U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 PM

15,960 posts, read 25,191,118 times

YouTube - Real Housewives of New Jersey Finale: Catfight!

Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 PM

718 posts, read 1,578,479 times
I have been wondering if the whole book thing isn't an attempt to get it back in for another publishing?

Also, Teresa has no forehead. I can't stand even looking at her! It looks like she is wearing a wig too low!

Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM

4,551 posts, read 6,087,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statefan View Post
I have been wondering if the whole book thing isn't an attempt to get it back in for another publishing?

Also, Teresa has no forehead. I can't stand even looking at her! It looks like she is wearing a wig too low!
That is what looks odd about her

Old 06-20-2009, 03:16 PM

134 posts, read 202,121 times
Quote:

Never thought of that! Hmmmm....

Old 06-20-2009, 05:24 PM

9,342 posts, read 16,041,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacrets View Post
What's with everyone on these shows bringing the kids to dinner parties???

Danielle was wrong to bring the book to a dinner party.
Bravo was wrong to let her bring the book to the dinner party....knowing that the children were going to be there.
The kids should not see their mothers acting like trailer trash screaming at each other and shoving tables!! (You'd never see the NY women acting like this!)
A complete lack of class.

Danielle is not attractive, not funny, not likable....she is nothing. I don't even understand why she's on this show, except of course, for the controversy. I thought Kelly from NY was awful...but Danielle has even her beat!

I don't think there's anything interesting at all about the NJ women.
Oh, come on... BRAVO probably required the book to be brought out. Otherwise the last episode would have been same old same old. Now they have a two-part after show planned...... it is fun to watch, though!

Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 PM

1,914 posts, read 2,018,676 times
Oh puuulease!

Jackie said that she "HEARD IT" from the same person at the same time Danielle did. Jackie wasn't there (at the salon when Caroline and Dina were showing the book around). Therefore, Jackie is an idiot for not catching on/following along. Jackie has some big heart? More like a big Dim Bulb flickering on/off in her born/bred las vegas brain..

Daniel or Danielle, is such the ***** bag. I don't care if you want to have sex with your 26 year old/50 year old looking "boyfriend" in any bathroom. But to say it on national tv? Then to meet Guccimodel in person (the hot phone sex guy) ....wow. And to have kids who "get it"...what an idiot.

Jackie is just stupid.

Who waits, for two hours, to confront someone, for someone else, outside of a salon? A psychopath. That would be Bev...oops, Danielle.

I knew a "Danielle" once. There is NO easy way to get rid of her. She's the type of woman who would call her all of 5 minutes BFF Jackie up and ask her why Jackie didn't put her in Jackie's wedding. And actually be ok with asking it.

Love Dina, Carolina and T.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:20 PM

1,914 posts, read 2,018,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacrets View Post
Never thought of that! Hmmmm....
It's going for big bucks (between $170.00 and $200.00) on Amazon. But since it's all "lies", other than two things (name change and arrest ), why bother buying it?

Old 06-20-2009, 07:26 PM

134 posts, read 202,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
It's going for big bucks (between $170.00 and $200.00) on Amazon. But since it's all "lies", other than two things (name change and arrest ), why bother buying it?
If it had a reprinting the price would be less....and I'm sure a lot of people on the east coast might buy it. Anyone that has daily contact with Danielle.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks Danielle looks like a drag queen.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:00 PM

430 posts, read 789,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Those women are just mean I am so sick of them all saying "bring it on". I truly think they enjoy fighting more than anything. I know this sounds stupid but I kept thinking that Michelle Duggar wouldn't act like this I think that is a good thing because I think they act so stupid
I think Kate Gosselin would if given the chance. Yes, I know my sources are the internet, US Weekly and People but I think she would eat this stuff up.

Did you just hear that? I think that was the sound of Michelle Duggar getting pregnant again.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:05 PM

430 posts, read 789,823 times
Quote:

LMAO! I've been thinking that about Teresa all season. I am just fascinated by her hairline. Especially on the left side. I can't look away. The episode when she wore a headband/scarf was such a disappointment. I know this is mean but I refer to her as "neanderthal woman".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.