are her recipes) So now she is all on her own with her pudgy, beady-eyed slimeball husband (I feel sorry for her kids, though)

Unread 10-17-2011, 02:47 AM

Quote:
I am now convinced that Teresa is a pathological liar....with major rage issues (not to mention living in deep denial). I was so surprised that she didn't jump off the sofa at Melissa or Caroline. But she desperately wanted to keep Caroline from talking; she really is afraid of Caroline spilling the beans on what she knows about the Giudices.

And my new theory about Teresa and "the book" is she knows that Joe will probably be going to jail in the next year or two. So she figures that she would cash in on her RHONJ fame by dishing on/selling out her friends, hoping that it would make it a big seller and she could make a quick buck. But the plan backfired because no one really cares enough about her to buy a 2nd book (she never cooks on the show anyway...so no one believes that those are her recipes) So now she is all on her own with her pudgy, beady-eyed slimeball husband (I feel sorry for her kids, though)
BINGO!!!!

Unread 10-17-2011, 03:49 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,502,410 times
Wait! Caroline and Dina are no longer talking?! Wonder what that's about?!?
Anyone catch WWHL afterwards? Just WHAT does Jay know about the gay roommate? Inquiring minds want to know!

Unread 10-17-2011, 04:31 AM

3,116 posts, read 3,313,927 times
Quote:
I am now convinced that Teresa is a pathological liar....with major rage issues (not to mention living in deep denial).
I don't know what the definition is for a pathological liar, but I have known people who tell a little white lie, and tell it over and over, until it become the truth for them. And then they do it again, again, and soon they have this whole web of lies, and they're pretty much convinced that they're all true. And if you poke at even the most minor of those lies, they will react with huge anger - because if even one lie unravels, then the whole web of lies might come crashing down.

Unread 10-17-2011, 04:44 AM

3,116 posts, read 3,313,927 times
The one moment where I felt sorry for Teresa is for the same issue I've felt bad for her all season - her brother and sister-in-law, and her cousin signed contracts with Bravo to do the show, and no one told her until it was a done deal.

She originally signed up to be on the show with a couple of her friends, and once in a while they would show her family - but it would all be under her control - and she would be the star in her family. Then two years into the deal, suddenly Bravo is signing her family members, behind her back, to be regular cast members? And the show is now going to be mostly about the drama and conflict in her family? Of course she was mad! That wasn't at all what she originally signed up for.

And of course she was mad at her brother and Melissa, and at Kathy for not coming to her and letting her know what Bravo was proposing, before they signed the contracts. That's not normal behavior for a close family - most normal families would talk it out, before signing up to fight it out on national TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV